The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you regarding viewership of Rumpole of the Bailey.
But, anyone who is wishing to appear legally savvy, AND, actually making a point about slander, would no way in hell be quoting a 40 year old TV programme as a reference/example, would they? Truly laughable, isn't it?
If they were really serious, their terminology would have been far more based on legal advice they had sought before posting their comments.
Well, that is what I would have done.
AND, again, I totally agree with you too, if the CHMN is taking advice from Gerry - God, help them! :ROFLMAO:
Could the Jarvis family be related to the Timson clan of minor villains 🦹‍♀️ on Rumpole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you - I didn't see the email address as Jules had covered it by the time I saw it. Interesting!
There's this -
Bon-y-maen Abertwe aka 'Bonymaen' is in Swansea, Wales. Do you know it Jeeves?

Screenshot_20230209-195816_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they must be saving themselves FOR marriage too! :ROFLMAO: Nothing is happening the tart's boudoir, not with Snorty anyway!
Maybe not at that tart's pink boudoir, but there may have been a bit of gay action in the other tart's green boudoir. Shhhh.... ;) :ROFLMAO:

cd202.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you, Chloe Hutton! A voice of reason…we would welcome you on Tattle! My issue with Stephanie’s Patreon has always been the Association. The Association was set up to avoid paying taxes because the donations are supposed to go 100% toward the restoration of the farmhouse. As long as she adheres to those rules, that’s fine! But the lack of transparency with any kind of accounts or financial reports, and the lack of restoration progress we see with our own eyes, leads me (and many people) to believe something doesn’t smell right. If there was no Association, she could do anything she wanted with the money. However, collecting money tax-free comes with responsibilities. Where I disagree with Chloe is when she says “Stephanie has always been so careful to ensure Patreon funds are only for renovations.” I don’t think SJ’s been that careful…was it on purpose or due to incompetence? Either way, it doesn’t matter to the tax man.
SJ should have kept her pie hole shut about how she wanted to use Patreon funds. She should have paid her damn taxes, and could have gone on her merry way spending spending, spending on whatever she wanted.
BUT SHE GOT GREEDY!

Her problem is she has always done what she has wanted and how she wanted. She has been supported by everyone but herself. Parents, ex-husband, boyfriends, and now the idiot Patreons. She thinks she is deserving. Cue the grabeau.

Amaury- not capable of being a project manager and no skills as a general contractor. He is a great detailed finish wood worker. Great at getting work done but I highly doubt he has the knowledge to figure out how to work this chateau. Michael P comes across as more savy when it comes to fixing LaLa's structural messes. Amaury is a very capable handy man. I could be wrong because of course, because SJ never wanted to let on all the problems, so maybe Amaury was ham strung into looking incapable...

Matthias- ya hit a nerve hun. Damn what a list! You are right on the money!

Chloe- SJ doesn't want to finish ANYTHING. She wants the $$$$ for clothes, travel, botox... You're right, the chateau is in worse condition. You are right, the $$$ are supposed to be used for reno. You are wrong, she has been dipping in the honey jar. Your advice is sound for an honest person.

Carolyn- SJ is not overwhelmed. She is desperately trying to keep the grift going because she wants to live the jet set life she thinks she is owed.

Becky Nater- I don't give a rat's ass who you are. JUST SHUT UP! You are turning the comment section into a joke. You sound like a moron. The other patreons are ignoring you. READ THE FREAKING ROOM! Furthermore, Chloe said some valuable things and you blew her off. If you want to come off as intelligent (yes I know you don't but just in case a bolt of lightening hits and you do...) address dissenting opinions. FFS 3rd graders debate better than you do.
Loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes that's Ian Runkle. He's a Canadian atty. He did a lot of commentary during the Johnny Depp trial and was in the courtroom. I sub him lol
Yes I really like Ian (and his leather work!)
I’ve been his subscriber since the JD trial too… never knew who this Rumpole guy is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's this -
Bon-y-maen Abertwe aka 'Bonymaen' is in Swansea, Wales. Do you know it Jeeves?

View attachment 1947813
I know of it and have passed through it. It has a reputation as a rather rough area of Swansea. (No surprise there.) That's interesting. A friend's husband was stationed there as a policeman. Do you recall that I said in the last thread that I thought he was Welsh? I think we have a pretty good idea of who this unpleasant character is now, should Jules/ Kathy wish to take legal action in future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Rampant rosacea and radiator covers-I am raging with this old boiler right now she is beyond ridiculous.

Making a feature of a radiator cover rather than it fading into background. Just buy decent radiators and save the twatting around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The TatlNATER is not a good look on her patreon comments she is commenting everywhere and I think it is someone older and someone a bit unhinged. The sole purpose of these people is to shut down commentary that Matthias got a pounding yesterday. I do think it is all hot air if it someone in The Chateau inner sanctum, Fanny is not going to start threatening people in real life she isn't that dumb.
---

wasn't that a crock of utter steaming shite

Mary O Leary
4h
Another lecture for Stephenie. Chateau Diaries was never all about renovation.there are plenty of channels dedicated to spending a month doing one room .changes since the start are amazing.Been a Patron is a subscription just like having a Disney, Spotify premium, Netflix. not a share holder entitlement .

