The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Potty didn't go to Melbourne it's 6 weeks between the Saudi Arabian GP (March 19) and Azerbaijan GP (April 30). So where is Potty & what's he doing for the next 6 weeks? He's now apparently living at the shitoo, and although he may be back there for a period of time, I doubt he will lift a finger to do any of the much needed work (baking bread & taking pretty pictures doesn't count).
Potty may only own 10% of the shitoo, but he's 100% as much a grifter as Fanny!
Where the hell does he get his money from?
He is not a famous photographer .

Everyone at the Chateau is lazy and does not mind to live in dirt and mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yesterday I had a French manicure (white tips) instead of my usual shellac. In the middle of the night I wondered if I had been April fooled as I noticed my finger nails were glowing in the dark. Happy April Fools Day, don’t get caught out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Jared and Tatyana would get on well.... they both appear to like all things mystical and mythical...Jared loves to romp in the woods, nothing wrong with getting back to nature but his reasoning maybe in the hope of meeting the Fae (a more sinister version of the Fairy).
He gets on very well with Pavlina I think.
As he left after his first visit I believe it was, Pavlina was visibly upset.

I think Tatyana and Jared would be a bit competitive over who was the most fae.
---
Time to go backstage and untuck.
'Tucking' reminds me of that awful psycho in Hannibal Lecter . . . the one who murdered and skinned his female victims.
---
I cannot recall when Tats arrived at the dump.
Here in the modern world she looks young ,carefree and well. Dressing up as a medieval wench and dreaming of chateaus not so much…..
Another from the Jared / Lalande movement.
---

Same! Oops
They both look good in this photo.
The last 18 months or so have taken a toll.
---
I think it was mostly like this…😄

View attachment 2070017
Did you see the vlog where Michael visited Beatrix Potter's cottage?
He went with two friends . . . they were both rather sweet, quiet and gentle.
One of them took their little dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So, Dan has put his battery powered guirlandes around his sh*thole and reached 4K a month in grifting this week.
He still doesn’t seem to have another statut in France to accommodate what he is doing now. He is still registered as a gardener (sans van).
He must declare everything through his gardener status which if we look at just patreon would be roughly…..

4K in income
I know he’ll have some overheads but let’s just presume patreon is profit.

20% of that is Tva

3,3k left

Social charges at 46% if he is under système réel but I suspect he is mini réel (reduces social charges to 24%) but then can’t claim any of his expenses back, only the tva which considering he doesn’t actually do much gardening for anyone this would be minimal.

That leaves under système réel

€1782 and before tax @ 15%

=£1603,80 a month.

Minimum wage in France =€1300 net per month,

= even patreon won’t pay for his dumb dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Referring to Andrew, he of the pugs. I alway am careful of thinking someone is a glutton. Years ago when nursing we had a young child come into our care who had Prader-Willi syndrom. Effectivley they never feel full its genetic. I have only looked at two of their vlogs the first one and one random one but agree no content and how he can think watching him eat what he does is enjoyable to others is astounding.

Been watching Charente Living, two artistic Finns with a holiday home doing up in France. Beautiful music mostly by one who is a professional flutist. Announced today they are opening an etsy shop selling small collectables that are easily posted. Prehaps Philips shop isn't a goer because;

He cant part with anything
He has to deal with mulyiple items
He cant work out a reasonable price as he buys over priced stuff and lies about costs
He cant work out postage costs
He cant be F*d getting them ready to be sent
He is too lazy to take them to the post shop
He is just useless
Excellent point about Andrew and his eating. There are several physiological illnesses that cause that problem. Certain psychotropic drugs that affect brain chemistry cause it as well. There’s also the feeder fetish which could be what’s going on. That might even been their target viewer to some degree. It’s a complex issue.

Reactions: 16
So, Dan has put his battery powered guirlandes around his sh*thole and reached 4K a month in grifting this week.
He still doesn’t seem to have another statut in France to accommodate what he is doing now. He is still registered as a gardener (sans van).
He must declare everything through his gardener status which if we look at just patreon would be roughly…..

4K in income
I know he’ll have some overheads but let’s just presume patreon is profit.

