The Chateau Diaries #114 My Accountant ran off with the chapel restorer..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very impressive. Acts like a sweet boy, but could just as well have a darker side. Can't really elaborate without exposing myself at the moment, but it is safe to say that, considering the current circumstances, he's not very pleasant company.
I agree, Im giving him the side eye now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny, no one in his comments brought this up. It was mentioned here. 🤔

S6owH5CyjZStcWccpqEJw_Bp=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Spero Villioti
18 hours ago
Hello Everyone Today l read a message that l found a bit upsetting. It was that Mmakhotso gave two dresses to Stephanie, and all Stephanie gave was to masks. So in Stephanie’s defence Stephanie has promised to fly her to Paris the fashion capital of the world and to come and stay with her at the château. Unfortunately that was not showed as Stephanie wanted to surprise her when she finishes her studying. Keep watching this will happen in the future. I would love that for Mmakhotso she has never traveled anywhere. But l feel her future is bright. Spero Villioti

...and then there was this reply to a question about Mmakhotso having an instagram account...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

S6owH5CyjZStcWccpqEJw_Bp=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Spero Villioti
18 hours ago
Hello Tiffany Chappel I am not sure if Mmakhotso has an Instagram of her own, but l do know she definitely doesn’t have her own YouTube channel. If she decides to create her own and share her life is entirely up to her. I would be quiet happy to chat to her about it. But the students that we help with bursary’s come from very underprivileged backgrounds and don’t have easy access to internet where they live. Some don’t even have electricity in there homes. Mmakhotso travels almost an hour and forty five minutes to get to the Institute that is one way. Any money they have they spend on transportation and food, buying data is not an option. That is why Mmakhotso often works from the Campus where internet is free and unlimited to them. So in answer to your question it’s not easy for her. What l can do is focus on her a bit more if she doesn’t mind, she is very shy though. I also have to be very careful with the other students and not show her as teachers pet. I also don’t like to make her feel that she is being watched 24/7 that could cause her anxiety. I would like to see her flourish in a free and healthy environment without pressure. She has done as you saw amazingly well, l was so surprised when of her own account she made those dresses for Stephanie, without any financial help, to by the fabrics. She most probably didn’t eat for a few days. But that was her way of thanking not only Stephanie but also everyone who has given her this opportunity, proving that she has learned so much in the last year, and making everyone proud, of what you have all done. I do hope l have explained it all to you nicely. I will see what l can do without causing her anxiety and stress, l am pretty sure you don’t want that for her either. Love that you shown such care and interest in her, it’s truly special. I will talk to her about it and definitely get back to you. Sending you much love ❤ and thank you for your support and watching our channel. Spero Villioti

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I could not watch the gift grab beyond the personalized pens & note pads. SJ missed the point of these gifts including soaps, bath salts etc. I believe they are from people who really believe she is running a typical B&B. Falsely believing that she would want to source products to place in the rooms for her guests. The pens & paper certainly looked like a sales package from a promotional company. SJ however always sees things as being for her personally not entertaining the thought that these items might help her business. Clue the printing said Chateau de Lalande not Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that Natti has a lot of secrets about Fannie and her way of acting, and I bet they are all careful not to annoy her. She could blow everything wide open.
She could, but she would incriminate at the same time as she has been in on the fraud from the start. Also: there's enough dirt on Nati to keep her from opening up, true or false, SJ's fans will eat her up alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She only did two years and Netflix paid her restitution. Now she'll write a best selling novel. I love her. I love it when rich people get caught showing their ass.
Loved that and Tinder Swindler. Maybe one day a documentary for CD will be on there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She could, but she would incriminate at the same time as she has been in on the fraud from the start. Also: there's enough dirt on Nati to keep her from opening up, true or false, SJ's fans will eat her up alive.
Happy to read this!!

Reactions: 5
She only did two years and Netflix paid her restitution. Now she'll write a best selling novel. I love her. I love it when rich people get caught showing their ass.
Yes! I should’ve added that fact. I’m not sure I can say I love her but, this is an incredible story.

• Heart
What is the rationale behind SJ buying her own patrons? If she invests say a $1000 she won’t see that back as a % goes to Patreon. So why would she do that? She loses money.
It costs her, that's for sure. But she needs those numbers up to prevent others from jumping from the sinking ship. Especially the higher tier ones...

I hope this last comment doesn't give you away.
Please don't worry about me. Everybody knows I can't keep things to myself and will forever share every piece of information as to neither be identified as the begin nor as the end of the chain: Oh, was that a secret? So sorry, I did not realize. Yes, of course I passed it along, it's juicy, isn't it? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't make their tit up, even if I wanted to :) Yesterday I got an email from someone related to the HMN of who I'm sure she suspects that I am the one posting here under the name Clara Burnett, asking me to remove the Nutty slander and to stop posting as French Maid. Hahahahaha
The other thing is, since you are the Queen of Tattle, under their ancienne regime rubric, you have the power to remove Nutty slander, stop posting as French Maid, and decapitate all the rest of us. Like have they never heard of how a democracy, or indeed an anarchy, works? I'd be laughing if they weren't such cretins.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I still think the original posts came from Sillymar. Then Tatty took over. But you know what they say...."there is your truth....and there is my truth....and then there is the REAL truth.
Obviously some people need to get something off their chest.
Or just take the heat off of SJ and her crazy, lying life.

