The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this! And, when you watch through to the end, you'll understand why I broke a hip just watching them!

Thanks for the giggle and smile I got out of this. Swing is my favorite style of dance. It’s been years, but the National WW2 Museum here used to host afternoon swing dances. It was always a blast to go dance. If they liked you, the old timers would teach you their moves. This couple have obviously been cutting a rug together for decades. But ooff my back and knees hurt just watching!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My son is a cinematographer and a couple of Grand Prix ago he was filming there. I asked him to keep an eye out for Potty but he wasn't there. So he asked around the other photographers, and no-one had ever heard of him. So much for world-famous.
My son worked for one of the F1 teams and likewise I asked him but none of his filming guys have heard of him either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Excellent point about Andrew and his eating. There are several physiological illnesses that cause that problem. Certain psychotropic drugs that affect brain chemistry cause it as well. There’s also the feeder fetish which could be what’s going on. That might even been their target viewer to some degree. It’s a complex issue.
The feeder fetish is an interesting point.
I wonder if he has always been overweight or was he slimmer when he originally met his partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My son is a cinematographer and a couple of Grand Prix ago he was filming there. I asked him to keep an eye out for Potty but he wasn't there. So he asked around the other photographers, and no-one had ever heard of him. So much for world-famous.
'A legend in his own lunchbox'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just out of curiosity have you ever been prescribed an anti-depressant? Specifically a Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor or it’s close relative a Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Re-uptake Inhibitor? They work by stimulating the production of those two brain chemicals, though like most psychotropic meds their action is imperfectly understood. Do you know which two brain chemicals control appetite and hunger? Serotonin and Norepinephrine. In some patients this results in constant, hellish hunger, never feeling full and desperate mind numbing cravings for absolute junk. Sugar and fats, salt and fats, horrible processed zero nutrient foods, anything you can possibly shove in your gob to stop this terrifying single mindedness. It’s the most awful feeling of lost control, body betrayal and self recrimination. You become trapped in a cycle of self fulfilling prophecy that is deadly. I have personal experience with this. It took me years of supervised experimenting with the available meds to find the right combination for my specific form of mental illness. I have Major Depressive Disorder, Mixed Affective State and that all time favorite, Bipolar 2. Not to mention a raging case of PTSD from a childhood of torment physically, mentally and sexually. Mental health is a very poorly understood field because it is so difficult to preform empirical studies. Everyone is different and presents with individual symptoms. I am not saying that Andrew has any of these issues. It’s just as likely as not he’s a glutton. But there are myriad different reasons that could be at the root of it. Not just a personality flaw. At one point in an early vlog he showed a picture of himself in younger years, very fit and handsome driving a convertible. One doesn’t naturally go from that to his current state without there being a reason. It could be something as simple as a bad example in his family. It could just as easily be biochemical or psychological. We don’t know. I can tell you from personal experience that what Andrew is doing is committing slow suicide by eating himself to death. And I can honestly say I hope he’s reading here and sees this. Maybe it will wake him up and lead him to get help. He very obviously sees financial success as the only option he has to offer. And that is a human life wasted. Apologies to all for the rant, but I have skin in this game and it’s important to me to get that out there. That is all, as you were.💖
My son with BPD and ASD has two bad experiences with two particular antidepressants that caused huge weight gain as you say an insatiable hunger - thankfully be was able to wean off and he’s back in the gym which he finds hugely helpful
---
So, he may be yet one more to add to the list of S. Jarvis's countless victims.
Having teenagers with ADHD I can confirm the adhd part they get hugely fixated on friends and dip deeply and can self medicate when things go wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My son with BPD and ASD has two bad experiences with two particular antidepressants that caused huge weight gain as you say an insatiable hunger - thankfully be was able to wean off and he’s back in the gym which he finds hugely helpful
---

Having teenagers with ADHD I can confirm the adhd part they get hugely fixated on friends and dip deeply and can self medicate when things go wrong
During my search for a balanced medication regimen we tried Zoloft and Prozac, both of which nearly killed me. My reaction was so extreme and negative it was the clue to the BP2 diagnosis. Once that piece fell into place my whipcrack temper was explained by the mixed affective and my care team was able to start developing a sound treatment plan. Unfortunately the best preforming SSNRI had such strong hunger effects I put on 60 pounds in just a few months. It’s been a long journey back and I still have a ways to go. There’s an enormous relief to know you’re in recovery and can have hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my! I thought she didn’t want any kids! Well…she’d better hurry up! Tick Tock! 😆

