The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread - what a hillarious one it is. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Congratulations @mrsp67 our newest VIP, thread #216 is yours to name. ❤

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:20 PM
Well, well, well...I come home to my flat from a business meeting with some partners in the City of London and find that someone tried (and failed) to whoop my nouveau riche ass! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dislike St. Kathy's content and I can write what I want about what I dislike (or like), but the bottom line is, she's not the enemy. Stephanie Jarvis is. Obviously, whoever attacked St. Kathy is in league with the enemy and Scochette/Scotchette is barking up the wrong nouveau riche tree.:ROFLMAO:👏

As our dear @MojoDublin used to say, "Tattlers don't rattle."

Last edited: Tuesday at 7:30 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, M&MsMom, Frenchie0810 and 50 others

lyna

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 7:42 PM
If Selmar wants to keep his secrets to himself than so be it. But as far as I am concerned Selmar, you are welcome to be here and post here (which I hope you will), and to PLEASE prove us wrong if any of us are posting something untrue.

I like Selmar and I believe you got a raw deal from Chateau Lala. You worked really hard and did a lot of nice projects while there. The garden boxes, compost bins, the nativity, fixing the beds... You always took care of the animals...
It seemed like SJ and IJ actually did appreciate you at first.
I did get weird vibes about how welcome you were, when Michael Petherick came and stayed in Chambre Perse. I happen to enjoy MP but my feeling is he stirred some trouble there... I remember thinking, what happened to Selmar and why do those two look like mean girls... Then when Natti came I felt like you were being treated like a field hand.

So I for one really hope it is Selmar who has posted and I hope he will continue to jump in if something that is being posted here is untrue or unfair...

And on that note I would LOVE IT if more CD people said or did things or posted or debated to PROVE US WRONG! Come y'all I dare you. Instead of saying insulting things about Kathy or threatening @Jules100 why don't you take the high road you all keep saying you run every day and correct us.
Hmmmm?????

As far as I see it thought, I am hard pressed to see where anyone has said untrue things about SJ for instance...
A TLers' BIG gripe:
She is a grifting, greedy, rich girl lying about her finances by playing poor in order to bilk people out of their money.
Personally, I have more respect for prostitutes.
When she started making bank, she clearly stated that before she started getting patreon pay outs there were times when she didn't have money for food.
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!
She has a real estate portfolio of a millionaire, buys cire trudon candles, truffles and tea from Marriage Freres, wears haut couture, vacations at dozen of places EVERY YEAR and says she doesn't have money for food?

Let me tell you about no money for food.
Anyone ever teach or visit an inner city school?
That's where you will find no money for food and ketchup counting as a vegetable because Ronald Reagan says so.
Breakfast is free, snack is free, lunch is free, extended care snack is free. There is a food pantry so families can have food on the weekends since there is no school on the weekends.

My first year of teaching I lost 20 pounds because I was giving my food away.
I had a first grader, who had NEVER eaten a strawberry, because her mom, "won't buy them because they are too expensive." A CHILD verbalizing that?!?!
Fanny you witch, how dare you?

Another TLers' BIG gripe:
The grabeau. Gros just gros!!! Oh don't send gifts. Please, don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop.
And the idiot synchos saying she deserves the gifts. It brings joy. When there are children with NO TOYS, WORN OUT CLOTHES, NO BOOKS, NO SUPPLIES. FFS my old school provided pads for the girls!!! There is an organization that collects back packs so children in foster care don't have to lug the few belongings they have in GARBAGE BAGS.

So to all you asshats lurking, CD people, Selmar, and anyone who can debate without resorting to copping out and calling us haters, jealous, liars... please tell me how you are justifying all that you are seeing on CD and grabeau when I have to go out and buy duct tape with my own money because I have students wearing shoes that look like this
1675794153823.png

For the record, I got this pic off the internet. My baby's shoes were actually worse. They were flopping off his feet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, Malteaser and 50 others

Karma baby!

Yesterday at 11:25 PM
ooooh! Before I leave....
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Matthais! you passive aggressive witch... we stan! :cool:

Matthias
6min
i have a lot of questions but i'll try to limit myself to a few:
1. do you, yourself remember all the projects that have been started and not finished? i don't.....
2. do you still plan to publish the patreon accounts as you promised a long time ago? did molly eat them?
3. 2022 was supposed to be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones, will 2023 be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones?
4. more and more rooms are under construction and you keep buying beautiful antiques, plus, you get all this stuff in cadeaux at the chateau....where will you store it all?

and i have a question for the other patrons as well, can you remember all the projects that have been started and talked about? i remember the following:

