Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok, so when Philip & the bnb guests all left for Emmaus, did they all walk, drive separate cars or did Philip drive them in the chateau’s illegal red van?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

halifax

michael posted a vlog today about his new cottage garden, i have to say its about 100 times better than that mud pit behind the chapel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Luna20

VIP Member
@Marquis de Potpourri thank you for the alert before posting snort 🤮

The timeline is all over the place again. This is my best 'calculated guess' They started on Monday the 24th of April, late afternoon. With leveling etc.
The next day they brought the laundry and found their favorite restaurant closed, got back had their lunch on the bluebells eating pizza and a nap. Than they start working on the wallpaper. They finished about 1 p.m wednesday morning (based on timelapse 7/8 hours) dressed the room during wednesday, edited the video and set the patreon flog to air early Thursday morning.
She got up late during Thursday and edited her Thursday flog while snorts was working in the bathroom.

This was her charm offensive. Look at poor phiphi working through the night and poor me working so hard! They slept less than ussual but after 36 hours of no sleep, you do not go out for a picnic or drop off dirty laundry. You go straight to bed an sleep for 12 hours straight.

I wonder when she is going to talk accounts, or grand salon renovation on patreon.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
He would certainly know about work safety. My understanding is that oil rigs are stringent about safety especially after som disasters.
My belief is that Dan worked on an oil rig keeping the rig workers fed. He would have had nothing to do with the real work being carried out. The nearest he came to danger was sharp knives. And the food was not Michelin restaurant quality more likely canteen level.

My husband had a building company for 20 years. He prided himself on a safe clean site always, in all that time only an occasional cut. I repeatedly had to throw out first aid box contents as they had passed expiry dates.

Dan is a fool. His eyes were ringed red in last vlog, that could have been from working above his head knocking out walls etc or from spraying the wood preservative the previous one. The trestles he is using are too lightweight and really for minor home diy jobs, demonstrated by him using strapping to attempt to make them more stable. He needs industrial scaffolding in bigger quantity and each working level should be fully floored (having only two of three floor grids in place is dangerous and he should also have toe boards (vertical boards at the edges). One day there won't be a tomorrow vlog if he continues to disregard safety.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
just when you thought you had chundered as much as the kid in The Exorcist more bile comes out:

lori whinery
9 minutes ago (edited)
That Amaury is just amazing, I don’t think there is anything he can’t do. He should build his own chateau !!❤

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
4 minutes ago
He helped rebuild his parents' ancient barn, so he has the experience with ancient and modern wood. He knows that there are no straight walls in these projects. ❤

Lisa Akinlabi
Lisa Akinlabi
26 minutes ago
Sometimes - well all the time - I am so blown away with just how hard everyone works at LaLande! Each and everyone of you must have your thoughts on just how you can make things amazing for yourselves and most importantly your guests. The attention for detail certainly shows in the results, when you walk into the room and gasp at how stunning everything is. This also shows how kind and caring your hearts are! When I look for good things to heal my heart, I look to you all and it makes me smile.

• Sick
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w.gif

Ruth from Cathy Monte flog (2).png

ruthywriter
📚 5 X Sunday Times bestselling author LONDON/AMSTERDAM 📢 THE VILLA out in paperback June 22nd

This Account is Private

giphy (13).gif

giphy (15).gif

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Well, I understand how ads follow you around all over the web, based on stuff you've looked at elsewhere. But I really have no idea why this ad shows up on this page for me. I haven't looked for tennis shoes (or whatever that footwear is), I've never heard of this company "Temu" and I for sure haven't searched the web for a fanny pack! Check out this fanny pack! I mean, WHO WOULD WEAR THIS THING?

I'm going on the record and saying I blame either @HalcyonOrganic or @KyBourbon for me seeing this ad! At this point, I don't even know if it is even a fanny pack! WTF is it? It has a price drop...maybe I should buy it and send to Philip at CLL?

1682823487974.jpeg

• Haha

lyna

VIP Member
I thought it looked dry AF and I'd be mad if that was brought to me for dinner as dessert, particularly after a skimpy dinner of two or three baby carrots and a tiny half of a duck breast!
Dessert looked like a dinosaur turd.
Stegosaurus
Pterodactyl
Something
I don't know which one...
WTF was the shovel thing for?
Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 11.01.50 AM.png
1682704782671.png

1682705221530.png

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Serving a pretend
Potato in fake soil is an
Unappetizing
Dessert befitting the dirty Dump! 🥔

🥔 The Russian chef shall be known going forward as “Spud”. 🥔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elviemary

Chatty Member
I stopped watching Dan when he started vlogging at the wreck. This morning one of his recent vlogs played while I was doing something else. He was putting a ceiling up, beams and the chipboard floor. If he is building from the floor up, how is it all protected from the weather, he has no roof.
I also think he is purposely playing the fool with his health and safety, gives him more views and comments = more income.
Still can't stand him.

• Heart
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I love the term beanie baby 😂
And also agree that la Jarvis comes across as mentally deficient at times, I think though it's her terrible ham acting- " oh wow! Look at me all wide eyed and astonished at how great this piece of tat is"...
Fanny also believes viewers are stupid, beneath her, and easily manipulated so she thinks they are easily taken in or fooled by her faux quivering voice that she uses to fake excitement over a flower, a croissant, the morning sky, a pigeon, crap from the crap unwrapped channel, etc.
---
I stopped watching Dan when he started vlogging at the wreck. This morning one of his recent vlogs played while U was doing something else. He was putting a ceiling up, beams and the chipboard floor. If he is building from the floor up, how is it all protected from the weather, he has no roof.
I also think he is purposely playing the fool with his health and safety, gives him more views and comments = more incime.
Still can't stand him.
Do more viewers watch his videos to see if he will be injured?

• Haha
So how long has Phi phi lived at the shitoo???? And he has never seen the bluebells??? Do they never step outside into nature? Carrying those two glasses of wine what a dork just bring the box with you. If I had woods and blue bells like that I would be out walking for hours. He said "I love you". Then crickets.... All I could think of was hanging musty curtains. But then she said they were steamed cleaned.. Who is this cleaning person? Volunteer??? Also if they can paint the " original Marquees bathroom cabinet????? What the he'll clean up with one in the kitchen.... Or better yet burn it. Unleash phi phis hair...holy cow... Its long and thin and scraggly...

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Meanwhile, back at the LaLande farmhouse kitchen, preparations are being made for the next B&B guest meal. Great care and concern goes into every dish, with a pinch of live, laugh, and love!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
My motto is “if you haven’t been blocked, you’re not trying hard enough!”
🧵Suggestion - “If you haven’t been blocked, you’re not trying hard enough!”
---
I don’t think they have used the pizza oven since the chateau DIY episode cleaning out the oven. Did they use it in the DIY episode or has Potts ever used it. The pizza oven/ bread oven clean out is like most of Stephanfraudie’s projects, just for content for video footage.
---

Send it to the Dump. That is where he receives packages.
Potty has used the pizza oven a couple of times, but it's rarely fired up. Crazy to have that gorgeous pizza oven and not use it, but they're too lazy to make pizza and walk back and forth to the pizza oven.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Meetings! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Then the 'lovers in springtime' in the bluebells, cringe moment 😬🤢 Followed by doll's tea party portions for dinner! WTF!

• Haha
  • Sick