The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone at Lalande puts on a smile and tries to show their best self, but it’s not their true self. They are all wearing a mask. Oliver, Michael, Gerry, everyone. I feel in my heart Oliver is everything Aiden & Karema related. Michael is Julia N’kora & friends related. Gerry is Geraldine Screwob (Bowers backwards), Geri Bowers & similar combos. Grown ass men are playing these “games”. Threatening real people. Not cool. Just because someone pretends to be pleasant or deny doesn’t mean it’s not true. Although I don’t want to give these vague background characters anymore attention, that they crave so deeply, this screenshot is very telling. Read into it what you will.
Hmm “you legend” I heard in Micheals voice… I think you are right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the vlog commenter “plants” are getting more creative with their user names…”Fiona McKitten” and “Clara Burnside.” Too close to Tattle to be a coincidence (I think).
Some of them are desperate for our attention. It becomes a kind of derailment if we allow it. If a Tattler IS being targeted and threatened on another platform, the abusers need to be called out and reported, absolutely. Otherwise, their nonsense is not worth our time and I’m not interested in replying to them. If they choose to read here, they can receive the benefit of our good intentions and good humour whenever we decide to post and on our terms, not theirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And being creepy with a certain young volunteer. Also, why does Stephanie have volunteers?
That’s why she is around… Those are her minions, she can’t possibly do everything like you or I. Do you know how exhausting it is to open up presents?
1676349036411.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone scanned the contents of the table. Ext to her? I spy huge red pills.

Stool softener

edit- just read your post Ky… agreed! Although not as insertive as yours. I made that word up btw

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was 31 and received that label and my roommate was around 29 and they labeled her as well. I was flabbergasted and seriously insulted!
They explained to me, and I was the one, that the term only applies to those women who give birth to their first child after the age of thirty.
I was insulted too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.