The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief……what would it take?!?! That is seriously disappointing. What’s wrong with these people?
Another explanation is Fanny is buying patrons. There is no way this woman’s channel is treading water or growing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is she losing money but gaining patrons?

Is it because the dollar is fluctuating?

Did she lose big tier patrons and gained lesser tier patrons?

How are patrons numbers calculated?
Does the 159 new patrons represent brand new patrons coming in? In other words, regardless of how many patrons dropped, 159 joined...
So if she has 1000 patrons 300 leave, 159 join now she has 859 patrons...
OR
Does that +159 actually represent a far larger number of patrons coming in?
In other words example she has a 1000 patrons, 300 leave, 459 join, now she has 1159 patrons... or +159 patrons...

It's really weird how so many people join but the money drops...
Maybe some higher ones are dissatisfied and adjust their amount down to $5 because they just want to see the video. Or maybe they drop off and she buys $5 ones to keep her numbers up. Currencies aren’t fluctuating much so that’s not the reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe some higher ones are dissatisfied and adjust their amount down to $5 because they just want to see the video. Or maybe they drop off and she buys $5 ones to keep her numbers up. Currencies aren’t fluctuating much so that’s not the reason.
I would think the smartass responses from Goody Gooder, the Baconater et al have cost her patrons. As have the wholesale deletion of any comments not towing the party line. Fanny is her own worst enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Either Brenda or Philip, I 'm sure he can be pretty nasty when he wants to be.
What is No Gooder ? Is that a person on here ! I have no doubts saint Brenda is skulking around 😂
---
I know quite a few peeps that Saint Brenda has banished from her group for making valid points not nastiness just observations about jobs not being done and Patreons £ not being openly used etc which doesn’t throw a good light in Steph even tho not her group as saint Brenda makes it out she’s on a hot line to Steph and Co so not great if adult open debates are not welcome 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s even worse is why she has that creepy doll. According to Clara, Tess’s mother really wanted grandchildren but Tess didn’t. So, Tess got the doll as her “child”…and as a way to “stick it” to her mother. What kind of f***ed up family dynamic is that? Maybe her mother was pestering her about children and this was Tess’s way to shut her up…I don’t know. But it’s like she enjoys playing sick mind games rather than being the adult.

View attachment 2070884
Tess and her Mother should take note of these dolls

• Haha
The money for Stephanie varies as some is dolars (which country) others in pounds or Euros.

Interested is it too soon to do a Billy Petherick chart for patreons as he hides it well both numbers and money.
Billy also had a join me I used to check on but never got many numbers less than 20. So why does MIcheal try the same way.

I feel a lot of people may not be joining Billy because;

Micheals reputation
His overspending
He admits he doesn't do scrape metal and
Even whne he says he is going to reuse ends up ditching stating too mouldy or wood worm
Agree with your reasons, but I'd add one more.
What sane person would give money to someone whose partner is a millionaire? Sure, they aren't married, it's her money, he works hard, etc. etc. etc. Still, I would be very hard pressed to find a reason to want to be a patron of Billy's because of this.

Reactions: 24
According to FRK's mum (Gunnvei Grice), she is hoping to return to France. Why? If she's doing well as a wedding florist in Oslo, then best she stay where she is thriving, rather than chase some deluded fantasy in the nightmare world of Lalande. FRK's stupid mum actually believes the shitoo is one big happy family! What is wrong with these people???

p.s. Stephanie Davis and Debbie Halliwell both need their heads checked.

Gunnvei Grice
Admin
Hi and welcome to all new members. I just want to let you all know, that this group is a fan group of the people of La Lande. None of the La Lande family is a member of this group. If you want to follow them or Stefanie directly she has her own chateau de La lande Facebook page. I created this group in hope of meeting others who love the La Lande people. To talk and discuss anything regarding the La Lande people. There are not any rules, but one : Be kind. Feel free to sha…

See more
All reactions:

Linda Hicks
I too like watching the Chateau Diaries etc. It was lovely seeing Marie there doing her flower arrangements. I followed her on you tube when she went to Haworth in Yorkshire. Best wishes to her .hope she's doing well in her new job and enjoying life.

Gunnvei Grice
Linda Hicks Yes, she is dooing well, working full time at a very busy Oslo florist as a wedding florist

Linda Hicks
Gunnvei Grice so glad Marie is doing well and doing what she loves doing with the florist wedding bouquets etc.

