The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take-away from that poorly pasted together vlog was thinking about next Valentine's day when the heating is making all the rooms cozy and warm and the Chatelaine is in full menopause sweat mode. Let the kvetching begin....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Either that video digging up around the chapel was old footage or she really is the stupidest woman on the planetView attachment 1965147
---

Someone needs to ask Fanny how she would have felt if she hadn't eaten breakfast yesterday.
Wait up here...
About this yellow arrow thing. Does the arrowhead also have the coloured gradient along with the spine or just the shaft? Are the heads bodkin, piles, blunts or broardhead? Are we talking barbed, breasted, bobtailed, barrelled, clout or target? Am I using a bow string of flax, silk, hemp, dacron or kevlar? Is the bow itself a self, a composite, take-down, long or flat bow, cross bow, or foot? Does it have any mechanised amplifiers such as weights, pulleys or other cams? What kind of draw are we talking? Now, let's talk about the street itself... it's a one way street? Is this a day or night shoot? Where are the street lights situated and how far apart? I will need to know of possible barking dogs, kids, delivery drivers and active residents. Is the street tree lined for decent cover? Oh, and I'll need a weather report. It's illegal to shoot a bow down a residential street, so I'm going to have to know of any possible exits or places to hide between the entrance and exit, plus any man-hole covers. Now, who's the target and how much do I get paid?

😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
cold peas with applesauce... :eek: wtf...i so wonder what background he has...

For the rest the same manic pahlava again...sowing seeds who will be forgotten...etc...

a sponsored Hello Fresh lunch for two.....it looked like it nearly could will a childs stomage..

That red diggerchauffeur didnt think they loved diggers....he thought...omg i went into a lunastic asylum....where are the people in charge...??.🙄
At least.....Amoury was not waiting on the revolting child. !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What period will he using? Romanesque? Renaissance? Baroque? Rococo? Second Empire? Art Deco? Will there be gilding? Will these bespoke bin concealers feature jib doors?
Well first impressions are so important and they are the first thing you see on arriving! I know PhiPhi favoured Second Empire but Fanny wanted some thing pretty si she’s requested something a little more Rococo with heavy holding to withstand the elements.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait up here...
About this yellow arrow. Does the arrowhead also have the coloured gradient along with the spine or just the shaft? Are the heads bodkin, piles, blunts or broardhead? Are we talking barbed, breasted, bobtailed, barrelled, clout or target? Am I using a bow string of flax, silk, hemp, dacron or kevlar? Is the bow itself a self, a composite, take-down, long or flat bow, cross bow, or foot? Does it have any mechanised amplifiers such as weights, pulleys or other cams? What kind of draw are we talking? Now, let's talk about the street itself... it's a one way street? Is this a day or night shoot? Where are the street lights situated and how far apart? I will need to know of possible barking dogs, kids, delivery drivers and active residents. Is the street tree lined for decent cover? Oh, and I'll need a weather report. It's illegal to shoot a bow down a residential street, so I'm going to have to know of any possible exits or places to hide between the entrance and exit, plus any man-hole covers. Now, who's the target and how much do I get paid?

😉
Oh good, a fellow over thinker. I thought it was just me. lol

• Haha
Had to come out of my ‘Tattle retirement’ to rant to my people. WTH Dan? His sloppy carelessness is endless. Just yesterday I thought, I rue the day YT is filled with SJ’s posting some clickbait about Dan’s health with all of his poorly put together messy projects (Exh. A the no big deal pipe leak in some dodgy at home reno [can’t believe Annalise was dumb enough to have TWO kids with him] and let them ‘play’ in that poorly run construction pit) or his just general stupidity (Exh. B from yesterday’s vlog and a good example of PhiPhi naturally taking care of the elderly).
But today? Christ on a Cracker in the opening scene he starts up the Dumper then hops off nearly knocking it out of gear and leaving it unmanned and running. We all know there is no way he carries insurance to operate heavy machinery. The damage to himself or the digger or one of SJs already falling down buildings would have been catastrophic. This is how the actor Jeremy Renner nearly killed himself. Am afraid that one day all that will be left of Dan are his new shiny white Turkish chompers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Had to come out of my ‘Tattle retirement’ to rant to my people. WTH Dan? His sloppy carelessness is endless. Just yesterday I thought, I rue the day YT is filled with SJ’s posting some clickbait about Dan’s health with all of his poorly put together messy projects (Exh. A the no big deal pipe leak in some dodgy at home reno [can’t believe Annalise was dumb enough to have TWO kids with him] and let them ‘play’ in that poorly run construction pit) or his just general stupidity (Exh. B from yesterday’s vlog and a good example of PhiPhi naturally taking care of the elderly).
But today? Christ on a Cracker in the opening scene he starts up the Dumper then hops off nearly knocking it out of gear and leaving it unmanned and running. We all know there is no way he carries insurance to operate heavy machinery. The damage to himself or the digger or one of SJs already falling down buildings would have been catastrophic. This is how the actor Jeremy Renner nearly killed himself. Am afraid that one day all that will be left of Dan are his new shiny white Turkish chompers.
Would that be so bad? (I kid I kid)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If Philipp needs tips on how to set a table in a crumbling down chateau - I think he should ask these people

I don't know much about them - does anyone ?
All I can say is that I remember reading about them a decade ago. They were the first chateau rescuers I new about in media, long before Dick and his Koolaid haired wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dan told a very convoluted, complicated story…either it was so ridiculous it was true, or it was a “cover story”…an excuse for why he stayed overnight at the farmhouse with SJ (and they don’t want any “moles” spilling the beans). 🤔
She’s been flirting hard with him in her last couple of videos. She said it was so comforting to watch him make her a tea. She also said he looks like Elvis. She should have just said “I want to duck you so bad”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s been flirting hard with him in her last couple of videos. She said it was so comforting to watch him make her a tea. She also said he looks like Elvis. She should have just said “I want to duck you so bad”.
Ugh. Dan is repulsive. I think she's just trying to make fetch happen. (To get him viewers. Can't really afford FOUR gardeners and THREE handymen)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She flirts and will continue to flirt with anyone except her "boyfriend". BJJ doesn't seem to mind; he's living his best life in an eternal free of charge B&B.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well first impressions are so important and they are the first thing you see on arriving! I know PhiPhi favoured Second Empire but Fanny wanted some thing pretty si she’s requested something a little more Rococo with heavy holding to withstand the elements.
Gilding… heavy gilding. ( silly autocorrect or fat finger syndrome)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.