The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayayayay! One day that I am actually busy with work all this should go down? šŸ˜‚

Maybe Iā€™m not very bright, but I fail to see how tit talking tattlers in YT comments is supposed to hurt us?
Now, the targeted attack on Jules and Kathy, thatā€™s worth a second look and consideration. But the rest, I can only think roots from a few things happening in the past month:

1. Yeboā€™s investigations
2. Patreon videos made public
3. Flying monkeys not being able to sign up
4. SJ and Co. not having any other way to disrupt tattle.

Iā€™d say we should ignore the BS comments (I wonā€™t even open the videos to look that them as it will count as a view for them) and just keep our eyes open to things that can actually affect our friends (@Jules100 specifically)

Julie, I would recommend to keep the tea to yourself until you are absolutely sure itā€™s not a plantā€¦ even then, think thrice before sharing it.
But I know well that you donā€™t need my advice, the way you dealt with that email situation ensures me you are a very smart lady šŸ˜‰
I agree, but in the case of the comment I saw on Kathyā€™s vlog, Iā€™m curious to know if Trengilly and Dragomiroff is the same personā€¦Only because they seem to be playing both sides of the fence (unless Iā€™m wrong!). To me, that would be ā€œflying monkeyā€ materialā€¦just stirring things up for the sake of drama. Iā€™d appreciate if Trengilly would clear it upā€¦I think itā€™s only fair to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Selmar wants to keep his secrets to himself than so be it. But as far as I am concerned Selmar, you are welcome to be here and post here (which I hope you will), and to PLEASE prove us wrong if any of us are posting something untrue.

I like Selmar and I believe you got a raw deal from Chateau Lala. You worked really hard and did a lot of nice projects while there. The garden boxes, compost bins, the nativity, fixing the beds... You always took care of the animals...
It seemed like SJ and IJ actually did appreciate you at first.
I did get weird vibes about how welcome you were, when Michael Petherick came and stayed in Chambre Perse. I happen to enjoy MP but my feeling is he stirred some trouble there... I remember thinking, what happened to Selmar and why do those two look like mean girls... Then when Natti came I felt like you were being treated like a field hand.

So I for one really hope it is Selmar who has posted and I hope he will continue to jump in if something that is being posted here is untrue or unfair...

And on that note I would LOVE IT if more CD people said or did things or posted or debated to PROVE US WRONG! Come y'all I dare you. Instead of saying insulting things about Kathy or threatening @Jules100 why don't you take the high road you all keep saying you run every day and correct us.
Hmmmm?????

As far as I see it thought, I am hard pressed to see where anyone has said untrue things about SJ for instance...
A TLers' BIG gripe:
She is a grifting, greedy, rich girl lying about her finances by playing poor in order to bilk people out of their money.
Personally, I have more respect for prostitutes.
When she started making bank, she clearly stated that before she started getting patreon pay outs there were times when she didn't have money for food.
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!
She has a real estate portfolio of a millionaire, buys cire trudon candles, truffles and tea from Marriage Freres, wears haut couture, vacations at dozen of places EVERY YEAR and says she doesn't have money for food?

Let me tell you about no money for food.
Anyone ever teach or visit an inner city school?
That's where you will find no money for food and ketchup counting as a vegetable because Ronald Reagan says so.
Breakfast is free, snack is free, lunch is free, extended care snack is free. There is a food pantry so families can have food on the weekends since there is no school on the weekends.

My first year of teaching I lost 20 pounds because I was giving my food away.
I had a first grader, who had NEVER eaten a strawberry, because her mom, "won't buy them because they are too expensive." A CHILD verbalizing that?!?!
Fanny you witch, how dare you?

Another TLers' BIG gripe:
The grabeau. Gros just gros!!! Oh don't send gifts. Please, don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop.
And the idiot synchos saying she deserves the gifts. It brings joy. When there are children with NO TOYS, WORN OUT CLOTHES, NO BOOKS, NO SUPPLIES. FFS my old school provided pads for the girls!!! There is an organization that collects back packs so children in foster care don't have to lug the few belongings they have in GARBAGE BAGS.

So to all you asshats lurking, CD people, Selmar, and anyone who can debate without resorting to copping out and calling us haters, jealous, liars... please tell me how you are justifying all that you are seeing on CD and grabeau when I have to go out and buy duct tape with my own money because I have students wearing shoes that look like this
View attachment 1942866
For the record, I got this pic off the internet. My baby's shoes were actually worse. They were flopping off his feet.
BRAVA! At a time when many Westerners are trying not to freeze to death and feed their families, and millions are displaced because of war and earthquakes, you have dipsh** Phillip bragging that some glasses are only 400 euro. (Plus thousands in lost revenue and transport) They really have their head up their butts. Not to mention being abysmal with money. She can't even show her accounts which she promised patrons to do monthly. She's ashamed. And she SHOULD be ashamed. Giving a paltry few grand to charity as she rakes in more than that in antiques and jewelry, china, glass etc that she can then sell for five times that per episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My goodness! That thread has to be one of the quickest? A lot happened in a short space of time.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up a new thread. Congratulations to @LurkingMeg and @MadameChat for naming and nominating. Can't wait to see what @TorontoGWM has up their sleeve for naming #215!!!

