The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is another link about law for nonprofit associations in France.

Inurement and proprietary interest Fanny?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who exactly is going to see that garden buried behind the chapel, half into the wood line? Why on Earth would she not do the hideous yard in front of the Terrace? So assbackwards I can't. I guess it's easy to hide when she kills all the plants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@JackSpratt mentioned Dan talking about bad memories of Valentines past. I heard that as well and was struck by the rudeness! Since we know that he and Annalise have been together since they were 17 he couldn’t have been referring to anyone else. I hope that Annalise has moved on. He just keeps opening up his mouth and showing himself to be a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@JackSpratt mentioned Dan talking about bad memories of Valentines past. I heard that as well and was struck by the rudeness! Since we know that he and Annalise have been together since they were 17 he couldn’t have been referring to anyone else. I hope that Annalise has moved on. He just keeps opening up his mouth and showing himself to be a dick!
I caught that as well. He was trying to draw people into laughing and commiserating with him. People who are supposed to be HER friends, as well. They are all trash. I hope Annalise stops doing their hair. Let their dumb asses pay top dollar in London to get it done. Remember how bad she looked before Annalise came along? lol Even more telling that it wasn't edited out. They WANT her to know they were laughing at her. The woman whose life you destroyed isn't the crazy one, DAN. Ugly scarecrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just love home improvement videos! ❤😆

Bring this man with you when you charter a yacht for Tattlers, I'm sure many dried-up ovaries of some menopausal hags will start to miraculously produce fresh eggs! #breedingready

EDIT: Ooops...I just visited his channel, I don't think he's not into menopausal hags. ✌ ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Valentines Day. Hello Fresh advert on the wonky terrace, garlic bread where they'll be able to smell your breath from the next town, a burger slapped on your plate, COLD peas!?WTF, congealed chocolate fountain and Dan saying it all brings back unhappy memories. All topped off with that dim bint twirling round in the kitchen like a Whirling Dervish. I'm still saving myself for the gas installation.
She said Phillip bought her the dress...does he actually get a paycheck? If so, it must be a whopper if he can buy dresses like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dan moved into his new Air BNB and accidentally locked himself out of his apartment. He called the farmhouse and PhiPhi drove out to pick him up. Dan spent the night at the farmhouse until he could get with the Air BNB manager the next morning. PhiPhi drove Dan back to the apartment the next day…but after PhiPhi left, Dan realized he accidentally left some other key in PhiPhi’s car. So…PhiPhi had to drive all the way BACK to Dan’s apartment to give him that key. It was one big cluster f**k!
Thank goodness Phi Phi has a lot of time on his hands
---
The sound of cats purring and the sound of rain on a tin roof - the only two examples of ASMR I am ever prepared to put up with.

But now that ASMR has been mentioned here, expect it to make an appearance on the CD. It seems like a concept Snorts would embrace, just prove he's cool and with it and trendy. Let's hope he never goes with an ASMR of his breathing because ewww.
Isn’t Snorts’ ASMR his constant comments during gift grab? So relaxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SJ is correct her Patrons want to see French food or party food even fancy restaurant food but they do not want to see:
AE912CDD-C845-4869-BBCA-07C0A0DFD995.jpeg

Weird he is sooooo weird!
C9F14E3E-5B6E-498E-BB4A-FCA7C61A5526.jpeg

Hey kaboom Darling, I need you to go help my Valentine, I mean Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sound of cats purring and the sound of rain on a tin roof - the only two examples of ASMR I am ever prepared to put up with.

