The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Kirsty is going to be next. Her and her husband have served their purpose, Ombeline and Kevin are more photogenic and will get more air time. There is no gushing over Kirsty, no more head gardener. I imagine she will clip the sheep this year and then she will be dispatched.

Reactions: 28
Quite appropriate she gets to be on the receiving end as she has been the one who has used and abused many including @Selmar

Reactions: 14
Don't be fooled heard nor intimidated "all the gear and no idea" ! Screwfix are most helpful if you tell them what you are trying to do unlike B&Q who seem to employ clueless staff who do not know one end of a screwdriver or any other product they sell from another and have an ability to tell you "it is not in stock, have you tried on line".

Reactions: 8
I'm cleaning out my pantry today.
Not like SJ.
It's my fault that there is no 15-year-old jam, because if there was, it would be more interesting to clean.
That's why, instead of studying new civilizations in jars, I just rearrange things for no reason and sort them out a bit.
And something else is wrong with me. I haven't found a single thing that I don't use.
What a boring pantry. My husband also saw the hole that was created when we hammered nails into the wall. I can't even record a vlog with this boredom.

Reactions: 20
Rest assured @Pyke, I am not that easily fobbed off, I was once married to a builder! I know my stuff and Screwfix are great no matter what. I just like walking around B&Q larger stores for additional inspiration/their garden section. But, at the end of the day, price/value is king! And, these days I research everything online before stepping outside my front door too as I have plenty of time to do so!

Reactions: 6
Chloe's name is now not even showing up as deleted she has gone completely, has Fanny now blocked her own patreon?
I’m sorry, I really don’t like this word, but Stephanie Jarvis is a cunt and Philip Janssen is her toerag. Mother Isabelle Jarvis is a conniving monster who should never have been allowed to breed! Sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 33
I'm afraid it wasn't just Dan and Bullying Nutty behind this, @Selmar They were just following milady's wishes: she needed you gone to make room for her cousin Amoury Richmond, who was to be the new brilliant carpenter of LaLande. Nothing to do with your or his skills, but he is family and that makes it so much easier to transfer funds. I tell you, behind all these irky torments towards you was one thing and one thing only: money.

Reactions: 51
Good. Wickes is my favourite. I have a Trade discount card 10 % off. My kitchen is also from there, got ALL Zannussi appliances ex display from them at very cheap price as they were re doing showroom, I loves me a bargain !

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I really don’t like this word, but Stephanie Jarvis is a cunt and Philip Janssen is her toerag. Mother Isabelle Jarvis is a conniving monster who should never have been allowed to breed! Sorry not sorry!
I don't mind that word to be honest she is in my opinion a clammy, thrush ridden, cunt
---
I have mailed all your patreon contacts thank you

Reactions: 19
Another option is Selmar could do like Lady Colin Campbell, answer questions people send to him thru the comment section.

Reactions: 22
Another option is Selmar could do like Lady Colin Campbell, answer questions people send to him thru the comment section.
I would love Lady Colin Campbell to look into the faux Princess of La Land the Queen of Dead Cod Eyes has a lot to answer to

Reactions: 19
Good. Wickes is my favourite. I have a Trade discount card 10 % off. My kitchen is also from there, got ALL Zannussi appliances ex display from them at very cheap price as they were re doing showroom, I loves me a bargain !
You are defo not alone. Fair play to you, I too absolutely love a bargain OR, an upcycle opportunity - which in my now new'ish home saved me a fair few £k. As my friends say, Summerbaby is really creative with stuff other people throw out, then paints/recovers with fabrics to achieve stunning results on a minimal budget. Their words, not mine! My mum, if she were still alive, would be so absolutely proud of me. I just wish that she was still around to see the results.

Reactions: 7
They were just comparing Polo penis dick size to the eyeliner and unfortunately Pubes fell short in both girth and length. They both felt so sorry for him in the trouser department they agreed to a mercy fuck, which equates to him rubbing his nubbin

Reactions: 12
They were just comparing Polo penis dick size to the eyeliner and unfortunately Pubes fell short in both girth and length. They both felt so sorry for him in the trouser department they agreed to a mercy fuck, which equates to him rubbing his nubbin
Maybe this is why FRK objects to Selmar’s version of events - if its not penetrative it doesn’t count, ain’t that right Marie?

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why FRK objects to Selmar’s version of events - if its not penetrative it doesn’t count, ain’t that right Marie?
I know you're on a role so here is Chief Executive of HMRC CEO Channel 4 Ms Alex Mahon, Ted Verity Editor Daily Mail

@Selmar Daily Mail would definitely be interested in your bullying story they did lots of stories re bullying allegations at Dick and Angels.

Reactions: 17
He also edits patron vlogs. He was asked by her and shown doing this at.the bnb with Potts on the van adventure.
---
In one vlog. Maybe a cadeau. Pavlina said it stephanie. I dont like being called a refugee thank you. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.