Cindy Guilbert
Hello Maries Mum ... How is she doing ... Miss her at the chateau x

Gunnvei Grice
Cindy Guilbert Hello Cindy. Yes, I think she also misses the chateau and France. She is working hard to be able to go back to France at some point. Still creating beautiful florals, so hopefully you follow her on instagram etc

Cindy Guilbert
Gunnvei Grice oh good look forward to seeing her back there. I follow her on YouTube but will try on Instagram but I do have problems with it stopping constantly x

Stephanie Davis
I discovered Chateau Diaries through "Escape to the Dream" with Terry and Ash's remodeling of their Chateau. "Escape to the Dream" appeared on my FB feed about a year ago. I watched several episodes and figured out how to watch all their episodes from the start. One episode featured Terry and Ash going on a road trip to deliver a chair that Terry had reupholstered for Stephanie. ( Who ever Stephanie was). They dropped it off and that was that. I finally caught up on all the Escape to the Dream episodes. THEN, I started watching Chateau Diaries. I wanted to find out more about "this Stephanie person" who received a chair from Terry and Ash. I discovered how to watch ALL "Diary" episodes in order. SO different. Terry and Ash digging up floors etc and at Lelande everyone was dancing in the kitchen! I was very confused. Who were these people? How are they related. Once I started watching " Chateau Diaries" I started to piece everything together AND I saw the episode of when Terry and Ash visited with the chair. I FINALLY saw Terry's craftsmanship. It was through Steph they acquired 2 peacocks. With all Chateau owners visiting one another it is like a very big "family tree"!

I have finished viewing ALL the "Diaries" and " Advent Calendars" and I am almost done viewing "Sundays at the Chateau" . Also , working on "Cadeau at the Chateau".

That is my story how I came to know about Chateau De LaLande!!

Gunnvei Grice
Stephanie Davis Thank you for sharing Stephanie. I also have watched all of the chateau diaries etc. It is as you say, they all are a big family. It is wonderful to see

Debbie Halliwell
I started ro watching the very early Chateau dairies. I also watched doing it ourselves from the beginning. During the first lock down I had lots more spare time and caught up on every episode, so can say I have wat he'd every episode. I am also a patron. I also followed Marie from just before she returned to the Chateau for the second time. I have followed her ever since both on YouTube and Instagram. I loved watching her when she stayed in Haworth which isn't far from where I live. You must be such a proud Mum to have such a beautiful kind daughter inside and out. I hope she has found her happy place and is feeling settled. Look forward to sharing thoughts with everyone.xx

Gunnvei Grice
Debbie Halliwell yes, i am very proud of her. She is working very hard and still creating stunning florals

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No apologies needed. I thought so too and only recently found out she actually wants one of her own, which for me makes the doll even more freaky.
I remember “talk” of the doll signifying something else totally- which creeped me out! Having to do with “grooming” of underage/little children. Just horrifying to even say that. 😱 I’d rather think it was for a grandchild definitely!
*But I don’t think I dreamt that conversation before. Does anyone remember that topic a while back? It just made me think she was a sick person and that others went along with it was even grosser. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My son worked for one of the F1 teams and likewise I asked him but none of his filming guys have heard of him either
Kym Ilman is one of the best known F1 photographers. His weekly vlogs are top quality and he has top connections around the track and behind the scenes. (ex: Drinking with Valtteri Bottas) Kym has 250K followers and his vlogs each get upwards of 1m views. This work is his bread & butter and he goes to every race. Potty could only dream of having this stature on the F1 grid, but he won't get there if he's not working hard at it.

Reactions: 9
You must have nerves of steel! I would never go to Waverly Hills Sanatorium overnight! No way! 😳👻

Thanks…Yes, we’re getting bad weather tonight in Kentucky and the southeastern US. It’s very windy now and we’re not supposed to get terrible storms. I’m prepared (as much as possible!). ❤
I follow a priest on Tiktok who has been an official exorcist for the Catholic church for 35 years. He duets supposed 'ghost' tiktoks and debunks most of them, but he was asked if he had encountered a demon. He said, yes many, and the first one was at Waverly Hills. They heard a child crying, and followed the sound to a bathroom stall, suddenly the door sounded like it was hit by a sledgehammer.

He's really interesting too. He warns against ouija boards, and engaging with spirits such as "if you are here, pull my arm" etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
According to FRK's mum (Gunnvei Grice), she is hoping to return to France. Why? If she's doing well as a wedding florist in Oslo, then best she stay where she is thriving, rather than chase some deluded fantasy in the nightmare world of Lalande. FRK's stupid mum actually believes the shitoo is one big happy family! What is wrong with these people???

p.s. Stephanie Davis and Debbie Halliwell both need their heads checked.

Gunnvei Grice
Admin
Hi and welcome to all new members. I just want to let you all know, that this group is a fan group of the people of La Lande. None of the La Lande family is a member of this group. If you want to follow them or Stefanie directly she has her own chateau de La lande Facebook page. I created this group in hope of meeting others who love the La Lande people. To talk and discuss anything regarding the La Lande people. There are not any rules, but one : Be kind. Feel free to sha…

See more
All reactions:

Linda Hicks
I too like watching the Chateau Diaries etc. It was lovely seeing Marie there doing her flower arrangements. I followed her on you tube when she went to Haworth in Yorkshire. Best wishes to her .hope she's doing well in her new job and enjoying life.

