The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess we wait and see. nothing posted yet
Isn't 20.30 her normal UK YT time slot???
And, God forbid, with her whatever it is called VPN sponsor, she can upload from absolutely anywhere in the entire world without any kind of problems? Well, seems not to have been the case today! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always watch Selmar's vids with subtitles.

At 0.25 it reads . . . my tits are not so white because I have to swallow . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah the Sewer
Utilizes
Really cheap
Fabric.
Shrek
Hangs crappy
Art when he should be
Renovating that
Kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess we wait and see. nothing posted yet
People have business dinners cut short (not really, I just didn't go on a drinking spree after dinner since I dont drink alcohol) to race back to the hotel to read about earth moving sad news!!!

Such disrespect!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I don't know when this was recorded, but it sounds even dumber after a long time.
It's unbelievable. Of course the support squirrel mentioned his grandparents and acted like a know-it-all (again) regarding the half-moon shaped plates. "I love this SO much...." ad nauseam. :sick:🤮 "This is SO beautiful" I LOVE EVERYTHING!" "I love Narnia""Love, Love, Love, Life, and Laughter" "We are sooooooo full of love, here at LaLande"

Gagging me. 🤮 The over-the-top excitement over crackled, old, mismatched porcelain is gross. Just gross.
---
OMG!!!! This was the best thing I've seen all day! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I don't know when this was recorded, but it sounds even dumber after a long time.
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.

Reactions: 12
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.
those are bone dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few days ago- real or lie time? - weird that now its a issue although you posted a video yesterday visiting somewhere on the European vlog video

I don't want to share details due to privacy- but eager to share online - Contradictory no?

RIP - thoughts and prayers to her grandmother. She sounded like a amazing very talented lady who could have gone so far!

Time to plug the gift flog - open expensive gifts - don't pay tax using the gifts tax rule and use the money to line her on pockets - keep sending those gifts everyone- Self congratulatory - not very selfless - I am so pissed off!! She is using this to rake in the sympathy and cash- FOR HER not her family!

The dress and video shown - some are very self congratulatory of strep - look what I did for her. Sounds like she was a amazing artist who could have gone so far without you- its about her not YOU

Money going to grandma - yeah and pigs fly! what a selfish asshole - more money to line her pockets and benefit from a tragic death of someone so young - bet it will fund the next vacay.

can't be that sad if next week it is business as usual

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh for god’s sake. Who in the hell cares??? Here we go again… another Ian sob story.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.