The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's remarkable information on the cards, for those of us unfamiliar with the tarot. You must be quite the adept! I appreciate you sharing. But is Snorty that deep? Naw, no way! His "favourite card" was simply chosen because he's a tosser. Plain and simple. He had to interject himself into the conversation because he's always seen himself as MP's replacement, albeit allegedly straight. MP and Fanny together could not be tolerated, and he felt himself to be sidelined. Any wonder MP said "good riddance."
it' his favourite card because of his grandfather. :rolleyes: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She employed Nazti to be able to do 5 blogs a week!! Ok but you now do only 2, so when will you get rid of her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mr Spratts booked up to the summer at least and stuff is still coming in. It was funny someone was after a plumber and Mr Spratt was reccommended, another builder said they'd have more chance of getting an audience with the Pope than getting Mr Spratt. One of the builders he sometimes works with is booked up until June 2024. A good reputation and you stay fully booked.
I think I'm a little in love with Mr. Spratt.

Sight unseen, I'd hire the man in a heartbeat! There is much to be said for such astute professionalism. Plus on top of that, he seems like a really good bloke. The type you'd love to share a beer with. Genuine, down to earth, honest to a fault and with a superb sense of humour. My own husband is similar, but when it comes to any type of DIY, he's as useless as a chocolate kettle. As much as I adore him, it always astounds me that he does not have a clue which end of a hammer to hold. It's the Mr. Spratts of the world that keep the place ticking over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1956479

View attachment 1956460

Margie Lynch
9 hours ago
Once and for all Dan’s living arrangements are no one’s business. Please stop boring the rest of us to death. Same questions every video. Why can’t you buy an RV, live at your house, stay at Lalonde, save money, wear boots. None of this is going to be answered because it is old news. This is a list of new questions—when are you leaving for Mars, why does it rain in France, why can’t your friends help you? Please disregard last question, it is still old news.
S. girl
5 hours ago
This! Thank you! Like Dan's an adult and not required to explain all aspects of his life to us. Do people really think he's incapable of figuring out what his options are? If these were things he could do, or wanted to do, he would do them. Obviously he cannot or doesn't want to and it really doesn't matter why, but he has his reasons. Besides, his ever changing living arrangements add interest

View attachment 1956472
questions should be asked especialy when children are involved. because of dan's stupid irrsponsible behaviour those boys could be left without home or even worse, without father one day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Beccky Nater
1h
@Aimee Lawrence me too And Steph mentioned the Babs Cartland (ironically good )Valentine's meal she did a couple of years ago with melon baskets. Loved it🥰🥰I hope she gives us an encore and perhaps a 'recette' from Robert Carrier who lived at Hindlesham Hall in Suffolk (not far from Isabelle non?). @ the karma👶 & @ summer👶 Bonsoir🙋🏼 I signed you up to Friends Reunited old gals group and Grrrrindr as you needed some more copin(e)s. Bonne Chance

Beccky Nater
54min
@TerriBowlby-Chiasson another Lalande wedding would be #Dreamy and Pavlina to do the💐💐💐please

Beccky Nater
51min
@mouse🐼 pop down to Chancery Lane or the Inner Temple and get the best Brief money can buy . You will need oneDear after such bold statements. (Who blinks 1st?)
@Clara Burnett Didn't you say the tartan terror liked threats. Does this seem like him?
Well, its won't be long until every single member of TL CD will get a mention, will it?
I am still convinced that it is MP as he must be ABSOLUTELY BORED STUPID being permanently based at the CHMN.
Never mind, Nic Baghead is due to arrive this week so at least he will have some "male" company to while away the hours over the "good" wine that they specifically keep hidden from the plebs! :ROFLMAO:
---

NEW REVELATIONS: Stephanie Jarvis at it again.
Clearly what has been discussed on Tattle.life has hit home at the crime family and they are frantically doing damage control. Let's look at her shenanigans with the Patreon Acccount.

When I first looked I noticed that the blurb was all about the chateau and renovation.
Then it changed to the Association and inviting the public to join the association as a member.
Then it changed to join and become a benefactor.
Now the blurb reads:

Stephanie Jarvis
Creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau!

So now the Patrons are paying for her to create videos as well as restoring the chateau.

This is part 1 of the offer. Paying her to create videos and then almost as an after thought, restore a 16th century French chateau.

Part 2 of the offer is when you click on the membership level it says that you are becoming a benefactor of the Association. All well and good? Well not exactly. And here's why.

