The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right, that is exactly what they are doing, done the butcher block formica until the real tops happen so why did he tile????

They assure us all they are going to reuse the formica on other projects.

Yeah right

Courtesy of Tui Beer.

Longish dark hair, dressed in what looks like label coat UHMMMMMMMMMM

Dana????????
I think Dana

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Le Fertes arrived back from England following a quick visit.
Adrian had a heavy cold and Carole's was just starting and getting worse.
Did they pull a Stephanie and retire to their sick bed?
Of course not, they just got on with it and cleared out the stables, as you do.
I was quite impressed with all that muck they took out. The cobbles look great and the storage of the surfboards is neat and tidy.

• Heart
Thank you for setting up the new thread and Karma stay calm and well and thank you for the patron vlog.
The dump really is turning into a soap.
Squirrel is chasing out everyone. Maria will slap him or hit him soon, good.
Fanny take that filthy old lady cardigan off.
The reason cuz was not having a melt down about his workshop being halved by the new boilers is because he is probably moving all to his new pad. He would NOT want the likes of Dan helping himself to tools in his absence.
Soon Cuz will not want Natty to be working evenings and weekends. Fanny is screwed . She really will have to get up in the morning or she will have no one to film.
One awful thought are Kevin and Ombeline being flattered by Fanny and will be moving in !?
Snorty is a flying squirrel who's scaring everyone away from the shitoo.
Fanny, Snorty is bringing you to the brink of ruination and will be your undoing! Wake Up Gurl!!!
1681990268761.png
1681990291163.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just a thought you tattle ridden hags-this will also mean Amaury may need to be paid properly, he may also start working for other people. She can no longer deduct their living expenses from what she pays them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I was quite impressed with all that muck they took out. The cobbles look great and the storage of the surfboards is neat and tidy.
I agree . . . the cobblestones looked terrific.
I don't always like their style choices but I hugely admire their work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for setting up the new thread and Karma stay calm and well and thank you for the patron vlog.
The dump really is turning into a soap.
Squirrel is chasing out everyone. Maria will slap him or hit him soon, good.
Fanny take that filthy old lady cardigan off.
The reason cuz was not having a melt down about his workshop being halved by the new boilers is because he is probably moving all to his new pad. He would NOT want the likes of Dan helping himself to tools in his absence.
Soon Cuz will not want Natty to be working evenings and weekends. Fanny is screwed . She really will have to get up in the morning or she will have no one to film.
One awful thought are Kevin and Ombeline being flattered by Fanny and will be moving in !?
One awful thought are Kevin and Ombeline being flattered by Fanny and will be moving in !

Lochness - bite your your tongue! Hopefully Kevin & Omberline are smarter than that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh FFS! some people are as thick as tit!
---

Oh christ no! not the depressive and the overbearing beer chugger.! What I want to see is Maria lose it and slap Snorts across the kisser with a wet cod.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @Karma baby! thank you for what you do but please take yourrecovery nice and steady. xx
I enjoy your turn of phrase.

• Haha
Hmm... I can't be the only one who thinks Cuz and Nutty moving out have been in the cards for a long long time...
- Tonton and Tantinette with the folder (looking for properties)
- PhiPhimodo taking about Nutty's current office as the location for the new china pantry
Fanny only reveals things long after they've happened, or if she's busted in a timeline lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it’s one thing to ignore hearing your Cuz having sex but watching Snorty & Jared flirt was too much. All projects will slow down now, if it’s not on Snorty’s clipboard to get done it will not happen. The lights don’t work, you don’t remember the water pouring out the ceiling outlets? No electrician ever came just Snorty adding more lighting. This place will be on fire again at some point. Oh the hot water takes time to get there? You added two miles of piping of coarse it will take a while, idiot. Can you imagine the headache for whoever has to stay in newly painted or wallpapered room? 🧵Snorty is too lazy to shave his neck or feed a cat but he’s in charge?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
For some reason I’m reminded of a documentary I watched on Wallis Simpson, who ended up trapped in her home by unscrupulous carers, watch your back Fanny
Ah yes, orchestrated by the bizarre and devious Maitre Blum. I have a feeling Snorty has been studying the actions of various abusers including Blum and Von Bulow.