20% of that is Tva

3,3k left

Social charges at 46% if he is under système réel but I suspect he is mini réel (reduces social charges to 24%) but then can’t claim any of his expenses back, only the tva which considering he doesn’t actually do much gardening for anyone this would be minimal.

That leaves under système réel

€1782 and before tax @ 15%

=£1603,80 a month.

Minimum wage in France =€1300 net per month,

= even patreon won’t pay for his dumb dream.
he won't pay tax is may bet
---
Excellent point about Andrew and his eating. There are several physiological illnesses that cause that problem. Certain psychotropic drugs that affect brain chemistry cause it as well. There’s also the feeder fetish which could be what’s going on. That might even been their target viewer to some degree. It’s a complex issue.
or he could just be greedy which is the most likely

Reactions: 19
I totally missed out on dress down fridays. Back in the day you dressed for the office, then I worked at the airport (uniform), then the Police Control Room (uniform), no chance.
My usual work "uniform " was a dress, skirt or trousers with a jacket or a nice summer cardigan / sweater/blouse if appropriate. I always felt that I didn't know who I was likley to meet in the course of a day and so needed to be suitably dressed. We were allowed to wear jeans if we were on a field trip. If we had a 'messy" day planned, I tried to make sure that I wore something that would not show paint, clay or glue too much and was easily washable, a pretty cotton print for instance. There were however days when I cold be dressed as a spy, a Victorian servant, an explorer or a Roman citizen - you can guess the this would often be the day when I might be having a meeting with an ed. psych etc, who would spend the whole time trying to keep a straight face!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where the hell does he get his money from?
He is not a famous photographer .

Everyone at the Chateau is lazy and does not mind to live in dirt and mess.
My son is a cinematographer and a couple of Grand Prix ago he was filming there. I asked him to keep an eye out for Potty but he wasn't there. So he asked around the other photographers, and no-one had ever heard of him. So much for world-famous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm with you @Luna20 When dress down Friday was introduced back in the 90's I just couldn't. Putting on my office clothes was like putting on a uniform, it put me in the correct frame of mind for work. A boss once said to me - you don't really understand the concept of dress down Friday do you. I said I did and that it reflected in the work quality on a Friday. I believe I won that argument. Times have changed and office garb is far more casual but it is important to always have a good blue suit!
As long as I have my uniform on i'm an unbeatable beast, with tons of energy. The moment I take my clothes of to slip into sweatpants.. I start feeling how tired I am and you can put me to bed
Dress down Friday? Clutch my pearls and gasp!
There will be a time when my foot and knees will no longer allow me to wear heels. I might as well enjoy it as long as I can.

Sometime ago, one of my coworkers, who had moaned about the suits he had to wear when starting with us confided that whenever he suited up, he felt more confident. He only went on date's right after work so he had the excuse to wear a suit🤣
---
Dang, I didn't know an actual subculture like that existed. Although I'm not that stylish, LOL.
I guess I fall under the more romantic spectrum of that style.
In my mind cometesse you now wear bohemian punk and have flowy hair, trendy nailpolish a large collection of rings and have hats on! You also started riding arround on a harley 😀

Totally badass, I can't change this image to a tiara made from flowers, naturel nail polish, a few pieces of beaded bracelet and a vespa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Weird doesnt even cover this!!
What’s even worse is why she has that creepy doll. According to Clara, Tess’s mother really wanted grandchildren but Tess didn’t. So, Tess got the doll as her “child”…and as a way to “stick it” to her mother. What kind of f***ed up family dynamic is that? Maybe her mother was pestering her about children and this was Tess’s way to shut her up…I don’t know. But it’s like she enjoys playing sick mind games rather than being the adult.

