The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy needs to drop the superior attitude towards his brother. Billy's biggest accomplishment is that he married well, where would he be without Gwen's money? Certainly not in the military....

Reactions: 21
@MadameChat it IS growing on trees! As @graciemckitten said, they are making money from selling the wood. So yet another income stream for the owners.

Reactions: 22
Billy needs to drop the superior attitude towards his brother. Billy's biggest accomplishment is that he married well, where would he be without Gwen's money? Certainly not in the military....
He does get sh*t done, and well.

Reactions: 16
I had a similar thought, when I went back to Scotchette and checked what they contributed, try to get proof it was Philip by linking into a derail he boasted about, saw so many names no longer on here and I have only been on since late 2021.

Alice Strickknickers was one that came to mind.

The Comte had prior to being MIA commented he was getting tired of the whole Chateau lalande and verse. Maybe while he had Covid a reorganisation with ones life occurred and he made the decision. I had been thinking along the sames lines and commented was taking a break (all be it brief). My changes were I would not get into the negativity, continue to post. As you know that didn't last long, prehaps I am a post menopausal hag and gossip with nothing else to do.

Reactions: 31
Except Billy hasn’t married her yet. Perpetual fiance and baby daddy. Gwen is smarter than give credit for.

Reactions: 21
I've thought the same thing.

Not only is the Comte MIA but so is Madam No.
I recall her saying her husband suffered dementia . . . I may be wrong, whatever it was, life was getting tough for her.
And the Comte, not long before he stopped contributing, wrote that his husband's mother who had dementia was staying with them.
Then he hurt his shoulder, then they got covid.
Both Tattlers had a lot on their plate.

Reactions: 35
I think Manor and Maker have both made a resolution to appear more smiley and cheerful from their latest vlog. Sara looks so much better than she used to. Their style in the chateau is rather odd, however!

Reactions: 19
I agree. I thought maybe that he kind of got tired of the situation never changing and decided he would spend his time on other things. I do hope he is well and not dead.

Reactions: 30
I'm behind here, so if something has happened since... my apologies! But... WHERE IS CLARA? What are the theories? What's going on!

Reactions: 18
So was Hanni, jumping around like an idiot, and I am sure she IS a girls girl
Yes. I think Hanni is a girls girl too. But Hanni was just trying to mirror Fanny. Cat was really trying hard to flirt and gain his interest at Versailles and I remain amazed that he was ever interested in Natti

Reactions: 14
The hobo symbols: I like the Kind Hearted Lady Lives Here. Sounds like your great-grandmother.

Reactions: 22
Dan....
1. They are joists not beams.
2. The end ones either side of the gap should have been doubled up before hanging thr crossways beam on joist hangers.
The job needs an engineer to spec the correct materials.
Yesterday you showed the wood preservative you are going to put on the joists once in place. Nah they should have been treated before installing as the most important edge to treat is the cut ends that are in contact with the walls.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.