The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @LurkingMeg for the thread title and @MadameChat for nominating it. I had to take some creative liberties...

Congratulations to our newest VIP @TorontoGWM, you get to name thread #215

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:06 PM
My home renovation is almost done, I just got this special edition tile I created in July 2022 back from the tile maker. Steve from Manor & Maker helped me find a reputable artisan in my area. It’s going to look amazing on the “target area” of my bespoke tiki hut urinal. I can’t wait for everything to be completely finished!
F162FA4A-3325-4279-ADEC-585857E11F6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Fennelbug and 51 others

Luna20

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:53 AM
How are we 15 haters, hags and queens hateful while the CD granny squad are blind and in denial.

Let me list a huge lie for them: Fanny new flues had her foto's taken in the not so grand salon by Curtis last year where you could clearly see the props to hold up the ceiling. She has rented these rooms out and let the Fleuries with their daughters stay in these rooms.
So she knew about the structural problems, but did she address them? NO! She went on holidays to South Africa (expensive hotel during safari) Greece (mykonos isn't cheap), Turkey (rented a yacht for a day, flew her ass from istanbul to Izmir to see ephesus) Egypt (stayed in a expensive hotel) Paris, Netherlands, UK, Germany. Away from her crumbling heap for a minimum of 180 days in 2020.

Knowing that the ceiling would collapse on her, instead of doing 3 youtube video's she did 2 a week, spent her B&B money and Youtube money on travel and expensive 'antique'. the chandeliers Anders has brought over had a pricetag of 21K. The daybed? 6K
The Ralph Lauren drawers, the side table and sofa's and armchairs for the not so grand salon had a price tag of about 20K. The garden monstrosity, 6.6K exw London.

Her Holidays and shopping addiction has cost her over 100K close to 150K in 2022. 100/150K she could have spent on the structural problems. But no, not Fanny new flues thinking of spending 'her own' money on her own Crumbling Heap. She fully expect her patreons to pay for the renovation of her property, while she spents big.

She acts like these rappers who come from rags and find riches. They spend and spend until they are bankrupt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, LadyRed and 50 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:41 PM
I could be wrong, but I think I just saw this on her IG.
1675708858915.jpeg

Last edited: Yesterday at 7:55 PM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Fennelbug and 47 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:05 AM
I think she’s mad all of her little porky pies were unraveled by us mere 15 menopausal jealous hags. We find her on vacation when she’s trying to hide. We prove she’s lying when she screws herself with continuity errors or with her very own words. We find out how much she spends at auction, and we don’t forget anything. Which is what she wants her fans to do. Forget what she said, or where she went, or how much something cost, or how many surveys need to be done. We call out all of her lies and deceptions. She really really tried to hide her Christmas travels because it was asinine to go, given her house is falling down. She’s ginning up all this hater talk to get people to not think about that fact. She’s pretending everything is fine, just like she has for the past two years when she already knew about all of this. It’s why they’re no work in the GS, or the peacock paper room, or her office, or her bedroom, or that bathroom, or the attic. She’s known the floors could collapse for a couple years. She only admitted it recently. Doesn’t mean it just happened. I think we should stay focused on that big whopping lie. I’ll get in the comments and ask some straightforward questions that highlight those things. I won’t say when or where, but that is now my mission.

Last edited: Sunday at 9:14 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, CountessPompidoo and 43 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:34 AM
Karma baby! said:
What is a Kuntard? Google failed me and I have no son to educate me 🥲
Kuntard - a combination of “bleep” (derogatory term for female genitalia) and “Re*tard” (a very derogatory term for a person with mental or developmental disabilities). By using that word, Julia N’kora demonstrates she is a real sophisticated viewer of the Chateau Diaries. An accurate representation of SJ’s delusional supporters. Low class.

Last edited: Yesterday at 3:51 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Sunnee, CountessPompidoo and 41 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:56 AM

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 08.21.21.png

Phillip Jarvis Jilli Sharp vip
Phillip is just wonderful. I love the adoration in his eyes when he looks at Amaury, Dan, Ricardo, Stephanie. He has such exquisite taste in antiques, clothes and jewellery and I'm so pleased that Stephanie has allowed him to become her stylist. He takes such good care of himself by avoiding strenuous labour, changing his clothes, dairy and citrus food. His body is a temple ( semi derelict chapel). His diction is hilarious so refined. You would never guess that he had risen from the lowly position of part-time waiter to the dizzy heights of co- Castellan. I want to be a Tattler when I grow up. Those nasty people on the hate site had better look out when I set Natti on them. She sorted Selmar out. Oops, have to go - Mummy wants me to switch the Dyson on.