Reactions: 20
Annmarie and Natti moving out! good for them! I hope they will stick to 9 to 5. There is that much free labour you want to give to your family members.

You know what would be fun? if the Ian's, Sean, Billy, Annmarie and even Philly sans wifey shows up on Dan's channel and they work there for a week or so! That would do SJ! flog gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Rather than Amury and Natti returning for bnb dinners I heard her say 'joining them for Parties'.
Thank you for this, as it made me go back and listen again and I stand corrected! She said "whenever we have a party, they're going to be staying for dinner". Last night, when I heard that comment, I conflated her talking about all the work being done to ready the B&B for guests (which she immediately said afterwards) with her explaining that Amaury would still be there for parties and dinner........I took the comment as if she was saying, just like Amaury was there at 9:00 that evening helping to get the B&B ready, he'd be there for parties and dinners, too! When I listened again this morning, it was definitely two trains of thought she was talking about - the work that needed to be done right then and there as well as how they miss Amaury and Natti in the evenings.

Perspective and good night's sleep does wonders!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The trouble Fanny also faces is that any adult wants their own space, their own room, own living area and to be able to eat a meal of their choice and at a time of their choice. Only misfits or people with no choice could tolerate the communal living shite in that dump for too long. It is not a fun party pad any more it is Fanny and Snorts wafting around like they are famous, tit food, no freedom of movement and all while freezing your hard ridden arse off

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just a thought you tattle ridden hags-this will also mean Amaury may need to be paid properly, he may also start working for other people. She can no longer deduct their living expenses from what she pays them.
Better still, what if Natti gets offered another job. Sing along now, 🎼 🌟 When You Wish Upon A Star 🌟🎼
---
Reminded of this

Ha ha ha ha, it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Squirrel is chasing out everyone. Maria will slap him or hit him soon, good." I'd watch a video. Her number would be insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Glad Amaury has moved out. It was so clear that he was totally furious about it all. However, it's a shame he hasn't split from Nasty; setting up home together may make splitting up more problematic. I have never seen her look happier!
I do wonder if it will make that much difference for Amaury, however, as, if there is a catastrophe at the shitoo out of hours, another ceiling collapsing; no electricity; water pouring through a ceiling, or even the eventual total collapse from upstairs into the Grand Salon, who is she going to call? Potty can't do much on his own, and may be absent anyway. She can't call Ian. There's no Selmar or Dan to help. She and Snorty will be worse than useless. The only capable people at LL are Maria and Pavlina but they probably can't help much in a major disaster. So, she will call Amaury and he won't be able to refuse, however much he'd like to. She must be worried, though, knowing she and the chateau are more vulnerable if he's not on the spot. She'll be on the lookout for a capable and strong male volunteer, I reckon. If Snorty had not been there lording it about and pretending to manage the place, Amaury may have stayed put. Isabelle and Auntie are sure to know the real reason he's left. I hope it may mean that Snorty's days are now numbered and I look forward to seeing him waiting at table!
---
One can only imagine the love bombing Fanny has been throwing towards FRK to encourage her return to the shitoo for the B&B season. Wonder if Fanny's trying to get the old band back together and working to entice Kat back as well.
Can you imagine if FRK returns and gets Nasty's job? It doesn't bear thinking about!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine? Fanny is practically alone in that huge farmhouse now, in the middle of nowhere. That would feel so lonely to me. Having PhiPhi there for protection wouldn’t make me feel very good, either. I’m not trying to sound sexist, but I wonder if Isabelle and Fanny wanted Selmar around partly because having a man on the property at night made them feel safer? Then Armaury came and filled that role, making Selmar even more obsolete? I don’t think PhiPhi could fend off a mouse! (don’t come after me…I know plenty of women who can protect themselves 😊).

View attachment 2114353
Awww, but he loves mice; they are practically squirrels. Indoor squirrels.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.