The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JackSpratt mentioned Dan talking about bad memories of Valentines past. I heard that as well and was struck by the rudeness! Since we know that he and Annalise have been together since they were 17 he couldn’t have been referring to anyone else. I hope that Annalise has moved on. He just keeps opening up his mouth and showing himself to be a dick!
I didn’t get that out of his comments. I thought they were talking about all the pink in the room and that reminded him of his stay in the pink toile room (that memory). Do you really think he was referring to his time with Annalise (previous Valentine Days)? He’s a jerk but is he THAT much of a jerk? I really missed this if he meant anything about Annalise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nothing say's I love you on Valentine's Day like a bunch of mass market flowers from the grocery store or gas station.
Natti gets a dozen red roses.
Fanny gets - "here darling these flowers are for the table (and you too)"
Then to add insult to injury Pavlina places the grocery store flowers in the vases.

So what special things did Snorty do for Fanny on VD?
- bought grocery store flowers for the table
- set a kiddie's tea party table
- made garlic butter

Snorty, you young romantic you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tonight's flog is so flattering to us Tattlers-they kept repeatedly having a pop or trying to and trying to ham up the gossip with her and Dan. Phi Phi is getting a paunch. Fanny's eyeliner is just emphasising the botox cod eye. The dress (boy that boy can spend her money) wasn't very nice and it is pathetic how they dress up when it is just the same sorry bunch around the table. They think they are so quirky and fun but they are tragic, it is a very small bubble that is why they are all so sodding boring. Kevin's appearance so predictable. Kirsty is getting sidelined she will be gone soon. The burger hunt she really is facile. Why are we even watching. The chocolate fountain was probably because the chocolate is too cold.
The chocolate was probably past it's sell-by date and left over stash from their Easter Egg Hunt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
SJ is correct her Patrons want to see French food or party food even fancy restaurant food but they do not want to see:
View attachment 1965978
Weird he is sooooo weird!
View attachment 1965979
Hey kaboom Darling, I need you to go help my Valentine, I mean Dan.
The moment Squirrel Nutkins brought the jars of cold peas to the table was so awkward. He truly is so far out of his depth in knowledge and experience. They all just laughed at him... there was actual disbelief on their faces. He had to feel like an idiot, so what does he do? He tells everyone his grandmother often served jars of cold peas at the table. That makes it ok. Try it, you’ll like it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The moment Squirrel Nutkins brought the jars of cold peas to the table was so awkward. He truly is so far out of his depth in knowledge and experience. They all just laughed at him... there was actual disbelief on their faces. He had to feel like an idiot, so what does he do? He tells everyone his grandmother often served jars of cold peas at the table. That makes it ok. Try it, you’ll like it.
I thought he was making a lame ass joke all be it awkwardly about how unhealthy the meal looked and was, French fries, gross hamburgers on burnt buns with an egg on top 🤢 and a weird lumpy chocolate fountain for afters

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Had to come out of my ‘Tattle retirement’ to rant to my people. WTH Dan? His sloppy carelessness is endless. Just yesterday I thought, I rue the day YT is filled with SJ’s posting some clickbait about Dan’s health with all of his poorly put together messy projects (Exh. A the no big deal pipe leak in some dodgy at home reno [can’t believe Annalise was dumb enough to have TWO kids with him] and let them ‘play’ in that poorly run construction pit) or his just general stupidity (Exh. B from yesterday’s vlog and a good example of PhiPhi naturally taking care of the elderly).
But today? Christ on a Cracker in the opening scene he starts up the Dumper then hops off nearly knocking it out of gear and leaving it unmanned and running. We all know there is no way he carries insurance to operate heavy machinery. The damage to himself or the digger or one of SJs already falling down buildings would have been catastrophic. This is how the actor Jeremy Renner nearly killed himself. Am afraid that one day all that will be left of Dan are his new shiny white Turkish chompers.
Even Dan's Turkish chompers aren't working properly as he tripped over the word 'consistency' in today's VD vlog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn’t get that out of his comments. I thought they were talking about all the pink in the room and that reminded him of his stay in the pink toile room (that memory). Do you really think he was referring to his time with Annalise (previous Valentine Days)? He’s a jerk but is he THAT much of a jerk? I really missed this if he meant anything about Annalise.
I went back and re-watched. If that conversation is open to interpretation then that’s on Stephanie, because her tone throughout the entire video was ironical and fake. Oh, now it’s really getting romantic! she says. She couldn’t stop flirting with Dan. It’s all ‘playful’ BS but it’s as if she’s telling us directly, Don’t trust me and don’t trust the seriousness of anything I’m saying. What really stands out for me is the change in Dan: it wasn’t that long ago that he had little patience for her, and now he’s all in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I might have captured the exact moment PhiPhi realized he’s an idiot...second picture…😆

