The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers all, may I present to you, their royal lowliness, King Fanny and Queen Snorts. Mind your pockets and check the receipts!

IMG_5406.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some call it magic, others call it inedible, unrecognizable, stupid looking, and definitely not worth $50 a head!

(I have no idea what this is! But the creative use of what looks like celery leaves is ridiculous looking).

1685803755607.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some call it magic, others call it inedible, unrecognizable, stupid looking, and definitely not worth $50 a head!

(I have no idea what this is! But the creative use of what looks like celery leaves is ridiculous looking).

View attachment 2214739
I believe that is particularly anemic flat leaf parsley. Fanny has lots planted because she lurves it! It’s paaaarfick for soups and sauces doncher-kno!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They don't have polo at Goodwood. I was referring to the nearby Midhurst.
Oh sorry, I’ve been looking at apartments in midhurst as it is such a lovely place to live.
---
Yes ma’am. That is it!
Between yourself an @T Rex last night I went to sleep thinking my kitchen was somewhat lacking in kitchen equipment and wax wraps😂😂.
---
Yes ma’am. That is it!
Between yourself an @T Rex last night I went to sleep thinking my kitchen was somewhat lacking in kitchen equipment and wax wraps😂😂.
Cowdray, near Midhurst, is the main polo place. If you are near, Cowdray Farm Shop is lovely, but pricey, and it has a great coffee shop which is good for lunch.
I’ve been to Midhurst and Cowdray quite frequently over the past 18 months as I am quite interested in living there. I live in an expensive area but the farm shop seemed very expensive to me as well, I’ve tried the coffee shop as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fanny's life is so boring and uninteresting now, that Tattle is a go to melting pot of ideas. Always has been, I guess, but fanny seems to have hit an all time low (imo) in doing anything remotely of worth. In the last 24 hours so much informative banter, humour, wit, shopping, cooking, gardening ideas have been shared between us all I do believe we have become a... community.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Every day is Playdough day... Her food is childish.
Fanny showing every plate of food. entree main dessert. I don't want to see what Maria cooks I want to see where you spend the patreon monies on! I want to see how SJ spends her time. Does she every do anything these days to improve her surroundings?

It's been 6 weeks since the wallpapering of the bathroom in bon mama. Since than it has been a bore fest. We derail so much because the flogs are boring. Even Dan en MPK get more tatfle time because they actually put out something we can talk about.

On that note: I absolutely love the mini garden of MPK. The colours looked so vibrant.
---
Fanny's life is so boring and uninteresting now, that Tattle is a go to melting pot of ideas. Always has been, I guess, but fanny seems to have hit an all time low (imo) in doing anything remotely of worth. In the last 24 hours so much informative banter, humour, wit, shopping, cooking, gardening ideas have been shared between us all I do believe we have become a... community.
Ah I see we have the same opinion. I LOVE derailing here because you guys provide me with new hyperfocus 🤣

Ontopic: where are the accounts SJ?
When are you saying farewell to your boy child?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Still off the subject of fanny, because she’s so uninteresting and predictable atm...

Did you know that you can personalise your tattle backgrounds? Yep, I'm bored. I've tried them all and gone back to classic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm no builder.. but surely Dan should be re-pointing the brick from the bottom rather than adding bricks at the top? Anything he touches at the top drops off, nothing's attached... I feel like I'm watching a re-make of The Emperor's New Clothes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh sorry, I’ve been looking at apartments in midhurst as it is such a lovely place to live.
--

I’ve been to Midhurst and Cowdray quite frequently over the past 18 months as I am quite interested in living there. I live in an expensive area but the farm shop seemed very expensive to me as well, I’ve tried the coffee shop as well.
URL unfurl="true"]https://visitmidhurst.com/[/URL]
Last time I went to meet friends at the farm shop cafe, the main street in Midhurst was completely closed as the Angel Hotel had burnt down in a huge fire. I had to divert and ended up in the middle of nowhere behind the Cowdray estate but there was no way of getting in. There had been heavy rain and by the time I found my way, the car was covered in mud! The centre of Midhurst was closed for weeks, I think it may be open again now. I agree it's a lovely town and a pretty area surrounding it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.