Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
It is interesting to note the similarities between narcissists like Alex Murdaugh and Fanny. I am not saying Fanny is a murderer, just noting the similarities in backgrounds and narcissistic behaviors.

Like Alex Murdaugh, Stephanie Jarvis has never faced consequences, never taken responsibility for her actions, and things/ problems were always fixed for her by others. She also likes to use the “ look over there, not over here or at me” strategy to attempt to deflect attention away from her nefarious actions or lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Luna20

VIP Member
Essential oils have a shelf life of 1-8 years depending on the ingredients and their quality. Once a new bottle of essential oils is opened it begins to oxidize. When an oil comes into contact with oxygen, light, and heat, its composition begins to change and over time it starts to lose its strength and effectiveness. That's why most essential oils are sold in amber-colored bottles — the darker glass provides better protection against ultraviolet light. Curtis has used clear bottles. The bottles look interesting, but very fragile for shipping without proper packaging.

PRICE: $50.00 USD excl shipping. 25ML *Please submit an order request below to receive a shipping quote
(aprox $30.00 USD depending on your location) Once shipping and total cost is approved, you will receive a payment link

I'm not paying $80.00 for some body oil, just like I'm not paying $110 for a candle.
LIMITED RUN PRE-ORDER ENDS 29 MAY 2023 - I hope Curtis was able to produce a small batch quantity and doesn't get stuck with too much inventory.

AMUNRA
Inspired by the almighty hidden God of ancient Egypt, with deep notes of Amber, Sandalwood and more...this oil evokes warm and sultry tones of the deserts. AmunRa comes with the hand blown golden pharaoh bottle.

View attachment 2094393

HATHOR
Inspired by Goddess of Love & Beauty of ancient Egypt, with light notes of Blue Lotus, Papyrus and more...this oil evokes etherial and dreamy tones of the nile. Hathor comes with the hand blown blue pharaoh bottle.

View attachment 2094395
I'd pay 80 usd for a good perfume. His price point including shipping isn't bad either.

I cringe at the description text. 😅

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
I loved it when they put the helmets on to test drive the bike, and he said "I feel like Emily Bronte in this hat". I love the little side comments and humor. (8:12 mark in the latest video.)
Yes, they both have a very dry sense of humour...what a day that was... no lunch as they didn't book and ended up at the Boulangerie with a baguette and then beeped to move on... did you see the one the other week where they went to Peillon town and drove down the narrowest street ever and couldn't exit as there was a sign in the way so he had to reverse all the way back to the village square.? 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
The red kites swoop down and get them here, I even saw a sparrow hawk sitting on my fence eating one a few years ago.
Yes, I too have red kites, sparrow hawks etc, etc in evidence in my area BUT, it is one particular cat that stalks out my garden at a certain time of year - never any other time as my neighbours primarily appear to be dog lovers, rather than cats. Unfortunately, this particular cat must stalk the entire village at a certain time of year - never, ever in evidence in my garden outside of the "fledging" period. It is just so traumatic as last year, 4 blue tit chicks were in my garden awaiting their parents' assistance, and unfortunately not all or them survived. A week later, a blackbird chick walked across my open doored conservatory, ending up in my kitchen 3 times who I had to then catch every time and take back into the garden so that they could be reunited with their parents. All the while hoping I wouldn't injure the young chick. Believe me, it was just so stressful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Little digression, I was listening to the radio whilst I was ironing. They were playing this, you may remember the song from ESC 2017:

DOes "weeping willow" has another meaning than this ?

Screenshot (143).png

He is following like a weeping willow ???

Screenshot (145).png

Don't get it.
Can native speakers explain please.