Thanks to all who watched the GAG and stupid Snorts sad, sad, sad candle making project ( which again has been done a million times over the past 15 years on DIY shows around the world.... What a dumb ass)
I wish only one of us would watch that crap and report so as not to give them any additional support in views or revenue though.
Who wants that crappy job???
Maybe, he said himelf he has a temper

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The other thing is, since you are the Queen of Tattle, under their ancienne regime rubric, you have the power to remove Nutty slander, stop posting as French Maid, and decapitate all the rest of us. Like have they never heard of how a democracy, or indeed an anarchy, works? I'd be laughing if they weren't such cretins.
To refer to someone as a "cretin" is as offensive as calling a person a "Mongol" or a "*******." In the same way that "Mongol" is an outdated reference to a person affected by Downes Syndrome, "Cretinism" refers to someone affected by both physical deformities and intellectual impairment due to a congenital thyroid disorder. Really not acceptable in this day and age!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cadeaux was hard slogging this week. Snorty blowing kisses to Fanny at the beginning of the video turned me right off. I had to immediately stop and instead turn on the Winter Olympics and watch some men with testosterone.

The Christmas Gifts some keep coming, plus a couple of rogue birthday gifts. Attached are the total figures. At this rate, they'll receive over 2,300 gifts in a 12 month period. How in God's name do they eat all that food? Where do they store all this stuff? How can they continue to oooh and aaawe over stuffed hedgehogs? The mind boggles.
Just doing a little math here..... The gifts I saw from the 5 min total I have watched of the Cadeauxtastrphe's are easily $50 and many more than $100

If she is on track for 2,300 gifts for the year, that's $115,000-$230,000 in gifts.... and they are taxable under France law from what I can see. Even is there is an offset of $23,000 from the money she donates....there's still a hefty bill coming. The accountant has to have exposed this since it's documented on film?!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I was scrolling through YouTube looking for something new and interesting and glimpsed this photo and for brief second I thought oh is that new video from Mlle Jarvis. I don’t know if it was intended or a maybe an ancestor.
I love this series, if you haven't watched it you should.

• Heart
I would like to see her flourish in a free and healthy environment without pressure
That's sick Spero. I mean Mmakhotso said, that you told her, she represented not only herself, but the fashion institute and South Africa. Pressure much?
If anybody is going to give Mmakhotso anxiety it you Villainoti.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny, no one in his comments brought this up. It was mentioned here. 🤔

View attachment 1064242
Spero Villioti
18 hours ago
Hello Everyone Today l read a message that l found a bit upsetting. It was that Mmakhotso gave two dresses to Stephanie, and all Stephanie gave was to masks. So in Stephanie’s defence Stephanie has promised to fly her to Paris the fashion capital of the world and to come and stay with her at the château. Unfortunately that was not showed as Stephanie wanted to surprise her when she finishes her studying. Keep watching this will happen in the future. I would love that for Mmakhotso she has never traveled anywhere. But l feel her future is bright. Spero Villioti

...and then there was this reply to a question about Mmakhotso having an instagram account...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

View attachment 1064243
Spero Villioti
18 hours ago
Hello Tiffany Chappel I am not sure if Mmakhotso has an Instagram of her own, but l do know she definitely doesn’t have her own YouTube channel. If she decides to create her own and share her life is entirely up to her. I would be quiet happy to chat to her about it. But the students that we help with bursary’s come from very underprivileged backgrounds and don’t have easy access to internet where they live. Some don’t even have electricity in there homes. Mmakhotso travels almost an hour and forty five minutes to get to the Institute that is one way. Any money they have they spend on transportation and food, buying data is not an option. That is why Mmakhotso often works from the Campus where internet is free and unlimited to them. So in answer to your question it’s not easy for her. What l can do is focus on her a bit more if she doesn’t mind, she is very shy though. I also have to be very careful with the other students and not show her as teachers pet. I also don’t like to make her feel that she is being watched 24/7 that could cause her anxiety. I would like to see her flourish in a free and healthy environment without pressure. She has done as you saw amazingly well, l was so surprised when of her own account she made those dresses for Stephanie, without any financial help, to by the fabrics. She most probably didn’t eat for a few days. But that was her way of thanking not only Stephanie but also everyone who has given her this opportunity, proving that she has learned so much in the last year, and making everyone proud, of what you have all done. I do hope l have explained it all to you nicely. I will see what l can do without causing her anxiety and stress, l am pretty sure you don’t want that for her either. Love that you shown such care and interest in her, it’s truly special. I will talk to her about it and definitely get back to you. Sending you much love ❤ and thank you for your support and watching our channel. Spero Villioti
I don't understand why the Chatelaine promised to offer the student a trip to Paris and to Lalande "at the end of her studies" ? Why not now ? Why in 2 or 3 years ?

I mean : Paris... it all depends where you go in Paris. Paris is not always in Fashion Week mode. Lalande... in the middle of rural France ?! For a fashion student ?

It looks like the "fait du Prince" (= what the more privileged person wants and the others have no choice but to follow) !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.