The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you so much for putting together the list of views of Patreon vlogs. Never hit 1,000. 3,964 patrons as of today, so fewer than 25% of patrons tune in for their exclusive, behind the scenes videos, often considerably less than 25%.

I had an idea the figures might be quite low but not necessarily consistently low. I wonder how many signed up, lost interest and forgot about it, unwittingly letting their their monthly/quarterly/annual payment roll on. And then there’s the grey area of subs which might not be what they seem!

Reactions: 24
Fanny could never do this. It would mean having a plan for renovation, a business plan for hosting guests, involving the local town for farmers and vendors, having some sense of taste to make the place look inviting, and not having a "boyfriend" that had absolutely no use or expertise in anything. They are all pretty much useless and can never make anything out of the farmhouse. Grifters. Period.

Reactions: 30
Maybe Fanny will be sorry when she sees this!!!

Reactions: 27
Saint Kathy is going to hang this in her laundry room. Would be such a shame if it gets wet and ruined!

Reactions: 11
Surely daily he makes more than Fanny putting out one a week?

Reactions: 15
One really has to wonder what Caroline Gooder has against the Pethericks. Unless of course CG is Snorts, though I'm still not convinced. Snorts dislikes Michael Petherick with a passion. And that feeling is mutual, so it is a logical progression that because Snorts dislikes the Pethericks, so too does Miss Goody Two Shoes in her sycophantic loyalty to Snorts. She really is a piece of work isn't she. Between her and Brenda the Defender, they could bring down lieLande and all they have to do is keep on calling legitimate patrons trolls and alienating everyone else with an opinion contrary to their own.

Reactions: 20
Has Dan ever brought up the UK TV thing again - I haven't noticed but I fast forward A LOT.

Reactions: 13
Has Dan ever brought up the UK TV thing again - I haven't noticed but I fast forward A LOT.
No I don't think he has mentioned it again. I'm looking out for it on the TV cos I'm thinking surely there must be a camera person on site right now if it's going ahead.

It hard to know with Dan whats going on as he plays his cards close to his chest

Reactions: 15
I can't read Spanish, but read it using google translate. I think they will have read it but have left it there because it's not obvious, and you need to work a little to read.
I'm sure they have been pressured by Fanny to remove comments which is a shame. Hopefully they will come to their senses and ghost Fanny from now on.

Reactions: 28
Well for a week just a bit more than a stay at a comfort inn. Like Lalande do you have buy your own food?
Actually it would be great if you had nine groups to share in the price.

Reactions: 18
Do you recall the architectural aficionados view on the ready made MDF radiator covers when he was overseeing ( lording it over) Amoury on the downstairs loo at the ruin.
Turns out Fanny has them in her London flat
Plus a tray of booze, of course. I bet those chairs used to be at Cransford Hall.

Reactions: 22
Those „newer“ chateau channels start sucking deeply towards lalande, that’s why they invite them or it over.

An inspection to see if they are worthy enough to be part of lalande‘s growing network and pushing viewers between them.

That one channel does the same, with that cute guy I first thought he is gay, his father and his.. giiirlfriiiend

Flip is probably also checking the chateaus for anything they could gift as presents to lalande, when they come for party.

Reactions: 21

P
erhaps it was a lapse of judgement
Under pressure from the Chatelaine who was
Yearning for time to screw Potty. But

Julia, be the sensible butch lesbian that you are and
Unless your lipstick girlfriend will kick you out, do not
Let the pathetic Gay Twank wannabe designer
Inside PUY VIDAL
Again.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.