The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you @Luna20 When dress down Friday was introduced back in the 90's I just couldn't. Putting on my office clothes was like putting on a uniform, it put me in the correct frame of mind for work. A boss once said to me - you don't really understand the concept of dress down Friday do you. I said I did and that it reflected in the work quality on a Friday. I believe I won that argument. Times have changed and office garb is far more casual but it is important to always have a good blue suit!
---

Tess' doll is wearing clothes. That's a revelation!
I totally missed out on dress down fridays. Back in the day you dressed for the office, then I worked at the airport (uniform), then the Police Control Room (uniform), no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I must be psychic as of yesterday. NO Way could Dan afford EDF mains connections yet.
Considering he had been gifted this eco 'thingy' his selling & promoting of it was lacking, as he is in most areas of his life... You'd have thought he would have done some research into its capabilities and explained them to the viewer in a structured way. If I recall BP zoomed in on the plug sockets and usb ports and gave quite a good narrative on the apparatus and its uses... Dan was all over the place. When the lights failed to come on it was only then he decided to load app...he gets by on a wing and a prayer....When the solar panels arrive he will probably just say you put them outside and the daylight does the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When about to move the pool table, did you catch the Twank’s comment about “3 and a half”men? Even he does not consider himself to be a whole man!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And look at the colour of her hair. That's probably her natural colour, very similar to her parents and half brother! At her age now, she'd probably look much better with that colour hair.
There are a few photos of her with that spot on her face... she either had it removed or it disappeared naturally as she doesn't have it now.
---
From Michael 5 hours ago...
View attachment 2069932
Is Florian on the payroll now?

Reactions: 16
I thought Dan’s ‘Eco-Flow’ sell was rather mild compared to other sites mentioned on this Forum. The worst I’ve seen was Ash from Escape to the Dream - a complete blowhard, windbag and puffed up sell !

Reactions: 13
There are a few photos of her with that spot on her face... she either had it removed or it disappeared naturally as she doesn't have it now.
---

Is Florian on the payroll now?
It was a mole. And removed. Not a biggie.

Reactions: 15
Why are we not surprised the French Beans can’t even keep a construction site tidy? Would drive Belly Potterick and AnnieMarie absolutely crazy.

DE76E0B3-6C89-4406-8E7B-A2697BA8474D.png

Reactions: 17
My Mum worked as the on site hairdresser at the Royal Earlswood Mental Hospital where the late Queen's relatives were. There were tunnels that ran under the buildings and sometimes patients would escape into them. I remember her telling me it was so spooky down there if you had to go searching for an inmate. Years later Mr Spratt worked there when doing his plumbing apprenticeship, said it scared the crap out of him. Now it's luxury apartments.
I think having tunnels to allow the deceased to be removed is a much better solution than what I witnessed .
Visiting a local MH facility in 2016 I was in the main lobby and told please avert your eyes we are transporting a recently deceased body, it was extreme traumatic for my companion who was a resident in the facility, and sitting next to me to see this. My own opinion is that MH facilities have not moved on much from the asylums of yore. And now there are no grounds either. Inhuman ways to try and rehabilitate.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Me either!

Before Covid Mr GM and his buddy loved going to the Grand Prix.
We are in Castlemaine this weekend enjoying the State Festival.
He will probably watch it tomorrow afternoon on television.
I’m in Melbourne. The crowds seem to be back this year (as per the media). Hopefully the weather plays its part tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
Here you go:

Dragoncore is an aesthetic that rose to relevance together with other more mythical and nature-related aesthetics, during the 2010s. It is seen as an direct foil to Goblincore and Crowcore due to its values of appreciating and collecting shiny, beautiful trinkets like jewels, coins and various gemstones, but it can also be collecting things of sentimental value to the user. The difference to the other two aesthetics lies in the hoard. Where goblins collect ugly and crows collect trivial things, a dragon collects "worthy" treasures.
I think Jared and Tatyana would get on well.... they both appear to like all things mystical and mythical...Jared loves to romp in the woods, nothing wrong with getting back to nature but his reasoning maybe in the hope of meeting the Fae (a more sinister version of the Fairy).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot recall when Tats arrived at the dump.
Here in the modern world she looks young ,carefree and well. Dressing up as a medieval wench and dreaming of chateaus not so much…..
Another from the Jared / Lalande movement.
---
I think Jared and Tatyana would get on well.... they both appear to like all things mystical and mythical...Jared loves to romp in the woods, nothing wrong with getting back to nature but his reasoning maybe in the hope of meeting the Fae (a more sinister version of the Fairy).
Same! Oops

Attachments

From his comments …
If Potty didn't go to Melbourne it's 6 weeks between the Saudi Arabian GP (March 19) and Azerbaijan GP (April 30). So where is Potty & what's he doing for the next 6 weeks? He's now apparently living at the shitoo, and although he may be back there for a period of time, I doubt he will lift a finger to do any of the much needed work (baking bread & taking pretty pictures doesn't count).
Potty may only own 10% of the shitoo, but he's 100% as much a grifter as Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are we not surprised the French Beans can’t even keep a construction site tidy? Would drive Belly Potterick and AnnieMarie absolutely crazy.

View attachment 2070550
Oh, it’s a mess. And she will complain about it. And then do nothing. She doesn’t see around corners. Prevention is a....ach! It’s painful...
---
I cannot recall when Tats arrived at the dump.
Here in the modern world she looks young ,carefree and well. Dressing up as a medieval wench and dreaming of chateaus not so much…..
Another from the Jared / Lalande movement.
---

Same! Oops
It’s all so weird. Disconcerting really.

Last edited:
I googled bohemian punk! You go comtesse Rose that's some bad ass outfits.

Office outfits is my style. Funnily it has become uncommon to wear this style. You see sneakers/jeans/jumpers everywhere. Even in offices. Although I'm the most layed back manager, that's the only 'boomer rule' I have 🤣You dress for the office I don't care if the other departments are ok with jeans and sneakers.
Dang, I didn't know an actual subculture like that existed. Although I'm not that stylish, LOL.
I guess I fall under the more romantic spectrum of that style.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.