-the lake
-the natural swimming pond
-the garden near the chapel
-the formal french garden
-the chapel restauration
-the pergola
-the gazebo
-remodeling of the second courtyard
-renovation of nick & marie's cottage
-insulation of mommy's apartment
-floor in mommy's apartment
-stables
-nati's apartment
-scotman's apartment
-the pink upstairs bathroom
-wallpaper and panelling in des'oiseaux
-the china pantry
-the remodelling of the arriere cuisine
-the grande salon
-the library/winter salon
-the fireplace in the marquis' apartment
-heating system
-the facade
-uncovering the original ceiling in chambre rose (?!)
-structural issues grande salon and above
-the terrace
-the terrace staircase
-finishing of the downstairs loo (curtains etc)
-new wallpaper on the first floor corridor
-your study /salon
-internal shutters
-new windows
-fountain in the walled garden?!
-the chinoiserie room
-the attic apartment (bathroom, etc)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST, I'M REALLY CURIOUS AND THERE MUST BE MORE :)

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 14.25.39.png

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 14.26.21.png

Last edited: Yesterday at 11:32 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Elviemary, Trollda and 44 others

Good to see other sensible Patreon members!

Pekey

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:29 AM
Lady Avonlea said:
Questions for the Q&A!
Hello lovely people!
Many of you have asked for a Q&A, and I realise it’s been quite a while since we’ve had one, so I’ll answer your questions in the next Patreon video. Please leave your questions in the comment section of this post. I look forward to reading them!
Love,
Stephanie x
Is the garden behind the Chapel dead yet?

Your Mother is looking ill and tired - why are you not looking after her properly?

Will Squirrel ever get a dog ?

Do you think you might get a tattoo and if so - what of ?

Do you have a Fatty Liver ?

When travelling - how much do you buy duty-free ?

Will Gerry and you do a DNA test -- you know, just for fun ?

Does Squirrel Boyfriend get on your wick sometimes?????

Do you have rats at the Chateau?

Do you have a Black Credit Card yet?

and finally ......

Do you know that most people hate your Daddy's paintings ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, M&MsMom, Sunnee and 44 others

MRShavershamsdress
VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:25 PM
Buckle up buttercups…

B92457E6-9E71-4F6D-8E5C-8A41DAC0BFD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, Sunnee and 42 others

👆 With those wise words, all there is to say is:
Check the wiki for the newest Patreon vlog all thanks to @Karma baby! - and thanks to all who have given recaps and screenshots.
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@ComtesseRose thank you let's hope for more haranguing and hilarity

On to the tattleNATER they seem to either think they know members of the Lie Land crew or they actually do know them? Also a reference to Trengilly here too

Beccky Nater
28min
Yes Nick Marie and Antoine...Nick isa co owner they are lovely. And lurging megma' you too are lifting your leg on the wrong stump...go ask 2.00 where he is??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@ComtesseRose thank you let's hope for more haranguing and hilarity

On to the tattleNATER they seem to either think they know members of the Lie Land crew or they actually do know them? Also a reference to Trengilly here too

Beccky Nater
28min
Yes Nick Marie and Antoine...Nick isa co owner they are lovely. And lurging megma' you too are lifting your leg on the wrong stump...go ask 2.00 where he is??
So trengilly is not banned, but has gone mia right before showing the receipts, very odd indeed.

Reactions: 25
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread - what a hillarious one it is. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Well, well, well...I come home to my flat from a business meeting with some partners in the City of London and find that someone tried (and failed) to whoop my nouveau riche ass! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dislike St. Kathy's content and I can write what I want about what I dislike (or like), but the bottom line is, she's not the enemy. Stephanie Jarvis is. Obviously, whoever attacked St. Kathy is in league with the enemy and Scochette/Scotchette is barking up the wrong nouveau riche tree.:ROFLMAO:👏

lyna

Chatty Member

If Selmar wants to keep his secrets to himself than so be it. But as far as I am concerned Selmar, you are welcome to be here and post here (which I hope you will), and to PLEASE prove us wrong if any of us are posting something untrue.

I like Selmar and I believe you got a raw deal from Chateau Lala. You worked really hard and did a lot of nice projects while there. The garden boxes, compost bins, the nativity, fixing the beds... You always took care of the animals...
I did get weird vibes about how welcome you were, when Michael Petherick came and stayed in Chambre Perse. I happen to enjoy MP but my feeling is he stirred some trouble there... I remember thinking, what happened to Selmar and why do those two look like mean girls... Then when Natti came I felt like you were being treated like a field hand.

So I for one really hope it is Selmar who has posted and I hope he will continue to jump in if something that is being posted here is untrue or unfair...

