The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.
they are bone plates . Plates to put bones on ….not bone china😉. I am max that his endless viewing of auction sites he is so ill informed .
He looks so deflated, and that his grandfather must have trained him incorrectly as to the correct use of that plate!
Would love him to guess what a bone marrow spoon was supposed to be used for.
Idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol what a way to bounce back from Selmar… let’s have a pity party and mourn over a girl she did not care about and rake in the YouTube and Pitreon dollars! Friggin ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Not at all. This is very minor in terms of abuse and of a nature we have or will literally all experience. It’s harder to cope with these incidents when one is vulnerable, has recently suffered rejection and maybe loss of a relative I agree, but it is just part of the often thorny nature of our social life in a work place or large social group. Forgiving others was a huge life lesson for me and all I’m suggesting is that maybe Selmar would be better pursuing growth in this area rather than publicly venting. Life is not goodie v. baddie and dragging slights into the public arena means one’s own character and integrity will be also examined. There are so many wonderful resources out there and us piling on, fuelling his very real angst, inflaming, inflating, conflating the incident is hardly helpful.
Recently, I had an issue with a relative. I was 😔 hurt and felt quite sorry for myself. I’d just recovered from meningitis, was scheduled for joint surgery and I moaned about said relative to a friend. She offered me sage advice.
” Kotare, be part of the solution, not the problem” she said. It was enough to jolt me out of my wallowing. I knew relative’s actions came from a place of HER own hurt and just making myself aware of this meant I could drop my own self-centredness. More often than not a meanie’s action ( like Nati) comes from a place of her own insecurity, rather than a place of innate hatred. I think of Nati as a jumped up petty underachiever rather than a camp commandant at Auschwitz.
View attachment 2011613
I think of Nati as a jumped up petty underachiever rather than a camp commandant at Auschwitz.

It's more than likely that at the HMN, Natti has never enjoyed so much 'celebrity'.
And for an underachiever, that can be a dangerous thing.

Reactions: 15
A few days ago- real or lie time? - weird that now its a issue although you posted a video yesterday visiting somewhere on the European vlog video

I don't want to share details due to privacy- but eager to share online

RIP - thoughts and prayers to her grandmother.

Time to plug the gift flog - open expensive gifts - don't pay tax using the gifts tax rule and use the money to line her on pockets - keep sending those gifts everyone- Self congratulatory - not very selfless

Money going to grandma - yeah and pigs fly! what a selfish asshole - more money to line her pockets and benefit from a tragic death of someone so young

can't be that sad if next week it is business as usual
"A few days ago."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here you go!

Her Villioti Fashion scholar passed away.
I AM FURIOUS!!! :mad:
She cannot do anything without advertising her fraud activities!!
Delivering such sad news, and adding her on a video saying if you are supporting SJ you are doing the right thing!

Poor girl! I hope she is in peace 🖤🖤
And I hope SJ rots in a hell hole!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.
They are bone plates. Fanny lacks any sophistication when it comes to china as well. She also says one of her favourite patterns is the Spode Cowslip pattern - in china collecting circles they are known to be poorly fired, low quality, and often have extensive crazing on them. Sort of like Fanny herself. The cowslip pattern is also considered pedestrian at best. She has such poor taste in china, vintage items and antiquities. It was one of the reasons I actually started watching her - my fascination with her poor choices in decor and decorating. PhiPhi is learning from the master himself - ignorant loser that he is.

• Haha
Delivering such sad news, and adding her on a video saying if you are supporting SJ you are doing the right thing!

Appalling doesn't even come close. But you heard her: next week she, Philip Janssen and the Head of the Bully Show Natalia Olivieto will be cheerfully opening presents again. With other words: F you, Selmar. She truly deserves a spot to rot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So I watched it right through......... the African singing at her funeral was for a second but ....... the time spent on Fanny posing in the dress as well as dreaded Mummy too and that Vilotte whatever name guy - it was yuk.
Once again ...... that witch made it all about HER .
Why bring in the Gift Grab .... we will be happier next week - no need to say that now!!!
OMG.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

she has dug herself a right hole now. How can anyone watch this and sympathise with strep and send her more money. It is even worse than Ian's death as she is trying to profit from it.

I hope some of the momney does make its way to the grandmother- I highly doubt it ( maybe a small % may for shows sake)

Also I am surprised that fanny didn't go to the funeral in SA - if the family were so grateful for everything she did for them - maybe more is yet to be said. ( I highly doubt fanny would miss a chance to fly away from the dump - if she could montise it in person she would do - like at Ians funeral)

Last edited:
Definitely, a subtle, passive-aggressive counterattack on Selmar's explosive revelations, using a young adult's passing to hide behind.
That can't get any dirtier! SHAME ON HER! She's the absolute mistress of manipulation. Now, her fans are loving on her all the more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Definitely a subtle, passive-aggressive counterattack on Selmar's explosive revelations!
Her fans are loving on her all the more. She's the absolute mistress of manipulation.
Didn't Brenda G tell everybody yesterday not to worry, all LaLanders were okay? Oh well, I guess it was just the black girl, hey Brenda ... :sick::sick::sick::alien::devilish:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
"A few days ago."

What happened. Was she ill. I hope the stress of being a Lalande student did not take its toll, truly devastating.
I recall she said she had to walk for hours often hungry to get to the class? No extra money from Lalande for that
Lol what a way to bounce back from Selmar… let’s have a pity party and mourn over a girl she did not care about and rake in the YouTube and Pitreon dollars! Friggin ridiculous.
She says we have a sad announcement…. Not really the way to let people know such sad news.
She is glorying in this, I find it in very bad taste. Awful shameless woman. Sitting there like a dowager duchess in mourning.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Definitely a subtle, passive-aggressive counterattack on Selmar's explosive revelations!
Her fans are loving on her all the more. She's the absolute mistress of manipulation.
She the worst of the manipulative witches, all day long…

And I say this not lightly… Steff, C you next Tuesday and every Tuesday after that, you greedy fucker!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she has dug herself a right hole now. How can anyone watch this and sympathise with strep and send her more money. It is even worse than Ian's death as she is trying to profit from it.

I hope some of the momney does make its way to the grandmother- I highly doubt it ( maybe a small % may for shows sake)
Her fans will love it she is in her element with the fake tears this is the lying tit at her best, she is going from strength to strength. Selmar is last weeks news never to be referred to again.
I do hope that poor grandmother copes with this, such a lovely girl taken before she has lived to pursue her dreams. RIP

Didn't Brenda G tell everybody yesterday not to worry, all LaLanders were okay? Oh well, I guess it was just the black girl, hey Brenda ... :sick::sick::sick::alien::devilish:
The fans and fanny only cared about her because of how good it made fanny look - she's supporting women of colour who are less well of than her in a ' poorer country' - Fanny benefitted with the dresses and filming for content and the excuse to travel to SA to visit. Fanny probably gained more than she put in. It was always about HER- whenever she visited it benefited her in someway beyond exploiting it for the net- gifts and compliments and then more adoration from fans online

Its the fanny show - everyone else is disposable if they don't make her look good- She is a narc through and through 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The fans and fanny only cared about her because of how good it made fanny look - she's supporting women of colour who are less well of than her in a ' poorer country' - Fanny benefitted with the dresses and filming for content and the excuse to travel to SA to visit.

Its the fanny show - everyone else is disposable if they don't make her look good
Firstly, RIP beautiful girl.. absolutely tragic! Unfortunately I believe the scholarship is again an element of the charity tax avoidance by Fanny.., it is relentless, but that does not take away the talent of that loving angel. Very sad indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.