The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. Dan is repulsive. I think she's just trying to make fetch happen. (To get him viewers. Can't really afford FOUR gardeners and THREE handymen)
If you compare him to what is around her at the moment he’s a 10. I think he’s cute. He’s got great hair, now perfect teeth, he’s not fat, he’s got really cute sparkly eyes - just like Thomas his son. Also, if you look back to the volunteers she bagged in the past, he’s just her type.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thank you, I will look for some. Xx
---

Thank you for your advice, I will ask my ex what he used as I thought I would wash down the whole house. I’m just trying to makt look fresh for when I try and sell.
I’d do a test patch first, where it doesn’t show. I find washing walls invariably makes them streaky which is OK if you’re going to repaint them but not a good look if you aren’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
DO NOT ASK YOUR SON!!
I REPEAT! DO NOT ASK YOUR SON!!!
I think he’s given up telling me anything now. A couple of days ago he put on Instagram that he was at the gym with his homies. Wanting to know the gossip I asked him which of his friends was now gay.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🫣🫣🫣
He couldn’t stop laughing.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stephanie I think you need to save all of those large stones coming out of the garden and recreate a miniature Stonehenge. It would be a beautiful focal point to the garden.

WTF are these people on, whatever it is please save some for me. I need it after watching that supercilious twit looking so smug because he’s spending other people’s money, then enduring that bloody song yet again and to top it all Fanny‘s trademark attempt at singing / tra la la ing with joy to a radiator. I really hope they all spring leaks after being blasted through by Nathan. AnneMarie is going to be busy for many years to come with the number of radiators in each room that all require covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Philipp needs tips on how to set a table in a crumbling down chateau - I think he should ask these people

I don't know much about them - does anyone ?
I believe it was a sort of community project to encourage those with artisan skills to share them with keen amateurs to restore this chateau using traditional methods and materials. I don’t think it belongs to an individual.

Reactions: 9
I’d do a test patch first, where it doesn’t show. I find washing walls invariably makes them streaky which is OK if you’re going to repaint them but not a good look if you aren’t!
Maybe I will just go round and clean off scuffs and things. I am never going to get this house into a show home for selling☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you compare him to what is around her at the moment he’s a 10. I think he’s cute. He’s got great hair, now perfect teeth, he’s not fat, he’s got really cute sparkly eyes - just like Thomas his son. Also, if you look back to the volunteers she bagged in the past, he’s just her type.
Ma'am. Why are we talking about a Dan when there is a Kevin. If she's not shook, we know Phi phi is. Probably follows him around with a honey do list all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I will just go round and clean off scuffs and things. I am never going to get this house into a show home for selling☹
As long as it’s clean and tidy I wouldn’t worry too much. The new owners will almost certainly want to decorate it to their own taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anything that breathes is her type.

TBT for longtime tartlets... we haven't seen him in a long while 😆

1.jpg
4.png
3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you are just going to remove scuffs on painted walls get some Perry wipes from Amazon, they are what builders use in new builds to touch up where walls have been marked, before the house is signed off as finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t he have had an engine cut out cord attached to him
From what I remember having read in other comments, he was a show-off. most of them suffered multiple injuries and he had his license revoked.
---
I think he’s given up telling me anything now. A couple of days ago he put on Instagram that he was at the gym with his homies. Wanting to know the gossip I asked him which of his friends was now gay.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🫣🫣🫣
He couldn’t stop laughing.☹
I can’t believe this story:D:D:D

Please show the gym pics of his friends for evidence.
---
Kevin - where have you been all my life 😂
View attachment 1965631
…………….. ……………. You know what bothers me? He looks like a mix of Amaury and that egypt archeologist guy.

very attractive, non the less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
From what I remember having read in other comments, he was a show-off. most of them suffered multiple injuries and he had his license revoked.
---

I can’t believe this story:D:D:D

Please show the gym pics of his friends for evidence.
---

…………….. ……………. You know what bothers me? He looks like a mix of Amaury and that egypt archeologist guy.

very attractive, non the less.
I just love home improvement videos! ❤😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Umbaline RUN and take Kevin with you as fast as you can ( your pups are adorable) - So what happened to that room they made into a dining room that has the log burner in it? I though that was supposed to be the dining room but they are back to the red room and the kitchen- and five people eat in the red room but 8 people eat in the kitchen? make no sense and who was the white haired lady at the table next to Amorie? also Umbaline RUN....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.