When the offer was to become a member of the Association then all the Patreon funds would go to the Association and then used for the renovation of the dump. But with the various changes, this has been muddied and becoming a Patron means that yes, you do contribute to the Association and the renovation but, you also contribute to Creating Videos. There is no indication of what percentage of the Patreon funds goes to the renovation and how much goes to the video making.

Video making is a very broad term. It can include the video making around the chateau and it can include video making of, say Travel Vlogs. It's very loose.

The net effect of the above is that Stephanie Jarvis can explain any shortfall in the Association funds from Patreon by referring to the updated blurb and saying that well some of the funds went to video making and she went to Japan to make a video. And then she would be safe and everything would be above board. Well not exactly and here's why... Law of Contract.

When Stephanie Jarvis invited members of the Public to contribute to the renovation of her chateau, under law of contract that was an offer. When a member of the public read that offer and decided to join, that's acceptance. They accepted the idea that their contribution was going to the renovation of the chateau. The contract was then made. Every time Stephanie Jarvis has altered the wording/conditions of her Patreon page she is obligated, under the law of contract, to inform the existing Patrons in writing. Failure to do so means that she is in breach of contract.
I'm sure that you all have received emails from various websites informing you of changes to their Terms and Conditions? This is exactly where that comes from, the law of contract. Stephanie Jarvis should have emailed every Patron when she altered her terms and conditions so that they could decide for themselves whether or not they would be content to continue as a Patron under the new rules. She did not do this. This a tried and tested point of law. The Patrons have to know when the conditions change.

The most egregious, and in my view, criminal, alteration was when Stephanie Jarvis removed the Patrons as members of the Association without informing them of the change in contractual terms, the ultimate affect being that she could
1) hide the accounts from them and
2) prevent them from having a say in the way that the renovations were performed. It also meant that she barred them from the AGM where they could have voted in responsible officers to run the Association and the renovations.

As you can see this is pretty complex and I've just tried with broad brush strokes to paint the scene. It does however, get more ominous.
I have in the last day or so read in here that Stephanie Jarvis has been buying Patreons at $1 each plus commission with aim to boost her ratings on Patreon and give a more favorable image of her account to entice more people from the wider public to join. If this is correct, and if she has been doing this then her actions fit the legal definition of fraud. Once again, this is a criminal act. This however is more a matter for the authorities and whilst it will be included as a possibility in my 4th (fourth) amendment to this case and it would not be proper to comment further on here.

I won't even start on the taxation implications... blows my mind...

It looks to me, you fellow hags and 15 menopausal... or is it 15 menopausal hags and 3 whatever..... Baconater/Beccky/Pork Belly... help me out here! I'll start again. It looks to me that there is a lot of panic in the farmhouse wreck. The mills of God grind slow but they grind exceedingly small.
All fully understood by me @Yebo. Fantastic work on your part! ❤
Whilst, I never wish anybody ill will, I absolutely hate that some people think that they can defraud Gov Departments and get away with it when everybody else is paying the "appropriate" taxes.
And, more especially, scamming those earnings that are taxable from gullible/vulnerable people too. Absolutely despicable! 🤮
---

Pork Belly is likely a Brit . . . referencing Chancery Lane, Inner Temple and best brief . . . the latter being a Brit term for a barrister.
And, let's not forget, Rumpole of the Bailey too that was recently mentioned (Old Bailey that is). Last made in 1992, e.g. 30 years ago.
Rumpole of the Bailey - Wikipedia
It could even be Uncle Stephen who is behind it all, in cohoots with MP! You can just imagine them both mixing it up over numerous telecoms and bottles of wine!
TBH, I really don't give a FF and only have access to their comments via those here who are generous enough to pay for Patreon contributions. Thank you guys for taking one for the team. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That's remarkable information on the cards, for those of us unfamiliar with the tarot. You must be quite the adept! I appreciate you sharing. But is Snorty that deep? Naw, no way! His "favourite card" was simply chosen because he's a tosser. Plain and simple. He had to interject himself into the conversation because he's always seen himself as MP's replacement, albeit allegedly straight. MP and Fanny together could not be tolerated, and he felt himself to be sidelined. Any wonder MP said "good riddance."
That's about the depth of conversation you get from Snorts, no wonder he spent all his time with his Grandparents! I blame them, "Philip what's your favorite colour/card/meal/day/coat/book/picture/porcelain.... on and on... it's all he has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In her affirmation and in response to Margie Lynch, her post regarding her opinion (beyond all evidence to the contrary) that 'Dan is a grown-up,' S. Girl began her first sentence with the "like." That should tell us everything we'd ever need to know about her.
Agreed! I wouldn’t put it past anyone at the dump to ‘slangify’ their fake comments, either. Also, someone was offering ‘B-slaps’ earlier, and one should go to S. girl for starting her post with ‘This!’ I know it’s a thing, but people should be slapped for doing that (not really, but in an abstract-figurative Derek Jarvis kinda way).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh... either peplum blazers are 34 years too late, or the late 80'es are coming back.
Nathalie Pâque did it better in 1989... 💜
View attachment 1953009

