The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casual reminder that PhiPhimodo got hirses hair dyed in the Chinese Buffet Room...
Sweet Dreams.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fanny is stuck in the nouvelle cuisine style of the 80’s - that’s the brief she’s giving Maria 😬
Was it not Lord Snorty that did menu plans with Maria … I believe we saw him with his clip board discussing them.I guess he also chose the music for the piano soirées too. He is an absolute pretentious prat. He wanted the piano in the Chinese restaurant room. He is making so many changes and Fanny thinks he is marvellous , well I do NOT think so.

Fanny thinks that by praising people it allows her to escape work, it appears effective…..
---
Maybe Dan could take on Cowdray Park House as his next project... it's only been derelict for 250 to 300 years 🤣 Also having had a major fire. Midhurst is a pretty, country town with lots of access to to the beautiful countryside around it. If you have never visited the Weald and Down museum, at the bottom of Goodwood Hill (Midhurst side) it's well worth a visit. There are excellent vineyards there, east Dean and of course east Dean college. Close to Chichester and Portsmouth for "Real world" life. It is, however, rural by English standards. Pretty, but rural. Petworth the same. But in Petworth you would be neighbours with Vinnie Jones. When he's at home!
cardinal error…, West Dean😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up with the last vlog from escape to the dream (NOT). Have I missed something? Mum has a bedroom in the chateau now!!! 🤔
What about the cottage? Are they planning to use it as a gîte? I’m confused! 🫤

Reactions: 13
Isnt that where she does normally I don't remember a time annaluse didn't cut there. I mean there working bathroom in madams bedroom or any other guest room. Or doesn't want to vlog there has to be seen as pampered princess by everyone
I thought they did it in the chateau, then again they're down a few rooms atm..
[/QUOTE]
I actually just finished watching this week's CD....I believe she said they were in Nick and Marie's apartment. I recall that Stephanie's hair is usually done in what people call the Chinese Takeout Room. Yep, the dining room. So gross..... And Stephanie would always go up to her own bathroom and wash her hair after her dye or highlights had processed, come back down and be cut. I even remember her hair being cut in the courtyard.

Speaking of gross - and I apologize for bringing this up AGAIN - but if she does a close up on Philip's hands and if I have to see those nails one more time, my head will explode. Literally, EXPLODE.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
VERY similar to what I'd do for kids' birthday parties, icecream on the bottom, oreo crumbs on top, gummy worms and a plastic daisy growing on top.. Huge hit with the kids... 50 euro guests.. I think not.
So true!!!
what was that?
Looked like sliced canned carrots beside it....
My toddlers will eat those in a pinch! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they did it in the chateau, then again they're down a few rooms atm..
I actually just finished watching this week's CD....I believe she said they were in Nick and Marie's apartment. I recall that Stephanie's hair is usually done in what people call the Chinese Takeout Room. Yep, the dining room. So gross..... And Stephanie would always go up to her own bathroom and wash her hair after her dye or highlights had processed, come back down and be cut. I even remember her hair being cut in the courtyard.

Speaking of gross - and I apologize for bringing this up AGAIN - but if she does a close up on Philip's hands and if I have to see those nails one more time, my head will explode. Literally, EXPLODE.
[/QUOTE]
You mean this🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I found a recipe ideal for LL festive dinners (along with edible soil): edible rock or.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Was it not Lord Snorty that did menu plans with Maria … I believe we saw him with his clip board discussing them.I guess he also chose the music for the piano soirées too. He is an absolute pretentious prat. He wanted the piano in the Chinese restaurant room. He is making so many changes and Fanny thinks he is marvellous , well I do NOT think so.

