The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs all of February, after they rested all of January, to FOCUS!
Awesome!
And Patreons pay for that.
Well done Patreon!
And the dreadful paw editing by squirrel.
She said she loved editing.
That vlog was dreadful in content and presentation. It is her job. To vlog for patron even if they don’t think she should do renovations. She has no idea what work commitments and responsibilities mean. None.
You can tell it is ALL too much. Her endless web of lies .She has been eaten by the spider.
---

Convenient that question Numero Uno was the island. Oh what a plant of a question. She had that answer so prepared. Yes, you prepare for Q & A but with Stephanfraude's track record. So suss.

and the last time she spoke to Ian the builder (actually his wife....who says this....so she hasn't spoke to him) was at Ian the plasterer's funeral. That was a while ago. No xmas basket ? Drinks, visit with Xmas arrangement to show appreciation. Yeah, didn't think so.
I just watched the vlog of Fanny at the old soap factory shop belonging to Ian’s wife? She had a tunic on and no trousers . Trollope. I recall the shop is no more?
Ian is a decent bloke. He did way more than he should . I don’t believe anybody will be willing to work for Fanny. Surveys and then nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t read the comments, it seems a purposeful attempt at getting us to eat our own. However, after this latest patron video and the comments screenshot here I did a little pre-emptive strike of my own. I’ve an ex who is still a great friend. They’re higher up in customs and border enforcement. I linked them to all the info we have on Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Jansenn, including their photos. He can’t block them from entering the USA, but he can flag their passports and bring them under extra scrutiny while they are here. Just. In. Case. We wouldn’t want a replay of the Christie’s tasteless maker debacle, now would we? Tic Tok Fanny, Becca, Goody Gooder and all the rest. Tattlers don’t rattle💋
Really - isn't this doxing and corrupting a border official - get a bloody life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looked like inflammation of the cheeks too, rather like an apple face! I agree about the OTT claw movements and hair flicks, as usual. Her hair, however, looked better and I wondered if she had had some work done on her face, she looked a bit younger! Why is Snorty making plans about rooms when he's not an owner? I just cannot imagine SJ in Japan! She says she likes the style aesthetic. Japanese style is minimalistic. Most ceramics are simple, beautiful and functional, made with great integrity. Even when Japanese ceramics were more decorative, they were housed in simple surroundings and harmony has always been hugely important. The clashing, loud, unharmonious culture of LL would be painful to the majority of Japanese. Imagine SJ sleeping on a simple futon on the floor in a beautiful, minimalist Japanese room or attending a tea ceremony where presence of mind is practised through silence, focused limited movement and certainly, no unnecessary hand gestures, hair flicking or manic laughter! She probably wouldn't even attempt to curb her mannerisms to fit in.
She had the look of Madonna . . . shiny smooth plastic.

They must have spent a while filming . . . the waves and body in her hair had almost fallen out by the end of the vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The title of tonight's vlog had nothing to do with what she showed! To save you some time here's a recap:

With no real work going on, they made little Armoire build covers for the radiators.
Why are they covering the radiators? They're covering the heat source because it's too cold in the farmhouse.

Philip cooks pasta for Nathy's birthday lunch. Nathy probably lied to Philip some time ago about liking his pasta salad which looked disgusting.

SJ, PhiPhi and Pavlova walk around the graveyard of plants (aka LL's English garden) to see what's sprouting because it's still winter!

She went online shopping again (obviously filmed at a different time) using to promote today's sponsor. She just can't do away with shopping.

They have dinner together with Annalise, who is looking way prettier now than she ever was.

At least we now know who the mystery handyman is, Kevin, gardener Anne Boleyn's boyfriend whom SJ hired to "snag" the B&B rooms.
I'm guessing, this was what she meant by how they "prepare" for the money-making B&B season.

The whole vlog was nothing but an excuse to promote her sponsor, PaylPal Honey.

Judy Nail
11 minutes ago
Gosh so much going on! That was fun to watch. Amaury never ceases to amaze. Philip, the care you put into every decision shows all over the chateau. Steph, you brighten my day and I know how tired you must be from all the changes going on. Natty, happy birthday!!

Sorry, Judy, nothing was going on.

Charles Walker
12 minutes ago
Amoury still looks like Paddington bear

I'm sure he's about the same size as Paddington Bear too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Let's hope she has to pay a hefty tax on the truckload of Corelle, Mainstays, and Franklin Mint they'll no doubt purchase!

