The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all of our Floridian Tattlers - how'd you like that 4:45 a.m. emergency test alert that came through on your cell phones this morning? Gives yet another new use for the word "woke"!
Are you in the path of the Tornadoes? Hope everyone that is will be safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To all of our Floridian Tattlers - how'd you like that 4:45 a.m. emergency test alert that came through on your cell phones this morning? Gives yet another new use for the word "woke"!
We are due ours on 23rd in the UK. I'm not playing that game I've turned my phones emergency alerts OFF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Fanny now has real issues. She is scraping the barrel for content and Natti and Amaury moving to their "little house" (note how she said that so snidely in a passive way) brings up multiple issues for her. 1) They are the only two who show a modicum of care to guests and a successful B nB operation only works if you have people on hand 24/7 to deal with any niggles. There is no way she will be there as she is going to want to travel, so who will care for guests 2) It shows cracks have appeared in her relationship with the cousin who I believe has patience but it has more than been tested. She has run that man into the ground treating him like a slave to fix even the tiniest issue and wasting his talent. If she had played it differently she would have got a team of trades in to help him and be way forward on jobs. I think Cuz now sees Fanny as we do there is not a loving relationship there it is actually quite frosty. 3) Her patreon numbers are steadily falling questions are coming up again under patreon flog. There is very little life love and laughter if it was that Cuz would not be leaving. Fanny now has literally no cast to provide interesting content. Snorts is death to viewing figures, Marie is going to lose it this season because she will be doing everything. Kirsty and husband are boring as is Pavlina so Fanny you need to regroup and fast. I suspect Marie Wiik will be back very soon for the season. I also suspect even super fans will not be happy with B n B accommodation this year the place is an utter shambles. She has no consideration that these are peoples annual holiday and they are looking forward to it and it is expensive to come from America. She has had months to get the room ship shape, but no just a measly coat of white emulsion will do. Surely people are going to see these rooms could have been prepped much earlier. Lalande is like the Marie Celeste at this point.
Cuz F4F is a greedy energy vampire who siphons off and harvests a person’s vitality, energy, talents, personality, and kindness for herself, exploiting them on her little pink camera 24/7 to make hundreds of thousands of dollars for herself and to falsely prop up her love, light, and bullshit. Most anyone in her orbit for a prolonged period of time ends up with their life and mental, emotional, and physical health wrecked and in shambles, whi,e the little orphan princess laughs and is merrily on her way to find a new target to exploit for herself.

Fanny is intimidated by Maria because generally Maria thinks for herself, sees the true Fanny, and will leave if things get intolerable at the Dump. Nasty Ñutty is still holds a position in the sketchy non profit, and she and Anne Marie know Fanny’s secrets.

Nutty is terrible. She always has a pinched look on her face, and appears dour and domineering when she sports that tight little smile. Amaury has a type.

Have you noticed that the primary men Stephanie has surrounded herself with for decades seem very passive and primarily just cater to her every whim without question (Ollie, Baghead, and Potts)?| none of the three men will stand up to her and she just runs all over them to get what she wants.
---
Thank you for setting up the new thread and Karma stay calm and well and thank you for the patron vlog.
The dump really is turning into a soap.
Squirrel is chasing out everyone. Maria will slap him or hit him soon, good.
Fanny take that filthy old lady cardigan off.
The reason cuz was not having a melt down about his workshop being halved by the new boilers is because he is probably moving all to his new pad. He would NOT want the likes of Dan helping himself to tools in his absence.
Soon Cuz will not want Natty to be working evenings and weekends. Fanny is screwed . She really will have to get up in the morning or she will have no one to film.
One awful thought are Kevin and Ombeline being flattered by Fanny and will be moving in !?
I think Ombeline is smart enough to see the trail of bodies left in Stephanie’s wake and will keep herself and her boyfriend on the periphery of the Shittelaine’s shitshow. Isnt Ombeline a teacher or professor at a local school?
---
The woman is in a dress she walks to pick something up and then returns to teh back of the Chateau. Dana is really an asumption and agree could be absolutely any Woman, she definately isn't elegant in bending over legs apart squat pick up. Too elegantly dressed and wouldn't be hands on.