And on that note I would LOVE IT if more CD people said or did things or posted or debated to PROVE US WRONG! Come y'all I dare you. Instead of saying insulting things about Kathy or threatening @Jules100 why don't you take the high road you all keep saying you run every day and correct us.
Hmmmm?????

As far as I see it thought, I am hard pressed to see where anyone has said untrue things about SJ for instance...
A TLers' BIG gripe:
She is a grifting, greedy, rich girl lying about her finances by playing poor in order to bilk people out of their money.
When she started making bank, she clearly stated that before she started getting patreon pay outs there were times when she didn't have money for food.
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!
She has a real estate portfolio of a millionaire, buys cire trudon candles, truffles and tea from Marriage Freres, wears haut couture, vacations at dozen of places EVERY YEAR and says she doesn't have money for food?

That's where you will find no money for food and ketchup counting as a vegetable because Ronald Reagan says so.
Breakfast is free, snack is free, lunch is free, extended care snack is free. There is a food pantry so families can have food on the weekends since there is no school on the weekends.

I had a first grader, who had NEVER eaten a strawberry, because her mom, "won't buy them because they are too expensive." A CHILD verbalizing that?!?!

The grabeau. Gros just gros!!! Oh don't send gifts. Please, don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop.
And the idiot synchos saying she deserves the gifts. It brings joy. When there are children with NO TOYS, WORN OUT CLOTHES, NO BOOKS, NO SUPPLIES. FFS my old school provided pads for the girls!!! There is an organization that collects back packs so children in foster care don't have to lug the few belongings they have in GARBAGE BAGS.

So to all you asshats lurking, CD people, Selmar, and anyone who can debate without resorting to copping out and calling us haters, jealous, liars... please tell me how you are justifying all that you are seeing on CD and grabeau when I have to go out and buy duct tape with my own money because I have students wearing shoes that look like this
1675794153823.png

For the record, I got this pic off the internet. My baby's shoes were actually worse. They were flopping off his feet.

Karma baby!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Matthias
6min
1. do you, yourself remember all the projects that have been started and not finished? i don't.....
2. do you still plan to publish the patreon accounts as you promised a long time ago? did molly eat them?
3. 2022 was supposed to be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones, will 2023 be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones?
4. more and more rooms are under construction and you keep buying beautiful antiques, plus, you get all this stuff in cadeaux at the chateau....where will you store it all?

and i have a question for the other patrons as well, can you remember all the projects that have been started and talked about? i remember the following:

-the lake
-the chapel restauration
-the pergola
-the gazebo
-stables
-nati's apartment
-scotman's apartment
-the china pantry
-the grande salon
-heating system
-the facade
-the terrace
-the terrace staircase
-your study /salon
-internal shutters
-new windows
-the chinoiserie room

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST, I'M REALLY CURIOUS AND THERE MUST BE MORE :)

Pekey

VIP Member

Your Mother is looking ill and tired - why are you not looking after her properly?

and finally ......

MRShavershamsdress
VIP Member

Buckle up buttercups…

Check the wiki for the newest Patreon vlog all thanks to @Karma baby! - and thanks to all who have given recaps and screenshots.
Happy tattling.
F**k my old boots! And I thou

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

lyna

Chatty Member

Hmmmm?????

A TLers' BIG gripe:
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!

1675794153823.png

Karma baby!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Matthias
6min

-the lake
-the chapel restauration
-the pergola
-the gazebo
-stables
-nati's apartment
-scotman's apartment
-the china pantry
-the grande salon
-heating system
-the facade
-the terrace
-the terrace staircase
-your study /salon
-internal shutters
-new windows
-the chinoiserie room

Pekey

VIP Member

and finally ......

MRShavershamsdress
VIP Member

Buckle up buttercups…

Happy tattling.
Fu*k my old boots! And I thought thread #213 was a quickie. Was #214 somewhere about 36 hours?

Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Yay! @TorontoGWM you got a thread title, bravo.

The CD bunch of low-lifes, pond scum and pond life just don't know when to stop. There is so much damage being done to CD in their own comments section by their own rabid fans that are not being "policed" that I think the only outcome will be they all disappear up there own arses. The fallout will not be pretty. I almost feel that they are being so self destructive our work is done. Perhaps it's time to sit back and watch the implosion...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Jules100, I've thinking about all the freaks trying to track you down, it concerns me.
Please take precautions, don't post exterior photos of your house or give them any other clues to your exact location. Keep your guard up while on tattle, I have a strong gut feeling that some on here are not what we think. There's an enormous amount of money at stake, people do fucked up things for much less.
And remember to blink 3 times if you need help😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
The fallout will not be pretty. I almost feel that they are being so self destructive our work is done. Perhaps it's time to sit back and watch the implosion...
In the words of Nene Leakes: "You never can win when you dirty, honey!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Blimey chaps, that last one went by in a flash (and not the fanny kind either).

Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congratulations to @mrsp67 🥂 🍾🥂

Off we go again Tally Ho!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
C’est Moi posted:

The CD bunch of low-lifes, pond scum and pond life just don't know when to stop. There is so much damage being done to CD in their own comments section by their own rabid fans that are not being "policed" that I think the only outcome will be they all disappear up there own arses. The fallout will not be pretty. I almost feel that they are being so self destructive our work is done. Perhaps it's time to sit back and watch the implosion..

Mckitten response:

Food for thought regarding some actions of the Dump crew.

As Sun Tzu said, in the Art of War "Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So trengilly is not banned, but has gone mia right before showing the receipts, very odd indeed.
Wonder why the CD mafia are so keen to have Trengilly in action?
---

@Jules100, I've thinking about all the freaks trying to track you down, it concerns me.
Please take precautions, don't post exterior photos of your house or give them any other clues to your exact location. Keep your guard up while on tattle, I have a strong gut feeling that some on here are not what we think. There's an enormous amount of money at stake, people do fucked up things for much less.
And remember to blink 3 times if you need help😉
Maybe keep a wary eye on those able to make contact with you off Tattle until you can be certain. Sorry to those who are in innocent contact with Jules. I think l someone is playing a dirty game with you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Something else interesting is in the works for today!❤
I take this to mean you have blinked 3 times!
Whatever it is, please stay safe @Jules100. ❤
I am so out of the loop with everything that has gone down here recently - hell, one would have to be on TL 24/7 in order to be so! And threads have been running through at the speed of light too.
As @MsMuir has intimated, people do very fucked things when/if their money is threatened and they are backed into a corner! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
C’est Moi posted:

The CD bunch of low-lifes, pond scum and pond life just don't know when to stop. There is so much damage being done to CD in their own comments section by their own rabid fans that are not being "policed" that I think the only outcome will be they all disappear up there own arses. The fallout will not be pretty. I almost feel that they are being so self destructive our work is done. Perhaps it's time to sit back and watch the implosion..

Mckitten response:

As Sun Tzu said, in the Art of War "Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself."
🧵Suggestion - "Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
C’est Moi posted:

Mckitten response:

This is so true! The queen of love, life and laughter (or whatever) seems quite happy presiding over her own “hate” sites. Way to cede the high ground Steph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just need to ask for clarification please. Are all new registrations on any forum within TL now closed? I did see something along these lines published here recently, didn't I?
If that is the case, would be interesting to know who are the newest members of TL CD and, also, which long term lurkers who have now decided to start commenting might in fact possibly be connected to the CHMN, perhaps? IDK, just a thought! :unsure:
Will leave this for the more investigative, computer saavy, number crunching members here to explore as way beyond my skillset! TIA. ❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Carryover from the last thread…I read through Chloe Hutton’s lengthy diatribe (below). It shows that even Stephanie’s deluded super fans feel the need to step in and offer advice on what to do. It’s clear Chloe can see all the unfinished projects, the travel, etc. and almost appears to beg SJ to change, offering her own plan and ideas. It’s as if the scales have fallen from Chloe’s eyes but she’s still clinging to hope the charlatan will turn things around. After giving Fanny money and putting her on a pedestal, Chloe doesn’t want to be wrong. Chloe, please ask yourself this question…why should people continue to give SJ donations when she doesn’t seem able to manage? Should people donate money to someone who needs to be advised on what to do in a comments section?

2A2CECCB-616F-4A26-9EFE-CA61277312F4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Carryover from the last thread…I read through Chloe Hutton’s lengthy diatribe (below). It shows that even Stephanie’s deluded super fans feel the need to step in and offer advice on what to do. It’s clear Chloe can see all the unfinished projects, the travel, etc. and almost appears to beg SJ to change, offering her own plan and ideas. It’s as if the scales have fallen from Chloe’s eyes but she’s still clinging to hope the charlatan will turn things around. After giving Fanny money and putting her on a pedestal, Chloe doesn’t want to be wrong. Chloe…please ask yourself this question…why should people continue to give SJ donations when she doesn’t seem able to manage? Should people donate money to someone who needs to be advised on what to do in a comments section?

View attachment 1947087
Also, if I were donating to Stephanie, I would stop because of the dismissive and abrasive in your face comments on YouTube and now spilling over into Patreon. They will chase away the nice normal people. No one wants to pay to be treated badly. People want to be heard and accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.