Gunnvei Grice
Linda Hicks Yes, she is dooing well, working full time at a very busy Oslo florist as a wedding florist

Linda Hicks
Gunnvei Grice so glad Marie is doing well and doing what she loves doing with the florist wedding bouquets etc.

Cindy Guilbert
Hello Maries Mum ... How is she doing ... Miss her at the chateau x

Gunnvei Grice
Cindy Guilbert Hello Cindy. Yes, I think she also misses the chateau and France. She is working hard to be able to go back to France at some point. Still creating beautiful florals, so hopefully you follow her on instagram etc

Cindy Guilbert
Gunnvei Grice oh good look forward to seeing her back there. I follow her on YouTube but will try on Instagram but I do have problems with it stopping constantly x

Stephanie Davis
I discovered Chateau Diaries through "Escape to the Dream" with Terry and Ash's remodeling of their Chateau. "Escape to the Dream" appeared on my FB feed about a year ago. I watched several episodes and figured out how to watch all their episodes from the start. One episode featured Terry and Ash going on a road trip to deliver a chair that Terry had reupholstered for Stephanie. ( Who ever Stephanie was). They dropped it off and that was that. I finally caught up on all the Escape to the Dream episodes. THEN, I started watching Chateau Diaries. I wanted to find out more about "this Stephanie person" who received a chair from Terry and Ash. I discovered how to watch ALL "Diary" episodes in order. SO different. Terry and Ash digging up floors etc and at Lelande everyone was dancing in the kitchen! I was very confused. Who were these people? How are they related. Once I started watching " Chateau Diaries" I started to piece everything together AND I saw the episode of when Terry and Ash visited with the chair. I FINALLY saw Terry's craftsmanship. It was through Steph they acquired 2 peacocks. With all Chateau owners visiting one another it is like a very big "family tree"!

I have finished viewing ALL the "Diaries" and " Advent Calendars" and I am almost done viewing "Sundays at the Chateau" . Also , working on "Cadeau at the Chateau".

That is my story how I came to know about Chateau De LaLande!!

Gunnvei Grice
Stephanie Davis Thank you for sharing Stephanie. I also have watched all of the chateau diaries etc. It is as you say, they all are a big family. It is wonderful to see

Debbie Halliwell
I started ro watching the very early Chateau dairies. I also watched doing it ourselves from the beginning. During the first lock down I had lots more spare time and caught up on every episode, so can say I have wat he'd every episode. I am also a patron. I also followed Marie from just before she returned to the Chateau for the second time. I have followed her ever since both on YouTube and Instagram. I loved watching her when she stayed in Haworth which isn't far from where I live. You must be such a proud Mum to have such a beautiful kind daughter inside and out. I hope she has found her happy place and is feeling settled. Look forward to sharing thoughts with everyone.xx

Gunnvei Grice
Debbie Halliwell yes, i am very proud of her. She is working very hard and still creating stunning florals
That so lieLande, one big dysfunctional family

• Heart
  • Haha
They are his second family - he has grown up kids from his first marriage.

Reactions: 6
Its a beautiful day for the final Grand Prix here today!!
Sunny , no rain - perfect weather for them all.

Reactions: 12
Its a beautiful day for the final Grand Prix here today!!
Sunny , no rain - perfect weather for them all.
Mr GM is watching and as you say a perfect day.

Pekey if you have a minute check out Sydney Dorman on YT . . . she bought LV's house.
'The pottager' is no more. She has gone through that place like a dose of salts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I briefly derail? I have a question for those among us fluent in French.
I bought a watercolor painting in a thrift store this afternoon and can't make out what's written on the back. All I can read is "??? of Lutrece" and "French water color"
Thanks!
@Le Baiseur, congratulations on your purchase! Lutèce means Paris (it is a former name). It's hard to say what else is written. It may be a proper name (such as the artist or designer, or a store). The image looks like a proposed design for an interior, perhaps a changing room in a store (?).

I assume the watercolour is framed because of the glare on the photo. Are you willing to open it up? There may be a descriptive title or artist written on the watercolour itself (recto or verso), and the framer simply wrote some of what was on the paper on the back of the frame's dust cover. Hopefully, the watercolour isn't glued to the matting or backing board. Also, depending on the thinness and state of the frame, you might not be able to get it all back together. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Can I briefly derail? I have a question for those among us fluent in French.
I bought a watercolor painting in a thrift store this afternoon and can't make out what's written on the back. All I can read is "??? of Lutrece" and "French water color"
Thanks!
Ramparts of Lutece?
Les Arenes de Lutece

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.