Why leave it in? Well maybe its innocent enough, hes left it to start us off on assumptions an speculation. Bit of entertainment for him and CD crowd they have done it to us before.
Dan has no original thoughts and copies F4F”s tit stirring manipulative playbook. He left it in to start drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cuz F4F is a greedy energy vampire who siphons off and harvests a person’s vitality, energy, talents, personality, and kindness for herself, exploiting them on her little pink camera 24/7 to make hundreds of thousands of dollars for herself and to falsely prop up her love, light, and bullshit. Most anyone in her orbit for a prolonged period of time ends up with their life and mental, emotional, and physical health wrecked and in shambles, whi,e the little orphan princess laughs and is merrily on her way to find a new target to exploit for herself.

Fanny is intimidated by Maria because generally Maria thinks for herself, sees the true Fanny, and will leave if things get intolerable at the Dump. Nasty Ñutty is still holds a position in the sketchy non profit, and she and Anne Marie know Fanny’s secrets.

Nutty is terrible. She always has a pinched look on her face, and appears dour and domineering when she sports that tight little smile. Amaury has a type.

Have you noticed that the primary men Stephanie has surrounded herself with for decades seem very passive and primarily just cater to her every whim without question (Ollie, Baghead, and Potts)?| none of the three men will stand up to her and she just runs all over them to get what she wants.
---

I think Ombeline is smart enough to see the trail of bodies left in Stephanie’s wake and will keep herself and her boyfriend on the periphery of the Shittelaine’s shitshow. Isnt Ombeline a teacher or professor at a local school?
---

Dan has no original thoughts and copies F4F”s tit stirring manipulative playbook. He left it in to start drama.
She even had that builder Ian bringing her croissants in bed, she certainly knows how to beguile men

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yes . . . such a bitchy put down . . . but so typical.
Fanny is snotty and condescending to everyone, Potts, Snorts, Mummy, Dan, Marie, Selmar, Ian the builder, etc. She is a mean girl to her core and is mentally and emotionally abusive to people, especially if they have something good happen in their lives or they have escaped from her control. She loves to make fun of people and pick them apart. We have literally seen Potts pull away from her on video after being shredded by her withering “ criticism .”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
3) Her patreon numbers are steadily falling questions are coming up again under patreon flog.
The thing I just can't wrap my head around is, she could literally spend a couple of months' income from patreon (that's what - 60,000 euros?), hire a professional and get a minimum of work done and everyone would be happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well just watched Dan’s latest. A floor fell in🫣😱I did not think there was one left! He burns some of the debris near the front steps. He was using a large gasoline can to douse the fire while lit. Was he trying to burn the place again! Was surprised he didn’t get blowback and set himself on fire.
A man came by to say he knew the last owners of Château and how the woman had to escape by tying sheets together & how she broke her leg in the process. She then drove to get help. He shared the pic of the sheet’s hanging off the balcony & photo of the original staircase. He left with a little catnip stating he would share more once he receives them.
On another note watched Vivian’s Cypress vlog. It showed Simon to be a very kind man rescuing a kitten and making sure it got a home. Antithesis of the château dump. Also very strong family ties!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
well I for one would rather have a beautifully decorated, warm, "little house" with functioning bathrooms than camp out at her ruin
Amaury has taken a portion of his life back with the boundaries created by living in a separate home. Having that freedom would make a tent feel like a castle. He was routinely shoved into a myriad of different rooms at the crumbling castle and was relentlessly micromanaged and subject to the whims of Cuz Fanny in a cold, damp, crappy old farmhouse.

Fanny is livid that Cuz is slowly escaping her clutches and that she will be unable to dump all of her duties and responsibilities on him as she travels and parties during the B and B season.I wonder if Amaury’s move was one of the issues Potts, Mummy, and Percy were discussing this past fall when Fanny barged in on them with her little pink camera.