Last edited: Sunday at 10:04 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, pink roses and 41 others

I made last thread Sunday, it's now Tuesday evening. LOL.
Check out the Patreon vids in our Wiki
Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
First I'm made an honorary VIP and now I've named a thread! Excellent!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Luna glad you are safe and well it must have been terrifying, the images coming out are heart breaking. Thinking of you stay safe what a tragedy.

@ComtesseRose thanks for setting up the thread and lets hope @Jules100 and Kathy get no more threats

The silly thing is for Tattle to stop all Fanny has to be is truthful and do some work and show where she has spent the money. If there is nothing to hide just do it. The funniest thing of all is we all started liking or loving the channel it was the lies that ground us down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @LurkingMeg for the thread title and @MadameChat for nominating it. I had to take some creative liberties...

Jules100

VIP Member

My home renovation is almost done, I just got this special edition tile I created in July 2022 back from the tile maker. Steve from Manor & Maker helped me find a reputable artisan in my area. It’s going to look amazing on the “target area” of my bespoke tiki hut urinal. I can’t wait for everything to be completely finished!

Luna20

VIP Member

How are we 15 haters, hags and queens hateful while the CD granny squad are blind and in denial.

Let me list a huge lie for them: Fanny new flues had her foto's taken in the not so grand salon by Curtis last year where you could clearly see the props to hold up the ceiling. She has rented these rooms out and let the Fleuries with their daughters stay in these rooms.
So she knew about the structural problems, but did she address them? NO! She went on holidays to South Africa (expensive hotel during safari) Greece (mykonos isn't cheap), Turkey (rented a yacht for a day, flew her ass from istanbul to Izmir to see ephesus) Egypt (stayed in a expensive hotel) Paris, Netherlands, UK, Germany. Away from her crumbling heap for a minimum of 180 days in 2020.

Knowing that the ceiling would collapse on her, instead of doing 3 youtube video's she did 2 a week, spent her B&B money and Youtube money on travel and expensive 'antique'. the chandeliers Anders has brought over had a pricetag of 21K. The daybed? 6K
The Ralph Lauren drawers, the side table and sofa's and armchairs for the not so grand salon had a price tag of about 20K. The garden monstrosity, 6.6K exw London.

Her Holidays and shopping addiction has cost her over 100K close to 150K in 2022. 100/150K she could have spent on the structural problems. But no, not Fanny new flues thinking of spending 'her own' money on her own Crumbling Heap. She fully expect her patreons to pay for the renovation of her property, while she spents big.

She acts like these rappers who come from rags and find riches. They spend and spend until they are bankrupt.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

1675708858915.jpeg

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

I think she’s mad all of her little porky pies were unraveled by us mere 15 menopausal jealous hags. We find her on vacation when she’s trying to hide. We prove she’s lying when she screws herself with continuity errors or with her very own words. We find out how much she spends at auction, and we don’t forget anything. Which is what she wants her fans to do. Forget what she said, or where she went, or how much something cost, or how many surveys need to be done. We call out all of her lies and deceptions. She really really tried to hide her Christmas travels because it was asinine to go, given her house is falling down. She’s ginning up all this hater talk to get people to not think about that fact. She’s pretending everything is fine, just like she has for the past two years when she already knew about all of this. It’s why they’re no work in the GS, or the peacock paper room, or her office, or her bedroom, or that bathroom, or the attic. She’s known the floors could collapse for a couple years. She only admitted it recently. Doesn’t mean it just happened. I think we should stay focused on that big whopping lie. I’ll get in the comments and ask some straightforward questions that highlight those things. I won’t say when or where, but that is now my mission.

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Kuntard - a combination of “bleep” (derogatory term for female genitalia) and “Re*tard” (a very derogatory term for a person with mental or developmental disabilities). By using that word, Julia N’kora demonstrates she is a real sophisticated viewer of the Chateau Diaries. An accurate representation of SJ’s delusional supporters. Low class.