Congratulations to us all for going above and beyond the call of duty, for calling out the lies and injustices and protecting our own.

Tattle on...
Lol you shouldnā€™t have had to wait. I didnā€™t even have a chance to post a thread title for 214. Had no idea the last thread would zoom by whilst I was at work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ayayayay! One day that I am actually busy with work all this should go down? šŸ˜‚

Maybe Iā€™m not very bright, but I fail to see how tit talking tattlers in YT comments is supposed to hurt us?
Now, the targeted attack on Jules and Kathy, thatā€™s worth a second look and consideration. But the rest, I can only think roots from a few things happening in the past month:

1. Yeboā€™s investigations
2. Patreon videos made public
3. Flying monkeys not being able to sign up
4. SJ and Co. not having any other way to disrupt tattle.

Iā€™d say we should ignore the BS comments (I wonā€™t even open the videos to look that them as it will count as a view for them) and just keep our eyes open to things that can actually affect our friends (@Jules100 specifically)

Julie, I would recommend to keep the tea to yourself until you are absolutely sure itā€™s not a plantā€¦ even then, think thrice before sharing it.
But I know well that you donā€™t need my advice, the way you dealt with that email situation ensures me you are a very smart lady šŸ˜‰
I 100% agree with you.
As per my previous post - everybody is entitled to make comments from both sides of the fence. YTbers frequently delete comments they don't like. TL moderators, monitor, protect and delete too - their job is totally under estimated imho! It's a given - nothing sinister at the end of the day.
I am tempted to say a hell of a lot more, BUT, I won't - for perhaps, legal reasons! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, well, well...I come home to my flat from a business meeting with some partners in the City of London and find that someone tried (and failed) to whoop my nouveau riche ass! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dislike St. Kathy's content and I can write what I want about what I dislike (or like), but the bottom line is, she's not the enemy. Stephanie Jarvis is. Obviously, whoever attacked St. Kathy is in league with the enemy and Scochette/Scotchette is barking up the wrong nouveau riche tree.:ROFLMAO:šŸ‘

As our dear @MojoDublin used to say, "Tattlers don't rattle."
1675795887617.png
Quoi??? Did he just call me a nouveau riche bougie witch

1675796305527.png

1675795905748.png
Oui

1675796142023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Selmar wants to keep his secrets to himself than so be it. But as far as I am concerned Selmar, you are welcome to be here and post here (which I hope you will), and to PLEASE prove us wrong if any of us are posting something untrue.

I like Selmar and I believe you got a raw deal from Chateau Lala. You worked really hard and did a lot of nice projects while there. The garden boxes, compost bins, the nativity, fixing the beds... You always took care of the animals...
I did get weird vibes about how welcome you were, when Michael Petherick came and stayed in Chambre Perse. I happen to enjoy MP but my feeling is he stirred some trouble there... I remember thinking, what happened to Selmar and why do those two look like mean girls... Then when Natti came I felt like you were being treated like a field hand.

So I for one really hope it is Selmar who has posted and I hope he will continue to jump in if something that is being posted here is untrue or unfair...

And on that note I would LOVE IT if more CD people said or did things or posted or debated to PROVE US WRONG! Come y'all I dare you. Instead of saying insulting things about Kathy or threatening @Jules100 why don't you take the high road you all keep saying you run every day and correct us.
Hmmmm?????

As far as I see it thought, I am hard pressed to see where anyone has said untrue things about SJ for instance...
A TLers' BIG gripe:
She is a grifting, greedy, rich girl lying about her finances by playing poor in order to bilk people out of their money.
When she started making bank, she clearly stated that before she started getting patreon pay outs there were times when she didn't have money for food.
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!
She has a real estate portfolio of a millionaire, buys cire trudon candles, truffles and tea from Marriage Freres, wears haut couture, vacations at dozen of places EVERY YEAR and says she doesn't have money for food?

That's where you will find no money for food and ketchup counting as a vegetable because Ronald Reagan says so.
Breakfast is free, snack is free, lunch is free, extended care snack is free. There is a food pantry so families can have food on the weekends since there is no school on the weekends.

I had a first grader, who had NEVER eaten a strawberry, because her mom, "won't buy them because they are too expensive." A CHILD verbalizing that?!?!

The grabeau. Gros just gros!!! Oh don't send gifts. Please, don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop.
And the idiot synchos saying she deserves the gifts. It brings joy. When there are children with NO TOYS, WORN OUT CLOTHES, NO BOOKS, NO SUPPLIES. FFS my old school provided pads for the girls!!! There is an organization that collects back packs so children in foster care don't have to lug the few belongings they have in GARBAGE BAGS.