@Clara Burnett I apologize…this is the quote I recalled from memory. When you said “Tess and her brother weren’t complying” with having a grandchild, I just assumed it was because she didn’t want children, not that she couldn’t for some reason. Regardless…that doll thing is weird! 😳

View attachment 2071732
No apologies needed. I thought so too and only recently found out she actually wants one of her own, which for me makes the doll even more freaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
During my search for a balanced medication regimen we tried Zoloft and Prozac, both of which nearly killed me. My reaction was so extreme and negative it was the clue to the BP2 diagnosis. Once that piece fell into place my whipcrack temper was explained by the mixed affective and my care team was able to start developing a sound treatment plan. Unfortunately the best preforming SSNRI had such strong hunger effects I put on 60 pounds in just a few months. It’s been a long journey back and I still have a ways to go. There’s an enormous relief to know you’re in recovery and can have hope.
Sorry to hear your troubles it’s the same for my young folk - my son has now started Adhd meds which allow him to concentrate enough to go the gym and takes the edge off his appetite but it’s no easy road

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Now that is so interesting !!! ;)

Reactions: 17
The money for Stephanie varies as some is dolars (which country) others in pounds or Euros.

Interested is it too soon to do a Billy Petherick chart for patreons as he hides it well both numbers and money.
Billy also had a join me I used to check on but never got many numbers less than 20. So why does MIcheal try the same way.

I feel a lot of people may not be joining Billy because;

Micheals reputation
His overspending
He admits he doesn't do scrape metal and
Even whne he says he is going to reuse ends up ditching stating too mouldy or wood worm

Reactions: 19
So, Dan has put his battery powered guirlandes around his sh*thole and reached 4K a month in grifting this week.
He still doesn’t seem to have another statut in France to accommodate what he is doing now. He is still registered as a gardener (sans van).
He must declare everything through his gardener status which if we look at just patreon would be roughly…..

4K in income
I know he’ll have some overheads but let’s just presume patreon is profit.

20% of that is Tva

3,3k left

Social charges at 46% if he is under système réel but I suspect he is mini réel (reduces social charges to 24%) but then can’t claim any of his expenses back, only the tva which considering he doesn’t actually do much gardening for anyone this would be minimal.

That leaves under système réel

€1782 and before tax @ 15%

=£1603,80 a month.

Minimum wage in France =€1300 net per month,

= even patreon won’t pay for his dumb dream.
And he must be giving Annalise money?!! Not much left for renovations

Reactions: 19
My son worked for one of the F1 teams and likewise I asked him but none of his filming guys have heard of him either
Again...... that is so interesting !!!
I wonder...... does Potty live of his Mothers money ??
He always looks like one of those lazy "Mummy's Boys" ----- Spoilt and indulged.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And he must be giving Annalise money?!! Not much left for renovations
I can see him being the sort of prick to not give money - using the "yeah but I'm doing the renovations" excuse.
I hope she Annalise knows that in France not paying the pension alimentaire is taken seriously - you can end up in court. and every year a few people end up being bars for it "abandon de famille"!

For example if he earns 2 grand a month and has them every other weekend and half of school holidays he would be paying about 320 a month.
Lets be honest - that's not nearly enough of a contribution to raise two children though.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@T Rex, I’m sorry to hear about your sweet pup. I know you will do your best to get and give Luna the best possible care. My 14 year old chiweenie Choncho, 12 year old chiweenie Ralph & the rest of my mutt pack send their love.❤

PS, probably tmi, but for the last few months, I’ve been putting my sweet mini dachshund Hobi in my tshirt or sweatshirt and just cuddling the crap out of him on the couch, sometimes I walk around with him in there. He loves it, almost like he’s a kangaroo baby. He’s the only one of my mutt pack that’s into it, but it’s the best thing in the world. Maybe try it with yours?
96F37F8F-70D1-45A4-9E5B-C7D55A5A5111.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How is she losing money but gaining patrons?

Is it because the dollar is fluctuating?

Did she lose big tier patrons and gained lesser tier patrons?

How are patrons numbers calculated?
Does the 159 new patrons represent brand new patrons coming in? In other words, regardless of how many patrons dropped, 159 joined...
So if she has 1000 patrons 300 leave, 159 join now she has 859 patrons...
OR
Does that +159 actually represent a far larger number of patrons coming in?
In other words example she has a 1000 patrons, 300 leave, 459 join, now she has 1159 patrons... or +159 patrons...

It's really weird how so many people join but the money drops...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.