IMG_4981.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In my mind cometesse you now wear bohemian punk and have flowy hair, trendy nailpolish a large collection of rings and have hats on! You also started riding arround on a harley 😀
Totally badass, I can't change this image to a tiara made from flowers, naturel nail polish, a few pieces of beaded bracelet and a vespa!
I love you. :LOL:🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m Gen X and I refuse to grow up. I am responsible of course. I was ignored and left alone like most and told not to make any noise, and to come home when the street lights came on. I can be professional. But when I don’t have to be, I might as well be 16. I didn’t have kids, so I decided I get to be the kid. My dad is 75 and he wears his jeans, his black sneakers and a sweatshirt or t-shirt unless he has to dress up. He never grew up either. I’m okay with it.
I’m Gen X and still dresses like a student 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nobody asked but for the sake of my mental health I am about to give up on this. Does anyone have anything to say that will lift me out of my disappointment? Today's patron graph, showing the last thirty days shows that, despite the terrible tragedy of MM's fate, which I hoped would send patrons away in their droves, we see that she has gained 159 patrons and only lost $152. It seems that she is an unstoppable force and no matter how boring the vlogs, how little effort she puts into them and how little has been achieved with the patron money she is like Teflon.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
When I were a lad, it were called "greedy". In 2023 every ailment has to have a scientific / medical / socially acceptable name, which gets into the mainstream and the real suffers are lumped in with them, every other person does not have a problem, sure we are all different but no wonder the world has gone mad and the health service is over run.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody asked but for the sake of my mental health I am about to give up on this. Does anyone have anything to say that will lift me out of my disappointment? Today's patron graph, showing the last thirty days shows that, despite the terrible tragedy of MM's fate, which I hoped would send patrons away in their droves, we see that she has gained 159 patrons and only lost $152. It seems that she is an unstoppable force and no matter how boring the vlogs, how little effort she puts into them and how little has been achieved with the patron money she is like Teflon.
Good grief……what would it take?!?! That is seriously disappointing. What’s wrong with these people?

I look at Dick from Dick n Angel Chateau DIY..and seriouly worry he wont be around to watch his kids grow up.. carries all his excess weight around his stomach! Worst kind! Looks 8 months pregnant!
Fatty liver
Take heart it’s not looking good for her this month.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When I were a lad, it were called "greedy". In 2023 every ailment has to have a scientific / medical / socially acceptable name, which gets into the mainstream and the real suffers are lumped in with them, every other person does not have a problem, sure we are all different but no wonder the world has gone mad and the health service is over run.
Just out of curiosity have you ever been prescribed an anti-depressant? Specifically a Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor or it’s close relative a Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Re-uptake Inhibitor? They work by stimulating the production of those two brain chemicals, though like most psychotropic meds their action is imperfectly understood. Do you know which two brain chemicals control appetite and hunger? Serotonin and Norepinephrine. In some patients this results in constant, hellish hunger, never feeling full and desperate mind numbing cravings for absolute junk. Sugar and fats, salt and fats, horrible processed zero nutrient foods, anything you can possibly shove in your gob to stop this terrifying single mindedness. It’s the most awful feeling of lost control, body betrayal and self recrimination. You become trapped in a cycle of self fulfilling prophecy that is deadly. I have personal experience with this. It took me years of supervised experimenting with the available meds to find the right combination for my specific form of mental illness. I have Major Depressive Disorder, Mixed Affective State and that all time favorite, Bipolar 2. Not to mention a raging case of PTSD from a childhood of torment physically, mentally and sexually. Mental health is a very poorly understood field because it is so difficult to preform empirical studies. Everyone is different and presents with individual symptoms. I am not saying that Andrew has any of these issues. It’s just as likely as not he’s a glutton. But there are myriad different reasons that could be at the root of it. Not just a personality flaw. At one point in an early vlog he showed a picture of himself in younger years, very fit and handsome driving a convertible. One doesn’t naturally go from that to his current state without there being a reason. It could be something as simple as a bad example in his family. It could just as easily be biochemical or psychological. We don’t know. I can tell you from personal experience that what Andrew is doing is committing slow suicide by eating himself to death. And I can honestly say I hope he’s reading here and sees this. Maybe it will wake him up and lead him to get help. He very obviously sees financial success as the only option he has to offer. And that is a human life wasted. Apologies to all for the rant, but I have skin in this game and it’s important to me to get that out there. That is all, as you were.💖

• Heart
Reactions: 37

If there is no snorting cameraman involved, I'll probably watch their travel channel, although if the start date of Spring 2023 is the same Spring 2023 that the terrace steps at the CHMN are due to be repaired, we could have a wait.
Yes, like in the Spring of Never!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Finally, finally caught up! Number one ,I pretty much detest Dan… He’s worthless ,number two I wonder if Support squirrel met up with Bubble girl while he was in London??? Number three, I wonder how Easter will pan out???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.