C2C568BE-55DE-460A-B0D8-8671661D24DD.jpeg

3E0A7F30-991C-45AF-B164-3BEAB5DCB296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@JackSpratt mentioned Dan talking about bad memories of Valentines past. I heard that as well and was struck by the rudeness! Since we know that he and Annalise have been together since they were 17 he couldn’t have been referring to anyone else. I hope that Annalise has moved on. He just keeps opening up his mouth and showing himself to be a dick!
Fanny was talking about all the pink. I think Dan's bad memories meant of the pink in the toile room he stayed in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I might have captured the exact moment PhiPhi realized he’s an idiot...second picture…😆

View attachment 1966048

View attachment 1966049
100% ! And almost immediately, he has to throw in that bit about his grandmother as if to make everyone feel badly that they're calling him out as the idiot he is. He uses his deceased grandparents as a crutch for his own inadequacies. It's his "go to" when he doesn't know WTF is happening, WTF is going on or when he feels left out. When he can't contribute anything - because, let's face it, he's a kid who in his prime has CHOSEN to be where he is right now and is stagnate - his "go to" always is to recall something about his grandparents.

Honestly, I can't tell whether this vlog was deeply depressing and sad or if they're just punking their viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fanny was talking about all the pink. I think Dan's bad memories meant of the pink in the toile room he stayed in.
I feel the same. I didn't get any sort of whiff that he was disparaging his former wife at all.
I found that vlog surreal....and not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Philipp needs tips on how to set a table in a crumbling down chateau - I think he should ask these people

I don't know much about them - does anyone ?
They are an Aussie family {Waters} who bought the ruined chateau back in 2005 . The husband is a doctor <surgeon I think> and the wife is talented. They have done more to renovate their property in 10 years than SJ has in 18 years and in such good taste. No tat from brocantes for Gudanes. I wish I could visit. The food alone looks delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I can't tell whether this vlog was deeply depressing and sad or if they're just punking their viewers.
It’s both! I haven’t watched her in awhile (and now I’m reminded why) and her ‘playful’ ironic attitude towards everything (This is tit but isn’t it a wonderful day to be ALIVE!—I think she actually says that last bit twice) has turned what might have been pleasant or meaningful into a manic parody of itself. The one honest thing she says is that she’s like a 4-year old! Punking her viewers is right.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I caught that as well. He was trying to draw people into laughing and commiserating with him. People who are supposed to be HER friends, as well. They are all trash. I hope Annalise stops doing their hair. Let their dumb asses pay top dollar in London to get it done. Remember how bad she looked before Annalise came along? lol Even more telling that it wasn't edited out. They WANT her to know they were laughing at her. The woman whose life you destroyed isn't the crazy one, DAN. Ugly scarecrow.
They are so two faced.
There's Natti who is supposedly Annelise's friend, listening to Dan bad mouth previous Valentines, presumably spent with Annelise.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Let's eat our Valentine's Day lunch with my apron on!!!

This lunch reminded me of those cooking shows/tv shows where chefs/actors are filmed continuously eating and in between shots they spit out food into a bucket off camera.

That food went immediately into the garbage and they only drank the wine.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I believe it was a sort of community project to encourage those with artisan skills to share them with keen amateurs to restore this chateau using traditional methods and materials. I don’t think it belongs to an individual.
ah that would make sense🙄.....i read... 5000 euros pp for 7 days experience.... :eek: with a 3 bathrooms for how many rooms??? and sometimes people even have to share a room....in a not even finished chateau....sorry not my cup of tea.......i think i have experience enough.....🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.