The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... probably his printer is out of ink and he can't print anything until the new ink arrives tomorrow
Hilarious just spit out my drink! Thanks for the new thread!
---
So exciting!! Love the updates, keep them coming, nothing like new life to breathe fresh air!

Reactions: 28
It was bound to happen. it is over kill. YT add sense, patreon and youtube membership. he should drop Patreon in favour of youtube membership.
When he does put something out, it is definitely better than what Fanny new flues put out. MPK's problem is consistency.

Reactions: 27
How fantastic you must be so excited. xxxxxxx
---
Bugger me backwards just got home and thought ahh I will relax and remembered the bint has a flog tonight which will wind me up

Reactions: 22
My theory is, it's a vanity project long thought out, something to vlog and boast about, something to work on whilst raking in money. A job basically. He's allegedly homeless since leaving Annalise. The log cabin 'while he's renovating' is the giveaway. The flag went up when he mentioned it once a few months back. He'll never, ever get or have enough dosh to to re-build that Chateaux.
I think he could build the log cabin on an old 'blueprint' of an outbuilding in the grounds (I'm assuming there is/was one) and live there, all the while raking the dosh in. A never ending way to make money to tell everyone how wonderful he is. And vlog himself building it of course. I think that's the ultimate goal. The place he'll call home.
It's been on his radar for years. Remember the weird 'Save a Chateaux' begging vlog he put out when he first started? That was mysteriously taken down? Now he's bought said Chateaux, he owns a bit of land too. Win, win

Reactions: 26
Bearing in mind that he’ll have to pay almost 50% in various taxes on his grift as well. Perhaps he’ll follow his heroine’s example and try and cheat the system?!?
No He'll go down the Association route and get it all tax free.
---
So he will get to live mortgage free in a chalet and live a bachelor lifestyle. Even if it takes twenty five years to do up the chateau, he will still have a substantial asset to sell having not paid a penny in mortgage interest and can plead he needs the funds because he cannot afford the upkeep of the place and he has no pension. Meanwhile, he is not working, he is putting his money into the not for profit. I wonder how Annalise is managing? A few haircuts isn't going to keep her and her two boys in any kind of reasonable lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

I think that was Ryan, in one of his more intelligent moments. Quite a surprise he was and the taxes - wow!!!!!
Dan will never put a roof on that Chateaux. That's not in his plans.

Reactions: 18
Should we add fuel to the fire?
Thank you @ComtesseRose! You are a star!!!

So…Michael Petherick makes a YouTube “Members Only” video showing footage of himself working on the cottage from back in July 2022. No Patreon videos since February 2022. If I was a patron on Patreon or if I had contributed to his cottage gofundme, I would be LIVID! These people already donated money to him for the cottage …he didn’t get around to releasing videos on the cottage for months and months…but NOW they have to pay AGAIN on ANOTHER platform to see the cottage they paid for!!! Michael…this is another IDIOT move on your part! He just can’t help himself! What a f***ing dumbass.

EDIT: Looks like he also released the same video on Patreon. I still don’t get it…why have two pay platforms? Just more to manage. Divide and conquer? Doesn’t make sense to me. And, I’d still be angry if I had contributed to his gofundme but didn’t have access to the cottage work unless I paid more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I went over to check out the abandoned chateau flog which MPK put out of the chateau which Billy and The other dirty Phil visited.
The staircase is stunning! MPK should buy it, instead of renovating his brothers property and be left with nothing in the end. Now you might say but he is so inconsistent with his cottage, that he'll never finish the Chateau! True, but he would have enough space for content creation. Plus he can buy it with his lover, who happens to have a dad who makes doors and windows!

P.S.: friendly reminder MPK, your Christmas cards should be sent to the printers by the end of the month. Lower the quality a bit so you can sell 12 cards for €20. within this case it's quantity over quality. shout out on your channel for online resellers in UK, USA & Australia who are willing to take your cards on board. You are welcome

Until when?
An expensive watch on her wrist and whining?
I said that there will be nothing from the heating! (or I'm mistaken).
Is she planning to wire money from Patreon, again. I mean, realistically, Patreon is in decline. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and we should have seen that drop.
But no, it will be like Christmas: poor me.
Take off the stupid watch!
No, don't just take it off! Sell a stupid watch, and expensive shoes, designer clothes and dishes, and a Givenchy table and a flat in London and solve your problems.

Reactions: 35
Oh for fuck sakes, how on earth did I ever start watching her? cry me a river

Reactions: 31
I think that was Ryan, in one of his more intelligent moments. Quite a surprise he was and the taxes - wow!!!!!
Dan will never put a roof on that Chateaux. That's not in his plans.
No, it wasn't Ryan, it was an older guy, gray haired, I think. I'm going to look for the video later and see if I can find it.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday when the disingenuous bitch was all laughter and fun she sad she had already filmed the diary for today so don't fake sad again

Reactions: 24
Whoopsie! Someone's been caught with their hands in too many cookie jars!

I had to laugh at the Commenter Des Moines Heritage Trust, though, and their very threatening question: Does You Tube know you're doing this??

Like, WTF does this person think YouTube is going to do about it? It's a good thing they're a Heritage Trust........if they were a Brain Trust they might be deadly.................

Reactions: 22
Cheer yourselves up

---

Would you pay 300 euro per night to stay in that tack room self catering?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Even President Macron knew an expensive watch was best not seen, when he took his off mid interview last week.

Here comes Josie in Newcastle (the North East, Tyneside) with Andrew

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.