BTW, Steph, "If you own Corelle dinnerware from before 2005, consider removing it from your kitchen cabinets due to concerns for high levels of lead. Corelle recommends using their pre-2005 dishes as quote “decorative pieces.”
Many of the Uk pottery’s would say the same. When I was selling china in the early 90’s we had supply problems as companies were trying to get ‘ legal’ levels of lead content in the paint ( mostly the red ranges) to match earlier sets.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Looked like inflammation of the cheeks too, rather like an apple face! I agree about the OTT claw movements and hair flicks, as usual. Her hair, however, looked better and I wondered if she had had some work done on her face, she looked a bit younger! Why is Snorty making plans about rooms when he's not an owner? I just cannot imagine SJ in Japan! She says she likes the style aesthetic. Japanese style is minimalistic. Most ceramics are simple, beautiful and functional, made with great integrity. Even when Japanese ceramics were more decorative, they were housed in simple surroundings and harmony has always been hugely important. The clashing, loud, unharmonious culture of LL would be painful to the majority of Japanese. Imagine SJ sleeping on a simple futon on the floor in a beautiful, minimalist Japanese room or attending a tea ceremony where presence of mind is practised through silence, focused limited movement and certainly, no unnecessary hand gestures, hair flicking or manic laughter! She probably wouldn't even attempt to curb her mannerisms to fit in.
I couldn't agree more!
As an admirer of Japanese culture, art and literature, it gave me a jolt when she said she wanted to visit Japan.
This is so at odds with everything we see and know about her.

Philip wanting to visit Hungary . . . no surprise there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here are the links to Patreon guidelines, blogs. Etc.

Code of conduct

community guidelines

How to change your patron name

The creator, Fanny, only see your Name (Patreon name, so you don't have to use your real name) and E-Mail.

No payment info or address or anything.

Bullying, harassment, and threats
To summarize: We don’t allow bullying or harassment because we want Patreon to feel like a safe place for our various communities. At the same time, we want people to be able to express themselves, be critical, and discuss controversial issues.
We recognize that discussing celebrities, media or other public figures can sometimes involve harsh criticism, and we believe that is an appropriate part of free debate. However, we draw the line when it comes to harassing private figures, or taking any action that might affect people’s physical safety, regardless of whether these people are private or public figures.
As much as we want you to be able to express yourself, we want all of our users to have the right to express their opinion without feeling intimidated. Even the most difficult conversations should take place in the most respectful way. Here is how we define these behaviors.

Bullying and harassment:
You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others. We treat real-life interactions more seriously than online interactions when analyzing whether a line has been crossed because it can be more threatening and lead to physical violence. When both sides engage in similar behavior, such as feuds between public figures, we are less likely to take action.

Threats:
Anyone on Patreon should be able to express their opinion in a way that doesn’t threaten another person. In this respect, we take threats of violence very seriously. Any creator or patron threatening the well-being of an individual or group of people will be removed. This includes threatening behavior such as stalking or inciting others to commit violent acts.
If you are a victim of this behavior and feel that your personal safety is at risk, we suggest you contact your local law enforcement, in addition to reporting the behavior to us.

Authenticity
To summarize: Patreon is for creators who put something original out into the world. As a creator, you may not post creations that infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
  • You can’t create fake pages or collect money for things you’re not actually doing.
wish I could post this in the CD comments!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't agree more!
As an admirer of Japanese culture, art and literature, it gave me a jolt when she said she wanted to visit Japan.
This is so at odds with everything we see and know about her.

Philip wanting to visit Hungary . . . no surprise there.
Fanny needs to visit Alcatraz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It appears that Fanny is whole-heartedly embracing the ‘extend and pretend’ fantasy accounting which the global financial cabal adheres to. Unfortunately for her, it can’t go on indefinitely, and it will eventually blow up in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeeze she flaps about doesn't she. So jerky! Stop waving your arms about Fanny - you'll put someone's eye out! A little alcohol to give you confidence in front of the camera was it?

(Almost looks like a drug induced mania, doesn't it).
She needed some 'Dutch courage' . . . she was sooo nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5F2CD267-F8D5-4988-B569-1F51D4631079.jpeg

AE4F5954-629A-4954-898C-09427DAA87D8.jpeg

tit has 100% hit the fan imo, Yebo has taken the blame for the authorities turning up at Fannys door and occupying her time. Slowly, slowly catch a monkey.

Rumpole of the Bailey? Son/sonny/sonny Jim? We’ve time traveled back to the 70s/80s … yet again!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok sorry for being ratty, but this is on the Patreon comments. This is why I am incandescent with rage at this grifting, dishonest waste of space:

Suzanne Hamilton-Reid
11h
I just watched the Lost Lake of Lalamde again. What a difference 2 years makes. !000 Euros a month ! and we were excited then.... I cannot imagine how you must feel now Stephanie. I am here for the long haul. I am going to get to this magical place and walk through those woods, even though I am in hospital at the moment waiting on spinal surgery to help me to walk. It's a long way from North Queensland Australia but I will do it. I will do it as I need to have a cup of tea beside the lake !!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Morning.
Just started to watch the latest CD....... I do not know how Bun Boy takes it ! That Squirrel acts like he is The Owner of the Castle , ordering this and that and Fanny lets him too.
So strange that a woman like Fanny who makes sure everyone knows its Her place lets a pathetic no working Stick Insect of a man have all this say???
Why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.