Beccky Nater
3h
Well said Mary👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 That is exactly how I see it. Some people want blood it would seem🤔

Chloe Hutton
33min
Mary you're actually mistaken. Patreon was set up specifically for renovations. That is why Stephanie is able to receive money tax free, through the association. If this was a subscription service, the not for profit would not stand, therefore Stephanie would be taxed on this income. To date patreon is standing at nearly one million dollars, so that would be a hefty tax bill. This is why Stephanie has always been so careful to ensure patreon funds are only for renovations. I never mean to lecture anyone, this should be an area for open discussion, sharing experiences, which will only help restore the Chateau.

My God these people are special. They are making it worse for Stephfraudie. Not that I care, but they think they are helping? If these are not people from the farmhouse, and are actually independent people (random patrons?), it's amazing how they think they've become such experts in all things SJ. They are so "in the know." 🤮 Stephanie could care less about them, but will pretend to care as long as the money keeps rolling in. Chloe Hutton appears to really want to help without getting her head chewed off by the "rabies gang." The statement about her being "so careful to ensure patreon funds are only for renovations" should be rattling a few cages. Hello! What? :oops: Do we have your attention? If these daft commenters are from the farmhouse, someone needs to call a group meeting and rein in the shenanigans. They are getting out of hand and going to cause some real financial issues for her if they keep it up. Honestly, why the heck doesn't she just come clean with all the b.s. and stick to a real plan to fix the dump before she lands in a bunch of trouble. Her patrons love her so much, they would forgive her anything. Yeah, we know she doesn't really want to be there--maybe she should sell it and move to Venice. I believe this taste of money has SO gone to her head that she could never give it up at this point. It's like any addiction--gambling, drugs, sex, alcohol... Her family should be trying to get her into rehab.

• Heart
Exactly. I also think that even her nice normal fans may be longtime lurkers on here. As things go south on her sites, they may be more willing to speak up. I hope they will find sharing here helpful as the scales fall from their eyes.

And no, I’m not referring to myself. Those scales fell from my eyes a long time ago. I’ve been here since Sept ‘20 and a member since May ‘21. Just an infrequent poster, but times like these spur me to comment. Maybe it will for others.
Does any other country charge thousands and thousands for repeated surveys like France?
Fanny has spent the cash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right sorry to rant but I am Fricking fuming-the bloody place is falling down and she is doing snagging!!!!! You have had 18 years to do snagging you make me want to hurl you atrocious con artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't imagine getting her taxes together.

From the government website "If you are resident of France and have received income outside France, you must fill out return no. 2047.

Income received abroad covers all income, profits and capital gains of any nature received outside mainland France and the overseas départements (or received directly from a territory or country other than mainland France and the overseas départements), irrespective of the location where the capital is invested, the location of the assets or where the activity from which they originate is carried on.

You must declare income received abroad by all members of your tax household when this income is taxable in France. You must also file return no. 2047 when you receive income, other than salaries and pensions, which are tax-exempt in France but used to calculate the taux effectif.

***** so this will be Potts and anyone else residing in France more than 183 days. One reason why Percy won't want to stay long.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I 100% agree, each to their own opinion - in life and here too! :cool:
I personally feel that Amaury is totally wasted at the CHMN, simply because he is currently SJ's go to, work lap dog/whipping boy - end of story! He is pulled every which way on a constant/regular basis.
My advice to him would be, get out asap, find a property and set up his own home/carpentry business. At least he would then be able to reclaim his own "voice", self worth and, most importantly, self esteem. He is being sucked dried by his sociopathic, manipulative cousin, no 2 ways about it! Truly shocking to witness. Just extremely v.v. sad!
I’m not so sure . He is a loner, a mummy’s boy, doesn’t seem to have a life….. Fanny gave him a way out?
He is a drinker like her. Overbearing parents have created two needy adults.
I do think he should get out of the dump.
Something will implode . Maybe he will have a big disagreement with squirrel ?

• Sad
  • Heart
View attachment 1946867
Wedding Ideas
353 Pins
1y
View attachment 1946869 View attachment 1946870
Collection by
Annalise Price
and
Dan Preston

View attachment 1946853
Never in a million years would I think Dan the Banned was on Pinterest.
It was interesting looking (snooping) on his boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know of it and have passed through it. It has a reputation as a rather rough area of Swansea. (No surprise there.) That's interesting. A friend's husband was stationed there as a policeman. Do you recall that I said in the last thread that I thought he was Welsh? I think we have a pretty good idea of who this unpleasant character is now, should Jules/ Kathy wish to take legal action in future.
Yes, I remember you posting that you thought he was Welsh. Curiouser and curiouser!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.