Fanny thinks that by praising people it allows her to escape work, it appears effective…..
---
Oh pants! What a duck up. Thank you @Lochness Monster Worst part... I have friends that are lecturer's at West Dean College. Please don't tell them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="C'est moi, post: 15 east Dean and of course east Dean college.
[/QUOTE]
There is an East Dean but the college is West Dean, internationally known for Arts and Conservation, a very special place surrounded by award winning gardens and an arboretum.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Come and stay in a chateau, experience luxury??? Cracks, no skirting, flooring???.
This is the gay lords bathroom. That bed from Venice and drapes is for his study.
And where is he skipping off to this time? He is always just disappearing in
That last picture.....
What???
They’re opening a dispensary???
🌱🌿🍃
What’s with all the leaves????
Oh sorry, I’ve got Colorado, Rocky Mountain High....
On my mind after our trip planning meeting the other night....
😜😮😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sadly (not) I’m one of those people to which cilantro tastes of soap. If a recipe calls for it I reduce the amount and use additional leafy green herbs such as mint. My reaction isn’t as extreme as my brother’s, who was known for spitting it across a room.🤮
Argh! I'm sensing a deja'vu, groundhog day thing? Haven't we done the whole cilantro thing before...
---
I still slept through ALL the commercials so giving her revenue sigh! I deserve 40 lashes
@mrsp67 Brace yourself...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Lochness Monster, post: 15404061, member: 356
---
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I posted saying it was West Dean before I saw you had realised this!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny story, on one of the grifters video comment section, everyone was shouting call Nick the tree guy, ask Stephanie, ask the flurries re: woodlands, and this little gem popped up. Can’t be bothered to even answer them! Much to important!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve never been a fan of SMEG for the most ridiculously reason ever. Because of the way smeg (smegging) is used as a curse in the Brit-com Red Dwarf. I can’t, I just can’t.
6 pages behind but really had to contribute, Smeg recent to NZ last 10+ years. Consumer NZ did a trial on fridges the $900 Smeg fridge failed misserably. Been a member for years and always research before I buy with so many imported brands. In the old days it was fisher and paykel but now they sold out not much in stores at all. I bought a F&P upright fridge and matching freezer in 1989. Still use freezer at home today and fridge after being resealed is in the donko room of a business in town. DO they use more electricity, supose so but since I gifted the old fridge in 2000 to business I have gone through 2. Problem is new fridges sealed units while the 1988 ones can be fixed as motor accessible from back.

Micheal Petherick and Stephaine with their Smegs always make me smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sadly (not) I’m one of those people to which cilantro tastes of soap. If a recipe calls for it I reduce the amount and use additional leafy green herbs such as mint. My reaction isn’t as extreme as my brother’s, who was known for spitting it across a room.🤮
I’m a fan actually, in salsa- but NOT overwhelming amounts. My BFF adds to store bought salsa- her first husband was Venezuelan so she knows those food from her time in Caracas. I never thought of soap until my husband said that. He’s not a fan of Mexican food at all except shrimp vecchi- or however that’s spelled- 🤔 the fresh salad- his Hispanic worker made for us several times. So yummy- and with some cilantro. Now I’m craving some of that!!! 😍 😋 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bring a wad. Share them round. Don't be shy. Just don't expect any of them back at the end of the evening...

---

That seems to be the trend with the supermarkets here. Make the product smaller, charge more money! Not even keep the price the same for less product. Many people don't notice, it's something they buy week in week out. I bloody noticed. First it was Bonne Maman jam - 450g jar became a 380g jar. Then my beloved Manchego cheese 250g pack became 150g!
It’s shrinkflation. And the packages all look to be the same size as they were before. I bought some shredded Parmesan cheese last week at Aldi (I know I should buy the food stuff), but usually it lasts a while. It barely made one meal…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh you made me laugh. I believe they are sorting out how to to get things sorted but Teresa keeps buying bits that need sorted and that distracts them. Mummy is searching for bits, too, now that hubby has left. Hubby probably couldn’t stand all the sorting of bits in the middle of nowhere next to a busy highway. Meanwhile Ashtray is in the basement giddy as a teenager thinking about all the bits he can sort down there.

You’ve got to wonder what these 4 are living off of and how they are going to buy out step-daddy? YouTube cannot be making them enough. They better get that sorted.
They have patreon and increased number of vlogs to three a week, definatley a sign of desperation.
With 142K subcribers many appear to be turned off by the 3 to 4 vlogs on the same thing i.e. the walled garden or washing the Chateau. The inspiring woman and son really have no charisma and just make little jokes amongst themselves and as for Ash, he thinks he is a presenter but just waves his arms about and ask give us your comments what do think we should do. Comments all about the algorythim.
LAst to weeks viewer number from this week back,

39,55,65,93,80,57, 57k. Considering subscriber numbers, very low (I do know it is early times) Micheal Petherick pulled 54 one day a ago and 93k with his one 12 days ago. Lalacelle need to relook at format, sorry but IMHO Tony is missed, he was the leveller, did some great work and spoke realisiticly.

Reactions: 18
Perhaps that's Fanny's answer in all this - shrinkflation. Donate more and get less renovation. Basically none.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come and stay in a chateau, experience luxury??? Cracks, no skirting, flooring???.
This is the gay lords bathroom. That bed from Venice and drapes is for his study.
And where is he skipping off to this time? He is always just disappearing in
Hair done, nails painted black, semi-clean clothes - kebab time here he cums!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.