The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine.
I don't understand this statement Clara. So, Step does know who you are ? Does she talk to you I wonder?
I am full of questions but here is my last ..... will we be seeing you here now and again ??

Reactions: 27
The bodice is too small
---
Snorty has sprung a boner

Reactions: 23
Derail: was looking at Instagram and look what popped up. Have you guys been talking about this again? This recipe a variation on the theme. Yuck!

Goodmorning all you hags!! Step away for a hot minute anddddd they Clara have returned from being locked in the dungeon! In other news my pop up adds hilarious again!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Goodmorning all you hags!! Step away for a hot minute anddddd they Clara have returned from being locked in the dungeon! In other news my pop up adds hilarious again!
mrsp67, your pop up adds are infinitely more interesting than Clara 'Boring' Burnett. Not interested in another one of her/his attempted derailments of a thread.

Reactions: 25

Do you think it has been dry cleaned???

Erdem...
View attachment 2220815
View attachment 2220818
Interesting the way nearly every very expensive designer dress that she buys was bought "in a sale" or "secondhand" to demonstrate how abstemious she is! I think not; pull the other one! Does it mean she is exactly embarrassed for patrons to think she would spend thousands on one dress while begging them to pay for her house repairs that never actually get done?

Why in gay hell is he soooo needy?!? Wtf did his parents do to him? Is he that way naturally?

Reactions: 20
I think FRK & the Ukrainian “refugee” should not only be friends but business partners. Marie can pick weeds and Pavlina make tea out of them. I also thought FRK was taking Mummy’s little tool to stab Snorty with since he was not a gentleman and bragged to Selmar that he “soiled” her.

Reactions: 26
Meh..

Reactions: 26
is this the dress? It retailed for $ 2,520. Erdem joyti floral dress

It begs the question, what did she do to it to make it fit so poorly? Remove the shoulder and sleeve? She hasn’t a lick of sense, and even less taste! If she’d worn it as designed she might’ve looked tasteful and quite sweet. () My money’s on Snorty talking her into it so her bosom dropped to make her look older. He’s getting into senior center chic it seems. We know from the rear photo the left shoulder is bare. Who wears an off the shoulder gown to an afternoon wedding? Especially a gown not designed to be worn that way! It makes her look like she’s taken a flat iron to the girls and they certainly didn’t come out the better for it!

Reactions: 20
So you weren't hacked? Nobody had access to your account? SJ has always known who you are in real life? Cheering you on? At what point did she know you were 'sharing inside intel' if indeed that's what it was? I'll be honest, if I was confused before, I've now reached a whole new level. Maybe Aloysious will get loose, head butt the facade and cause a domino effect of chateau collapse.... that surely will stop her in her tracks, until of course the next venture comes along.... The long and winding road it surely is... it's never ending...There is one question if you would be so bold as to answer... just who are you?

Reactions: 30
mrsp67, your pop up adds are infinitely more interesting than Clara 'Boring' Burnett. Not interested in another one of her/his attempted derailments of a thread.
No intention of derailing anything, I gladly leave that to the many others here. Feel free to ignore, as always.

Reactions: 8
K'in hell! Glad you had a lovely day but that was unlucky with the windscreen! At least everyone was unhurt. x

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I don't care who Clara is. The mystery arround it and the guessing game was much more fun.

Have the accounts discussions brought Clara back?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.