• Wow
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
As regards gardening….there are many questions that I would ask first before suggesting you splurge on plants. As for the wisteria , have you seen it in flower? Some don’t….. replace it with one you have seen in flower if not! Ideally you would prune in January ish and then depending on weather again in August.
Have you done soil preparation and is it clay or? Is this why it’s dry or is it sand? Many of the plants listed are heavy feeders.
Traditional plants , ones you like are struggling with the drought and then the minus prolonged frosts.
Not to dishearten you but first things….
Also ,Hellebores would be best not south facing whereas delphinium prefer the sun…
When we cleared the garden we dug in manure and some grit. I haven't planted Hellebores in South facing bit but under trees mostly facing East they are doing ok/. We lost lots of shrubs and maybe I should dig over again and add more manure. The soil is sandy on top but in some areas clay underneath. Should I do more manure and stuff and come back to you? xxxx

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Este fue mi aporte a la familia Puy Dival. Espero que siendo personas con raíces latinas entiendan el punto y vean que lo que estoy tratando de decirles es por su bien. DEBEN PONER FANNY Y LALANDE DISTANCIA YA!
Buena publicación! Me gustó lo que dijiste en YouTube y espero que haga la diferencia.

Ebb & Flow

I'm just going to say it, Maruca of Puy Vidal (bless her heart) does have the BEST "resting bitch face" expression of the entire Chateau universe. She seems lovely, but her facial expressions say otherwise. I don't know- I think she would make IJ cry! Hell, that woman looks angry and often (but is portrayed as a kind, loving mum!) I pity anyone who is dumb enough to attempt to mug her- one look from her, and she'd slice their arm off!

OT- but where is our beloved @Clara Burnett ? How was your Easter? Were you forced to hang with the Shitoo crowd, or did you get a bye for a change? Cheese on toast, please don't tell me they discovered your identity and drowned you in the shitty moat! I hope you had a great one, without the drama of the Shitoo. I know you can't tell us much, we definitely DON'T want our insider outed. I hope you are okay- we miss your face and insights! Hugs and much love, and thank you for surviving shite events for us!
Both Maruca and Carolina need to 'hit' refresh on their customer service. If Puy Vidal operated a walk-in business, I would find it incredibly hard to support them - the vlogging just magnifies the issue.

vitanova

VIP Member
this is a good point. Stephanie isn’t bookable for tv talk shows that feature guests. Dick and Angel have done a lot of interviews. Other than the CNN article written by a patron/guest, what tv has Fanny done? Can you imagine her doing a lifestyle segment….perhaps a recipe for her famous leftover stale croissant with herring or duck pate with a side of tuna peach pasta casserole Surprise.
A few segment ideas…

How to eat leftovers, McDonald’s and day old bread dfor $10 a day….
How to maintain your figure by starving yourself for half the day and then stuffing literally anything in your mouth, preferably free, for dinner.
how to feed bnb guests while trying not to give them food poisoning
Cooking for friends on a dirty old table
courgette! courgette! courgette!
How to pretend you‘re serving fresh from the garden, while secretly buying produce from the supermarket
Boxed wine pairings with Stephanie Jarvis

and decorating segments…

How not to wallpaper
Curtains! Curtains! Curtains!
why dust and grime is your friend
how to add hedgehogs to every room in your house.
how to decorate on someone else’s dime.

Fanny might have some clout among other chateau YouTube wannabes after all, she was one of the first….but many channels have gone on to produce much higher quality content while she still films exclusively with her pink phone.
many YouTube channels have millions of views…and she is really stuck under 300k. And why would anyone new start watching? Tons of characters they don’t even know….that’s why she needs a new channel.
art of byobf

• Haha

Kickintheass

VIP Member
These days, if I had a daughter (which I don't), and she brought Michael Potts home to "meet the parent" scenario. I would have 100% beforehand looked him up on every available media, without a doubt.
I would do the same where my actual son might be involved too.
Actions speak far louder than words in my world.
Michael Potts would not be the man I would ever choose for my son or daughter to be involved with simply because he appears to be far too up his own arse! o_O
AND, past actions, are far more an indictor of future actions, too. ;)
Would you do the same if a son brought home a partner? I did, nothing that worried me, unlike her many years estranged father, now he was a bit of an oddball.

Reactions: 9