The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm giving credit where credit's due! MPK's garden is lovely and just shows what can be done. Fanny has far more land but has achieved next to nothing even though she desperately tries to claim how much it has developed. In addition, Michael has learnt the names of all the flowers whereas people like Fanny and Marie Wiik have no idea what things are called, and frequently mis-name them. It proves that they have no real interest in nature, whereas Michael has. His vlogs are so much better and more interesting than Fanny's. It's a shame he went off the rails and that their friendship came to an end. They could have achieved a lot more together. I hope Michael is settling down and wish he could find a suitable partner to stick with. I doubt if Fanny will ever find anyone decent as she has no decency herself, whatsoever. MPK, despite his Spanish shenanigans and the way he let his patrons down, has a lot more skills and personality than PJ and I hope he will remain positive.
Philip has no personality. He is a mirror. That’s why Stephanie keeps him around. Philip deletes negative comments to keep Stephanie soothed. Life Love Laughter. Philip pretends to be a TasteMaker. The only one he is fooling is Stephanie. Philip pretends to be straight. The only one he is fooling is Stephanie. The only job Philip is proficient at is hustling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
once or twice a week I go to a s. c. "salad bar" around the corner of my firm. they have 12 salads you can chose from the menu and then they mix them in front of you. some of them have cilantro in it and nasty thing realy ruins the food (and mustard+honey dressing, don't know which is worse). and i guess they got some complaints over it because one day the girl who works there asked me if i wanted it in my salad. i very gratefuly declined.
I can handle minimal amounts of it, mais trop and it begins to taste like a petroleum product!🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh sorry, I’ve been looking at apartments in midhurst as it is such a lovely place to live.
---

Between yourself an @T Rex last night I went to sleep thinking my kitchen was somewhat lacking in kitchen equipment and wax wraps😂😂.
---

Between yourself an @T Rex last night I went to sleep thinking my kitchen was somewhat lacking in kitchen equipment and wax wraps😂😂.

I’ve been to Midhurst and Cowdray quite frequently over the past 18 months as I am quite interested in living there. I live in an expensive area but the farm shop seemed very expensive to me as well, I’ve tried the coffee shop as well.

Maybe Dan could take on Cowdray Park House as his next project... it's only been derelict for 250 to 300 years 🤣 Also having had a major fire. Midhurst is a pretty, country town with lots of access to to the beautiful countryside around it. If you have never visited the Weald and Down museum, at the bottom of Goodwood Hill (Midhurst side) it's well worth a visit. There are excellent vineyards there, east Dean and of course east Dean college. Close to Chichester and Portsmouth for "Real world" life. It is, however, rural by English standards. Pretty, but rural. Petworth the same. But in Petworth you would be neighbours with Vinnie Jones. When he's at home!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
C'est moi, post: 15403132, member:
Maybe Dan could take on Cowdray Park House as his next project... it's only been derelict for 250 to 300 years 🤣 Also having had a major fire. Midhurst is a pretty, country town with lots of access to to the beautiful countryside around it. If you have never visited the Weald and Down museum, at the bottom of Goodwood Hill (Midhurst side) it's well worth a visit. There are excellent vineyards there, east Dean and of course east Dean college. Close to Chichester and Portsmouth for "Real world" life. It is, however, rural by English standards. Pretty, but rural. Petworth the same. But in Petworth you would be neighbours with Vinnie Jones. When he's at home!

OMG it's a small world my old friend got thrown out of that hotel and told cops she was jacques cousteau. If its the same Midhurst maybe not but it seems legendary

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come and stay in a chateau, experience luxury??? Cracks, no skirting, flooring???.
This is the gay lords bathroom. That bed from Venice and drapes is for his study.
Fanny showing every plate of food. entree main dessert. I don't want to see what Maria cooks I want to see where you spend the patreon monies on! I want to see how SJ spends her time. Does she every do anything these days to improve her surroundings?

It's been 6 weeks since the wallpapering of the bathroom in bon mama. Since than it has been a bore fest. We derail so much because the flogs are boring. Even Dan en MPK get more tatfle time because they actually put out something we can talk about.

On that note: I absolutely love the mini garden of MPK. The colours looked so vibrant.
---

Ah I see we have the same opinion. I LOVE derailing here because you guys provide me with new hyperfocus 🤣

Ontopic: where are the accounts SJ?
When are you saying farewell to your boy child?
And where is he skipping off to this time? He is always just disappearing in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
1685823000778.png

He's certainly not hanging around for that 1200 calories diet boot camp meal. Squrriel is headed for nutbush city limit protein on mummys card 5 star again tonight darling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Where IS snorts off to & what is going on with the stuff on the table? Is this Pav's tea making area?

Reactions: 20
I worked in restaurants and I wouldn’t drink directly from a glass, 40% of food related illnesses are from sick restaurant staff
And yet - I've backpacked all over the world, stayed in dives, eaten street foot and now eat out a lot and I rarely get sick - is this not just an irrational fear? Supermarket trolleys are supposed to be covered in germs too....... people are becoming germaphobic, even before Covid. Just wash your hands regularly and don't eat pink chicken meat. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And yet - I've backpacked all over the world, stayed in dives, eaten street foot and now eat out a lot and I rarely get sick - is this not just an irrational fear? Supermarket trolleys are supposed to be covered in germs too....... people are becoming germaphobic, even before Covid. Just wash your hands regularly and don't eat pink chicken meat. :D
As a hospital admin in the 90’s we were told to limit our use of anti-bac hand products because they were drastically reducing the body’s ability to fight off bugs. I’m still careful about using them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
it
Yes, Pav's drying herbs for her tea there and Fanny decided that's where Annalise should cut her hair... 🤦‍♀️
it's not like they have this huge Chateau with lots of bathrooms and places to dye and cut hair-----oh that's right might want hot water---- Fanny is such a numb skull
---
As a hospital admin in the 90’s we were told to limit our use of anti-bac hand products because they were drastically reducing the body’s ability to fight off bugs. I’m still careful about using them.
In public health nursing we washed our hands at every house with soap and water, dried on paper towels. I rarely used hand sanitizer and still rarely do--- only if there is no water source. I keep fragrance free baby wipes in the car and occasionally wipe my hands and steering wheel .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m feeling quite homesick now.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imperious Me, post: 15403446, member: 328600
Yes, Pav's drying herbs for her tea there and Fanny decided that's where Annalise should cut her hair... 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Isnt that where she does normally I don't remember a time annaluse didn't cut there. I mean there working bathroom in madams bedroom or any other guest room. Or doesn't want to vlog there has to be seen as pampered princess by everyone

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Isnt that where she does normally I don't remember a time annaluse didn't cut there. I mean there working bathroom in madams bedroom or any other guest room. Or doesn't want to vlog there has to be seen as pampered princess by everyone
[/QUOTE]
I thought they did it in the chateau, then again they're down a few rooms atm..

Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
I have always seen her hair being done in the Kitchen of the chateau.. yes the kitchen where all the food is prepared. Maybe they go outside to cut the hair ( that is what a smart person would do) but when I do hair dye is goes everywhere---

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dan's only 46k subscribers behind Stephaneeeee! now. Catching up fast, so I'll have to revise my predicted catch up date from 6 months to just over 3 months.
He's on your tail Missy......better watch he doesn't bite your bum or accidentally bonk you with a ring beam. He likes to live dangerously ya know! 😁:m😮😬🤕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.