Now he only has to contend with the grim, dour, micromanaging Nasty Ñutty. Maybe she turns off his tracking microchip when at his little house because she can locate him more quickly. I noticed she is still grasping and clutching Amaury at the dinner table in the Patron video. I wonder if he gets to eat meals at the little house without Nutty perched on his lap.
---
So much for Nattis apartment that was stuffed with insulation by builder Ian, and has been abandoned ever since he left, who the hell wanted to live in that half created shoe box anyway, it may be big enough for a day kennel for Molly when she is at CHMN.
Perhaps it will become Phi Phi’s apartment. It would have enough room for 3 pieces of china and a couple stuffed hedgehogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are you in the path of the Tornadoes? Hope everyone that is will be safe!
No emergencies! The Emergency Management system in Florida decided to just test the system and they're saying it was supposed to go off on the television, but went off on people's phones instead. The fact that it was scheduled at 4:45 and woke everyone up from their sleep to what they thought might be a real emergency was not a good thing as @Jules100 pointed out. Copying and pasting here, as it appears they have apologized on Twitter (and probably elsewhere, too).

1682005806906.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
@Karma baby! thanks muchly for sharing the video!
I agree with those that said it is Dana. Short skirt looong jacket! She works in an office setting so the outfit tracks. As well as the hair. Frizzled.
Natty stated many times that she did not want children and now she is north of 40. Amaury strikes me as not wanting any either or he would hitched his wagon to someone younger. Shame as he is really good with kids. The children that he was pictured with were speculated to be his brother’s children not his. Rather interesting that his last two relationships were kindled at the shittoo. Was Natty present at the infamous singles weekend? My memory fails me and my head hurts with the prospect of looking. Just musings.
@Karma baby! thanks muchly for sharing the video!
I agree with those that said it is Dana. Short skirt looong jacket! She works in an office setting so the outfit tracks. As well as the hair. Frizzled.
Natty stated many times that she did not want children and now she is north of 40. Amaury strikes me as not wanting any either or he would hitched his wagon to someone younger. Shame as he is really good with kids. The children that he was pictured with were speculated to be his brother’s children not his. Rather interesting that his last two relationships were kindled at the shittoo. Was Natty present at the infamous singles weekend? My memory fails me and my head hurts with the prospect of looking. Just musings.
No Natty wasnt there if my memory serves me right. The morning after the singles night Armoury was sitting out on the terrace with a young lady who had observed stayed the night. Then Stephanie said that they both were seeing each other

Reactions: 18
The trouble Fanny also faces is that any adult wants their own space, their own room, own living area and to be able to eat a meal of their choice and at a time of their choice. Only misfits or people with no choice could tolerate the communal living shite in that dump for too long. It is not a fun party pad any more it is Fanny and Snorts wafting around like they are famous, tit food, no freedom of movement and all while freezing your hard ridden arse off
For the 50% of the year that she may be present at the Dump, Fanny has her own apartment at the Dump set up with a fridge, china, liquor and a stash of food just for herself. She has the resident minion at the Dump bring up wood for her apartment. She has a maid to clean her rooms and usually, other people do her laundry and take care of all the other Dump responsibilities. How many times has she filmed herself being catered to at the Dump, with people hauling food and drinks up to her lair, or coddling her because she is sick? The only time she brings anyone food is just an excuse to start filming them for content for her YouTube channels or Patreon account.

Amaury had to live in the cold, damp crumbling Dump pretty much the entire year while Fanny traveled, partied, and frenetically shopped outside of France to avoid tax liability.
---
For some reason I’m reminded of a documentary I watched on Wallis Simpson, who ended up trapped in her home by unscrupulous carers, watch your back Fanny
That could very well happen. Gerry has been unwell and Mummy has aged considerably and fled the country to South Africa. These would be the only 2 people who would care about Fanny’s welfare. Who do you think will step in to help manage Fanny once Mummy and Gerry are gone?