Jeeves

VIP Member

Phillip is just wonderful. I love the adoration in his eyes when he looks at Amaury, Dan, Ricardo, Stephanie. He has such exquisite taste in antiques, clothes and jewellery and I'm so pleased that Stephanie has allowed him to become her stylist. He takes such good care of himself by avoiding strenuous labour, changing his clothes, dairy and citrus food. His body is a temple ( semi derelict chapel). His diction is hilarious so refined. You would never guess that he had risen from the lowly position of part-time waiter to the dizzy heights of co- Castellan. I want to be a Tattler when I grow up. Those nasty people on the hate site had better look out when I set Natti on them. She sorted Selmar out. Oops, have to go - Mummy wants me to switch the Dyson on.

Happy Tattling
As always @ComtesseRose, you are an absolute star with your ongoing dedication, thank you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jules100

VIP Member

Luna20

VIP Member

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

1675708858915.jpeg

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Jeeves

VIP Member

Happy Tattling
My goodness! That thread has to be one of the quickest? A lot happened in a short space of time.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up a new thread. Congratulations to @LurkingMeg and @MadameChat for naming and nominating. Can't wait to see what @TorontoGWM has up their sleeve for naming #215!!!

Congratulations to us all for going above and beyond the call of duty, for calling out the lies and injustices and protecting our own.

Tattle on...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just noticed something in the comments section of Kathy’s latest video…did Dragomiroff just out himself as Trengilly? @Trengilly 2.0 , are you a double-agent, playing both sides?

From Tattle Thread #211:

1FF4423D-B631-4086-B359-A7CE4C07ECC8.jpeg

From Kathy’s latest vlog…Dragomiroff signs off as Trengilly, and then agrees that Tattle is a cult:

872081A6-2417-4CAA-952D-C117A1BDC220.jpeg

BB52EFAE-25B5-4A07-9F48-B6535A1841C0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just noticed something in the comments section of Kathy’s latest video…did Dragomiroff just out himself as Trengilly? @Trengilly 2.0 , are you a double-agent, playing both sides?

From Tattle Thread #211:

View attachment 1942808

From Kathy’s latest vlog…Dragomiroff signs off as Trengilly, and then agrees that Tattle is a cult:

View attachment 1942809

View attachment 1942810
bugger me backwards with a barge pole, intrigue and drama so early in the thread. Super Sleuth @KyBourbon.

Tony Haluradiv
19 hours ago
@Yel I yebo
emoji_u1f927.png

6XsxH_1fgUNUww8gezQIGRLk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Yel I
9 hours ago
@Tony Haluradiv Is it an English word ? English is not my first language so, could you explain its meaning ? Thanks.

N9J9_D-DhomCwEZuatJjQ-qm=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Karema Mastini
1 hour ago
@Yel I he means you are "Yebo" off the hate site. I see Trengilly has been commenting on Ollie and Camilla's YT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Phu, you guys are fast moving. Last I saw was page 34 of last thread. That was this morning. I haven't been in a while. Teaching is kicking my butt. Hope you are all well though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jules100

VIP Member

Luna20

VIP Member

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

1675708858915.jpeg

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Jeeves

VIP Member

Happy Tattling
Hey, I was told so was naming the new thread…214!

😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well, well...I come home to my flat from a business meeting with some partners in the City of London and find that someone tried (and failed) to whoop my nouveau riche ass! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dislike St. Kathy's content and I can write what I want about what I dislike (or like), but the bottom line is, she's not the enemy. Stephanie Jarvis is. Obviously, whoever attacked St. Kathy is in league with the enemy and Scochette/Scotchette is barking up the wrong nouveau riche tree.:ROFLMAO:👏

As our dear @MojoDublin used to say, "Tattlers don't rattle."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
bugger me backwards with a barge pole, intrigue and drama so early in the thread. Super Sleuth @KyBourbon.

Tony Haluradiv
19 hours ago
@Yel I yeboView attachment 1942854

View attachment 1942855
Yel I
9 hours ago
@Tony Haluradiv Is it an English word ? English is not my first language so, could you explain its meaning ? Thanks.

View attachment 1942856
Karema Mastini
1 hour ago
@Yel I he means you are "Yebo" off the hate site. I see Trengilly has been commenting on Ollie and Camilla's YT
So what?
Whatever gives these YT commentators on a particular well known chateau "site" any more credence for calling out anybody here?
Am I missing something?
As is the norm, we do exactly the same to comments made on SJ's CD YT site too - don't we?
Should that be worrying as none of us use our personal names? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Ayayayay! One day that I am actually busy with work all this should go down? 😂

Maybe I’m not very bright, but I fail to see how tit talking tattlers in YT comments is supposed to hurt us?
Now, the targeted attack on Jules and Kathy, that’s worth a second look and consideration. But the rest, I can only think roots from a few things happening in the past month:

1. Yebo’s investigations
2. Patreon videos made public
3. Flying monkeys not being able to sign up
4. SJ and Co. not having any other way to disrupt tattle.

