The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny on the Oli intereview has a completely different top lip. Botox. Nose and cheeks look different too. She is more relaxed maybe it is the two gigantic Trudon candles behind her.

All me me me still though. Still daytime drinking.

I like Oli though, he is a simply nice guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t that nostalgic! Certainly predates Snorty or at least his elevation in importance. There did not seem to be any begging or deceit in that video. I got a feeling of two old friends having a genuine conversation. Interesting though how Ollie fidgeted with his wedding ring.
Stephie may be will take the blinders and see how she has squandered the good will and support that she has received. A direct correlation to the arrival of the offensive snorter.
The Body Language Guy would say fidgeting with his wedding ring is self soothing because of anxiety.
I thought he was awfully nervous. Did you notice the twitch under his nose and around his mouth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Gosh he's funny.. I really like him, and I don't think he's the 'nasty' behind any of the fake hostile Fanny Followers...
I agree I like him a lot but I do think in a party situation when the drink is flowing he could be easily led and unfortunately a lot of the friends he would be partying with are nasty narcissists, so although I believe he is fundamentally a good guy who does have a moral conscience, he may easily be led astray because he is too nice to say no. Imo he would not be capable of making the nasty behaviour/comments flying around so is not part of the shitshow recently seen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have a confession, Q&A - YouTube

Has this already been uploaded here? I am not sure as I am so far behind!

I really don't dislike Dan. He's ultimately a likeable enough kind of guy, and tbh, none of us here really know what the circumstances are/were behind him and Annalise splitting up, do we? Fair, enough, ultimately not our business.
I just feel that he would truly benefit from some kind of training in project management in order to save himself doing everything "twice". FFS, he would save so much time, energy and money in basically, not making such a mess of everything in the first instance, wouldn't he? And, I really don't mean that he messes everything up, he is just so messy and then, it's another job to clean up the mess he ultimately always makes. Correct?
Plus, he keeps referring to building a cabin at his ruined chateau. Does anybody feel that he will build a cabin OR, just buy a caravan? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On today's GAG, SJ said there are only six people staying at her farmhouse at the moment. So, why wouldn't she let Dan stay in an empty room if she were a genuine friend? She can help him save forty euros per night, so he can take more spending trips to Brico!

But, who are the six?
Stephanie, PhiPhimodo, Natzi, Armoire, Pavlina and.....Sabina?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I agree I like him a lot but I do think in a party situation when the drink is flowing he could be easily led and unfortunately a lot of the friends he would be partying with are nasty narcissists, so although I believe he is fundamentally a good guy who does have a moral conscience, he may easily be led astray because he is too nice to say no. Imo he would not be capable of making the nasty behaviour/comments flying around so is not part of the shitshow recently seen.
Oliver is more the type to go running to mommy or Camilla crying about the meanie tattlers talking smack.🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The biggest eye opener for me was the huge difference in pricing for the same job. If fanny doesn't get multiple quotes, she's an idiot. In America I use Angi's list or Home advisor(websites). You put in your project and multiple people bid on it. Then you can check their reviews. Obviously for a huge place like hers it's a special situation but you can bet the pricing is even more wild. I put in that I needed a hot water heater replaced and the quotes were from 1K to 10K. For the same job/heater. For painting my house, it was the same. Lowest was 1500 highest was 12K lol Really bizarre. But at least I didn't have to pay for all those people to come out to give a quote. Incidentally the people who gave me the lowest quotes had the highest reviews and we were very pleased with their work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I really don't dislike Dan. He's ultimately a likeable enough kind of guy, and tbh, none of us here really know what the circumstances are/were behind him and Annalise splitting up, do we? Fair, enough, ultimately not our business.
I just feel that he would truly benefit from some kind of training in project management in order to save himself doing everything "twice". FFS, he would save so much time, energy and money in basically, not making such a mess of everything in the first instance, wouldn't he? And, I really don't mean that he messes everything up, he is just so messy and then, it's another job to clean up the mess he ultimately always makes. Correct?
Plus, he keeps referring to building a cabin at his ruined chateau. Does anybody feel that he will build a cabin OR, just buy a caravan? :unsure:
I’m thinking he will be buying one of those prefabricated homes that he just has to assemble. Like a two bedroom shed type so his boys can stay over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking he will be buying one of those prefabricated homes that he just has to assemble. Like a two bedroom shed type so his boys can stay over.
I agree with you. It will defo not be a case of Dan building a cabin style home will it = far too expensive!

Reactions: 8
Fish Lips or bad lipstick?
Not to mention those cheeks. Looks like an overstuffed hamster...
Fish Lips.png
Stuffed Hamster.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Body Language Guy would say fidgeting with his wedding ring is self soothing because of anxiety.
I thought he was awfully nervous. Did you notice the twitch under his nose and around his mouth?
I imagine him at school, with thick glasses on , he has a squint….long short’s slightly chaffing, big heavy rucksack very disorganised, his shoe laces undone, but an excellent time keeper who does all his homework and honest with good morals.What does he see in Fanny!?
I can see that she had a hand in persuading him in the madness of buying that place in Spain. Look Ollie how much I can make on patron you can do it etc. Except he has a full time job, a partner and two children . Fanny has an income with out vlogging and a crew if staff paid to help .

Reactions: 14
Fish Lips or bad lipstick?
Not to mention those cheeks. Looks like an overstuffed hamster...
View attachment 1957648
she has had her lips cheeks and possibly nose done since the Oli Q and A and it is not a good look. If anyone can get a screen granb from the Oli Q and A she has had significant work done. She is having so much botox she is getting a brow ridge, shame she was pretty not so much now

Yes certainly a nervous tick. I have noticed him twitch nervously on various vlogs. He probably wasn’t quite sure what she was going to say or ask.

Reactions: 14

He has had training. At the camp of Lalande. He is doing it all as they would. Back to front, upside down, dangerously and with poor materials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.