It would be interesting and somewhat fitting if Fanny ultimately receives the same level of care in her old age that Mummy and Daddy provided in their care home in England.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well just watched Dan’s latest. A floor fell in🫣😱I did not think there was one left! He burns some of the debris near the front steps. He was using a large gasoline can to douse the fire while lit. Was he trying to burn the place again! Was surprised he didn’t get blowback and set himself on fire.
A man came by to say he knew the last owners of Château and how the woman had to escape by tying sheets together & how she broke her leg in the process. She then drove to get help. He shared the pic of the sheet’s hanging off the balcony & photo of the original staircase. He left with a little catnip stating he would share more once he receives them.
On another note watched Vivian’s Cypress vlog. It showed Simon to be a very kind man rescuing a kitten and making sure it got a home. Antithesis of the château dump. Also very strong family ties!
I don't watch Dan, but I have to say, this sounds like absolute compelling content!
I'm joking.
Just what I want to do - spend 10 minutes hearing about how some poor lady had to escape a fire and see the remnants of her escape in pictures. If I want that, I'll watch the evening news. Maybe next time, he can show us the cast that was used on the poor lady's leg when she broke it trying to escape.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The trouble Fanny also faces is that any adult wants their own space, their own room, own living area and to be able to eat a meal of their choice and at a time of their choice. Only misfits or people with no choice could tolerate the communal living shite in that dump for too long. It is not a fun party pad any more it is Fanny and Snorts wafting around like they are famous, tit food, no freedom of movement and all while freezing your hard ridden arse off
Fanny was treating them like they were residents of her parent‘s nursing home.

• Heart
  • Haha
I guess it's good news that Amaury and Nati made the sensible choice of moving out of SJ's farmhouse. I can only imagine what it must be like living with and working for a mad woman toting her pink iPhone everywhere, every time at everyone, and her overweening man-child of a boyfriend gay best friend! Perhaps also, Amaury doesn't want what happened between Naty and PhiPhi Casanova (as per Selmar) repeated! But I have a sneaky feeling that SJ will be tasking Amaury and Nati for picking up her breakfast (from the local boulangerie) on their way to work!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I went back to the singles weekend vlog. I did not see Natty but she was not focusing on anyone except the usual suspects. AnneMarie looked great! Everyone seemed to be having fun including Ruthie. Potty was his usual self mugging for the camera. Everyone was relaxed and smiling. A genuine group of people having fun. I guess this was the charm that sucked is all in!

Reactions: 20
Copying from the last thread
graciemckitten said:
I wonder if Ñutty and Armoire’s relationship will fizzle or get stronger, moving into a home together away from the Dump. Armoire would get angry when he received gifts for himself and Ñutty and questions about when they would marry or have kids. He did not want to marry Ñutty.

I bet there will be a ton of housewarming gifts sent to the Dump for Ñutty and Anne Marie.

Armoire is now one step closer to leaving the employ of Cuz Fanny if another opportunity arises for him. I hope Kirsty, Pavlina, or Maria feed the animals on days Armoire is not at the Dump.
Jules100
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau. Things don’t go well. Amaury & Natti break up. It’s so hard on Natti, she can’t go back to the chateau. Amaury moves back to Lalande. Problem solved!

A few thoughts -
  • This may be how "she" gets rid of Nattty, let Amaury get rid of her and she gets to keeps her hands clean - typical for a narc.
  • So she's gone and pissed off the only person on the payroll that does any actual work at the shagteau - way to go Stef!
  • Who is going to babysit the shagteau and B&B guests when she and her support squirrel are off galivanting? Because as some of you have already said the building itself needs a 24 hour a day babysitter. The B&B guests can't be left alone when A&N go home... She's got to be PISSED!!!
  • Phillip is running off people that actually care about Stef. Amaury is a blood relative and he's not the first family member he has run off. Think about all the people Stef USED to be close to, that she used to surround yourself with. How many of them are still around? Potts and Dana are the only "old school" folks that come around anymore, it's kind of sad and pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't watch Dan, but I have to say, this sounds like absolute compelling content!
I'm joking.
Just what I want to do - spend 10 minutes hearing about how some poor lady had to escape a fire and see the remnants of her escape in pictures. If I want that, I'll watch the evening news. Maybe next time, he can show us the cast that was used on the poor lady's leg when she broke it trying to escape.
Don’t provoke him he just may do that. I’m not a fan I was bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DIdn't watch the hole video but the prestigious wallpaper from the company who was "even making fabrics and wallpapers for the emperor" (quote SJ) is in Chambre de la Tour at Lalande

View attachment 2114825

and in one of the abandoned châteaux from @Pyke s video too

View attachment 2114831

Here again the link:

Ÿou are on the ball, great catch about the wallpaper!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.