I’d say we should ignore the BS comments (I won’t even open the videos to look that them as it will count as a view for them) and just keep our eyes open to things that can actually affect our friends (@Jules100 specifically)

Julie, I would recommend to keep the tea to yourself until you are absolutely sure it’s not a plant… even then, think thrice before sharing it.
But I know well that you don’t need my advice, the way you dealt with that email situation ensures me you are a very smart lady 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So what?
Whatever gives these YT commentators on a particular well known chateau "site" any more credence for calling out anybody here?
Am I missing something?
As is the norm, we do exactly the same to comments made on SJ's CD YT site too - don't we?
Should that be worrying as none of us use our personal names? :unsure:
No not worrying just amusing.

Reactions: 16
If Selmar wants to keep his secrets to himself than so be it. But as far as I am concerned Selmar, you are welcome to be here and post here (which I hope you will), and to PLEASE prove us wrong if any of us are posting something untrue.

I like Selmar and I believe you got a raw deal from Chateau Lala. You worked really hard and did a lot of nice projects while there. The garden boxes, compost bins, the nativity, fixing the beds... You always took care of the animals...
It seemed like SJ and IJ actually did appreciate you at first.
I did get weird vibes about how welcome you were, when Michael Petherick came and stayed in Chambre Perse. I happen to enjoy MP but my feeling is he stirred some trouble there... I remember thinking, what happened to Selmar and why do those two look like mean girls... Then when Natti came I felt like you were being treated like a field hand.

So I for one really hope it is Selmar who has posted and I hope he will continue to jump in if something that is being posted here is untrue or unfair...

And on that note I would LOVE IT if more CD people said or did things or posted or debated to PROVE US WRONG! Come y'all I dare you. Instead of saying insulting things about Kathy or threatening @Jules100 why don't you take the high road you all keep saying you run every day and correct us.
Hmmmm?????

As far as I see it thought, I am hard pressed to see where anyone has said untrue things about SJ for instance...
A TLers' BIG gripe:
She is a grifting, greedy, rich girl lying about her finances by playing poor in order to bilk people out of their money.
Personally, I have more respect for prostitutes.
When she started making bank, she clearly stated that before she started getting patreon pay outs there were times when she didn't have money for food.
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!
She has a real estate portfolio of a millionaire, buys cire trudon candles, truffles and tea from Marriage Freres, wears haut couture, vacations at dozen of places EVERY YEAR and says she doesn't have money for food?

Let me tell you about no money for food.
Anyone ever teach or visit an inner city school?
That's where you will find no money for food and ketchup counting as a vegetable because Ronald Reagan says so.
Breakfast is free, snack is free, lunch is free, extended care snack is free. There is a food pantry so families can have food on the weekends since there is no school on the weekends.

My first year of teaching I lost 20 pounds because I was giving my food away.
I had a first grader, who had NEVER eaten a strawberry, because her mom, "won't buy them because they are too expensive." A CHILD verbalizing that?!?!
Fanny you witch, how dare you?

Another TLers' BIG gripe:
The grabeau. Gros just gros!!! Oh don't send gifts. Please, don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop.
And the idiot synchos saying she deserves the gifts. It brings joy. When there are children with NO TOYS, WORN OUT CLOTHES, NO BOOKS, NO SUPPLIES. FFS my old school provided pads for the girls!!! There is an organization that collects back packs so children in foster care don't have to lug the few belongings they have in GARBAGE BAGS.

So to all you asshats lurking, CD people, Selmar, and anyone who can debate without resorting to copping out and calling us haters, jealous, liars... please tell me how you are justifying all that you are seeing on CD and grabeau when I have to go out and buy duct tape with my own money because I have students wearing shoes that look like this
1675794153823.png

For the record, I got this pic off the internet. My baby's shoes were actually worse. They were flopping off his feet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Speaking of new money, I'm still not recovered from the fact that Jarvis spent THOUSANDS of dollars in shipping and lost revenue for a couple hundred bucks worth of auction items. HOW. Dumb as a box of rocks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.