But now that ASMR has been mentioned here, expect it to make an appearance on the CD. It seems like a concept Snorts would embrace, just prove he's cool and with it and trendy. Let's hope he never goes with an ASMR of his breathing because ewww.
Isn’t Snorts’ ASMR his constant comments during gift grab? So relaxing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bring this man with you when you charter a yacht for Tattlers, I'm sure many dried-up ovaries of some menopausal hags will start to miraculously produce fresh eggs! #breedingready

EDIT: Ooops...I just visited his channel, I don't think he's not into menopausal hags. ✌ ;)
Dang it! It's almost 3:00 AM in London, I'm too sleepy to be tattling, but what I meant to say was...I don't think he's into humans who go through menopause. :ROFLMAO: ✌ I'm going to bed now...:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Husband said the table looks to be laid for a diplomatic dinner. The hook things, which are on every place setting, are for hanging mini flags of the various nations so guests can easily find their place.
Oh Iolair don't tell me you are Mrs Johnnie the Bonnie! Your hubby is really in the know re these table settings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Philip takes up a lot of space and air play for someone who doesn’t bring much to the table (is that a pun?). As for his skills—he’s actually a skilled musical theatre actor, or he was, anyway. Instead of pursuing that career full-time, he’s given it up to play the role of Stephanie’s boyfriend. So far, he’s not getting very good reviews! Lalande seems like a place where dreams and relationships go to die. I remember being concerned about Kat staying for too long, someone with a serious musical education. I was relieved for her every time she left!
But Philip is a terrible musical theatre actor as well. He brings nothing to the tablescape
---
Dan told a very convoluted, complicated story…either it was so ridiculous it was true, or it was a “cover story”…an excuse for why he stayed overnight at the farmhouse with SJ (and they don’t want any “moles” spilling the beans). 🤔
Would you like “pork” with your beans?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, I
But Philip is a terrible musical theatre actor as well. He brings nothing to the tablescape
Yes, I’ve been reminded of that more than once today and I don’t disagree. He’s certainly not convincing in his current role, but then, neither is Stephanie convincing in any of her many faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Non, Monsieur Le Marquis, Josh is most certainly not into menopausal hags. From my understanding before he found his current inamorato he was heavy into daddies. I’ll give him his props, he bought his new home for cash up front all from a little ol’ OnlyFans channel. I think Fanny Mannhands is missing out on a lucrative revenue stream. Feet and hands are big sellers on OF.😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think we’re in agreement! I didn’t mean to sound provocative in claiming that he’s skilled, only that he has skills (interests?) and they should be used somewhere else if he wants to have a life. He IS intensely irritating.
Professor Plum, it's fun to be provocative!!! We definitely agree that Snorty should be using his interests elsewhere if he wants to have a life.

So what are Snorty's interests??? Theatre, nail polish, table settings, porcelain, costume brooches, small woodland creatures, thrift shopping and online auctions. Personally, if he wasn't a gigolo, I honestly don't know what Snorty would do.

Time to go back to school Snorty and make something of yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Stephanie thinks she can get away with having a nasty ‘in-joke’ with Dan at Annalise’s expense because she’s talking/laughing so quickly and then says the opposite at the end to cover-up. She starts by saying to Dan, sarcastically, Oh, you must love this, bringing back all those Valentine memories! prompting Dan to say that they weren’t happy or good memories, followed by S saying, oh, wonderful memories! as Dan looks away and exhales, like he’s biting his tongue and has so much more to say about those bad memories of his ex. Yes, Dan IS a dick for playing along, but Stephanie scripted and orchestrated that moment and kept it in the video.

1676604494239.jpeg

1676604538535.jpeg

1676604596219.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe I will just go round and clean off scuffs and things. I am never going to get this house into a show home for selling☹
I wouldn’t worry about painting. Most people redecorate when they move into their new home Clear away your Nick nacks, personal items and photos. Have the place looking spacious and tidy.

• Heart
hi all..no you are not losing me, but its a very busy time...and on top of it...the house is hit by covid...so i cant get my head around anything...even catching up these posts and watching videos makes me so tired...reading an email takes ages...i cant focus....its getting better though....you all will have to steer the ship without me another few days i guess... 🙄 lotts of love and see you all soon...this old queen is a tough one...:LOL:
Hope you and your household member don't get too ill, and have a speedy recovery!! :giggle:🙌

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.