So to all you asshats lurking, CD people, Selmar, and anyone who can debate without resorting to copping out and calling us haters, jealous, liars... please tell me how you are justifying all that you are seeing on CD and grabeau when I have to go out and buy duct tape with my own money because I have students wearing shoes that look like this
View attachment 1942866
For the record, I got this pic off the internet. My baby's shoes were actually worse. They were flopping off his feet.
Selmar, the Ians, and even Dan got pushed to the side when Amaury showed up. He even tried to "help" the church restorer. I appreciate her wanting to keep that money in the family, but OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY have a timeline. She's sacrificing future patron money to wait on one man to do it all. People are getting impatient and bored. (Like I did) Things are becoming more expensive. People are choosing charity over entertainment to help their fellow man. Once again, she has no "big picture" skills but then most narcs do not. Only being able to see in the moment is one of their chief failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just noticed something in the comments section of Kathyā€™s latest videoā€¦did Dragomiroff just out himself as Trengilly? @Trengilly 2.0 , are you a double-agent, playing both sides?

From Tattle Thread #211:

View attachment 1942808

From Kathyā€™s latest vlogā€¦Dragomiroff signs off as Trengilly, and then agrees that Tattle is a cult:

View attachment 1942809

View attachment 1942810
Gosh! Not me being a double agent and pot stirring againā€¦.
Will I ever learn?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Table set for 2 but Valentineā€™s dinner for 1. ā€¦ so romantic! So elegant! No sugar daddies available in the Cotswolds??????

0F173624-56B1-439C-84A3-31BE0575B6F2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So I am embarrassingly way behind reading the threads. Life getting in the way! Must say I have been missing some drama and intrigue.
just came on to ask if others are getting ads for Calamityware featuring the gruesome twosome Fanny & Mummy. It keeps popping up and I have not looked at any videos for quite awhile. Annoying! Sorry if you already have discussed.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree, but in the case of the comment I saw on Kathyā€™s vlog, Iā€™m curious to know if Trengilly and Dragomiroff is the same personā€¦Only because they seem to be playing both sides of the fence (unless Iā€™m wrong!). To me, that would be ā€œflying monkeyā€ materialā€¦just stirring things up for the sake of drama. Iā€™d appreciate if Trengilly would clear it upā€¦I think itā€™s only fair to know.
Wasn't it Trengilly who was heading to the open house? Going to confront Fanny etc.?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Come to think of it, the only things I've seen them use are things they couldn't sell for very much on ebay. The truly expensive stuff is never seen again that I can remember! I have those pink wine glasses they are using nonstop. (My mom's from the 80's). They hold very little wine compared to normal wine glasses today. lol She's being cheap with the wine. lolol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is even too cheap and ugly for Emmaus! I expect my fellow gays to have better taste!

C99887A7-04BD-4AA4-BB9A-E0417A047F60.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GAY boyfriend?! Oh no you DIā€™INT!

(Nostrils in his happier days, before he gave up a career in musical theatre to play dress-up in the middle of the French countryside. Donā€™t be alarmed by the red bit: itā€™s lipstick, not blood. The way his maquillage runs into that tuft of chin beard puts me right off my Cheerios. Speaking of beards, the musicalā€™s called ā€œOh No You DIā€™INTā€ and the number heā€™s singing here is the stirring ballad, ā€œIā€™ll Be Your Beard If Youā€™ll Be Mine.ā€)

1675797053729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Hmmmm?????

A TLers' BIG gripe:
Really?
B--CH PLEASE!

View attachment 1942866
Please. This post needs to be saved into the Wiki - just to prove how 100% all of TL's CD members feel about Stephanie Jarvis' CD YT channel.
Truly absolutely heart breaking, outwith whatever else is currently going on in the world, simply because this is the reality of an every day example of need and trauma for so many.
Thank you @lyna for highlighting this sorry, but not uncommon, state of affairs within one of the richest countries in this world. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Posting snide remarks about TL'ers in the comments sections of YT vlogs just looks dumb. The other people either don't know what they are talking about, don't care, or flat out don't want to engage.

Essentially they can comment where ever they want, but if I was a syncho or the channel owner it would actually annoy me especially if the very people they are commenting about are not even actively commenting on that vlog.
If that was my channel I would tell them they are lowering the IQ of the whole of YT.
I would be doubly angry because of the nasty Kathy and Jules attack. Crude and juvenile.
In essence they are are like mosquitos. Flying and buzzing around just so people can swat at them.

I have a feeling I know who it is- male, British, frat boy mentality, 30-40 demographic, has made snarky remarks in vlogs already, but now choses to do it in the comment sections.
No one has mentioned their names yet... I would be a little disappointed if I'm right... But the character IMO fits...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Posting snide remarks about TL'ers in the comments sections of YT vlogs just looks dumb. The other people either don't know what they are talking about, don't care, or flat out don't want to engage.
We're fine with that, aren't we?
Two sides, 1) the more they make snide remarks about Tattlers in the comment section the dumber they look, and 2) I expect that's how many unsuspecting, ignorant viewers and blind followers will discover this site---and, hopefully, have their eyes opened with the truths they find here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.