The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots going on and finally just watched cd. I think we all believe that Stephanie is messing with the timelines and patch working her vlogs together to try and give the illusion that she is at Lalande. I noticed that Stephanie was wearing one outfit before entering the walled garden.
View attachment 1967610

Bits & pieces of another outfit were caught in camera whilst inside the walled garden.
View attachment 1967615

Back to original outfit whilst exiting the walled garden.
View attachment 1967618

It’s called continuity, witch.
Fanny has no temporal hollow now she has over killed her forehead and cheeks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1967558
Judi Hopewell
14 hours ago
Stephanie….it would make a very interesting episode to see you and Philip doing the accounting and the real bottom line each month. Those aspiring chateau owners need the reality check.

1 reply

View attachment 1967559
caroline gooder
10 hours ago (edited)
She did a vlog once on all the maintenance costs, etc, that was interesting. The patrons are in on the current costs as more people are hired and the projects get bigger. The heating system, chapel, Grand Salon, and two rooms saved will be very expensive. Stephanie stated that if the chapel and room expenses were known before the new trees were ordered, she might have put them off for a year. View attachment 1967560View attachment 1967561View attachment 1967562 The new hedges go in also this year. I'm not sure when the new windows can go in per planning permission issues.
She talks a lot of crap, February is her anniversary month for setting up her patreon 3 years ago! in these 3 years she has made a million off from patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.