Also, I wouldn't want to see PhiPhimodo NO-Styles in such a garment. Yuck.
Marlon Brando, Morrissey and Pete de Freitas. What handsome men, nothing like PhiPhimodo doing his botched "charleston".
Adding for the record, Harry Styles does not float my boat either.
I have always said, that one can appreciate beauty without actually fancying that particular person - non?
Although, out of the 3 you have mentioned - Marlon would 100% be my choice.
AND, in real life, I did actually have a bf called Marlon way, back when! Nothing like Brandon in the look stakes, just a really nice guy and a fashion designer too so we used to get invited to parties galore with all the celebrities of the day. And, those were the days! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mr Spratt gets that, what really gets him is when he's spent a long time doing the estimate, they change their minds and then he finds out they've got either a mate or doing it after he's given over all the info. Then later down the line they come back to him asking him to put right what the mate's cocked up.............and in that instance the answer is always NO! He'll happily give advice but just don't take the piss and then expect him to get you out of the :poop:.
Or people will take the cheaper quote, the job is poorly executed and then you are called down the track to undo the bodge job . . . this happens to my hairdresser's husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've got wallpaper in a couple of bathrooms and it is absolutely fine with the right ventilation. I like wallpaper in a bathroom and lots of paintings makes it feel more homely and comfortable rather than just a clinical space.
I had the same in my last house too. Bath/shower/ basin/window side of the room completely fully tiled, but the other side gorgeous, appropriate heavy duty wallpaper to look at and break up the "clinical" look! And, as you say, with the appropriate ventilation of course, was never a problem!

Reactions: 5
Mr Spratts booked up to the summer at least and stuff is still coming in. It was funny someone was after a plumber and Mr Spratt was reccommended, another builder said they'd have more chance of getting an audience with the Pope than getting Mr Spratt. One of the builders he sometimes works with is booked up until June 2024. A good reputation and you stay fully booked.
Reputation is everything, and it is something that is earned with quality work.
Mr Spratt sounds as if he is highly regarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well in NZ we are now in a national state of emergency - this doesn't happen very often!
Feels a bit like Covid all over again.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I need more excitement today, I work remote from home and Monday is my long day....ugh. All day on the computer .... But it pays the bills on the cottage, I wish I had a farm door.like.that I just use a curtain between rooms... Once a week vlogs don't give us enough to talk about
You need to start a derail.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally agree, reputation and recommendation are always the best advertisement for any business. Speaks far louder than anything else in my experience.
When I was professionally garden designing etc, I never ever had to advertise, it was always only ever through personal recommendation AND, I quite often had to turn new, prospective clients down too as I could only stretch myself so far.
---

Thank you. I'm more interested in getting to the nitty gritty of this scam than the ridiculous and immoral way that Stephanie Jarvis appears to run her life. At the end of the day that would be her own concern except for the fact that she runs her private life now in the public. This informs us on how she runs her business. Tacky tacky tacky is all I can say without being judgemental 😁😁😁
And, if I may, might I also, respectfully suggest the use of the word "allegedly" too @Yebo. ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok so the Ollie interview. Nati hired full time because Fanny doing 5 vlogs a week and just can't do.it all. ? So what about now 2 vlogs a week only. Yet Natis still.full.time? So Fanny was in an all girls college, mentioned Ruthie would that be Potts Ruth? And interesting how many times Fanny turned things around back to her.. .and no hair tucking or blinking or crazy hands . my have things changed OK. Derail. Sailing Parlay revival. Has Colin from Below Deck ( he is a chief engineer). He does this interview with the producer and cast of the last season of Below deck sailing yacht). . My favorite it was super interesting he addressed the cameras and lots of questions. Now I like the show even more

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.