The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling I know who it is- male, British, frat boy mentality, 30-40 demographic, has made snarky remarks in vlogs already, but now choses to do it in the comment sections.
No one has mentioned their names yet... I would be a little disappointed if I'm right... But the character IMO fits...
@lyna, who do you think it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Posting snide remarks about TL'ers in the comments sections of YT vlogs just looks dumb. The other people either don't know what they are talking about, don't care, or flat out don't want to engage.

Essentially they can comment where ever they want, but if I was a syncho or the channel owner it would actually annoy me especially if the very people they are commenting about are not even actively commenting on that vlog.
If that was my channel I would tell them they are lowering the IQ of the whole of YT.
I would be doubly angry because of the nasty Kathy and Jules attack. Crude and juvenile.
In essence they are are like mosquitos. Flying and buzzing around just so people can swat at them.

I have a feeling I know who it is- male, British, frat boy mentality, 30-40 demographic, has made snarky remarks in vlogs already, but now choses to do it in the comment sections.
No one has mentioned their names yet... I would be a little disappointed if I'm right... But the character IMO fits...
Mr. Creosote?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bugger me backwards with a barge pole
…. And there was me fretting over my use of the word bugger to describe ADHD 😆🤣😆

I knew it! He’s not the only one but I’ll say no more. Who is letting them back in then? Selmar? I much preferred Trengilly without the 2.0, before he came over all Inspector Morse on a dodgy batch of speed.

The desperation to shoot their load on here and let rip is palpable.

I’m way behind (bloody day job) but I’m more and more agog with every scroll, the fam are getting Pot Noodles for tea tonight!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
oh-really-moira-rose.gif

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
I watch this, but in the says of too much “ stuff” I’m not sure what you DO with it all...frequently I put gifts right into the donation box....I’m not sure how you’re expected to keep all of this! I know it’s polite to say thank you and move on but the sheer amount of things is crazy!
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago
Stephanie has stated that if the gifts aren't used, then they go to charity. They keep costumes and jewelry for everyone to use for costume parties, for example, and many pieces of art are displayed in the Chateau. One Easter, when a double order of candy was late, they sent it all to charity. Their shop is also for charity, but it is only small amounts of stuff they bought like small sets of china, or things created for the Chateau, like Andie's prints or lavender pillows.

200w (3).gif
caroline gooder

5 months ago
Giving chocolate to employees, volunteers, quests, friends and even local donations to children have happened per comments. One Easter they had to find several local places to hand out candy.

thats-nasty.gif

1675797935834.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Table set for 2 but Valentine’s dinner for 1. … so romantic! So elegant! No sugar daddies available in the Cotswolds??????

View attachment 1943010
Place mats and a tablecloth?!? Whatever next…napkin rings?!? I have to admit to feeling sorry for old Nico. He’s fallen for the sugar daddy/kept boy dream a little too hard. Nicky, hunty, get yourself a job in a shop and start supporting yourself. Ditch the breathy, measured voice and lose the maquillage. Confidence is sexy and if you can land a job in the right shop you’ll be exposed to far more potential suiters that way. But just in case that’s too much work, here ya go sweetie…don’t say Auntie Haversham hasn’t ever done anything nice for you…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1943086

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
I watch this, but in the says of too much “ stuff” I’m not sure what you DO with it all...frequently I put gifts right into the donation box....I’m not sure how you’re expected to keep all of this! I know it’s polite to say thank you and move on but the sheer amount of things is crazy!
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago
Stephanie has stated that if the gifts aren't used, then they go to charity. They keep costumes and jewelry for everyone to use for costume parties, for example, and many pieces of art are displayed in the Chateau. One Easter, when a double order of candy was late, they sent it all to charity. Their shop is also for charity, but it is only small amounts of stuff they bought like small sets of china, or things created for the Chateau, like Andie's prints or lavender pillows.

View attachment 1943106
caroline gooder

5 months ago
Giving chocolate to employees, volunteers, quests, friends and even local donations to children have happened per comments. One Easter they had to find several local places to hand out candy.

View attachment 1943134
View attachment 1943074
Then why doesn't the CHMN just tell their viewers to simply "stop doing so?". It's that simple, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1943086

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago

View attachment 1943106
caroline gooder

5 months ago

View attachment 1943134
View attachment 1943074
It is just so obscene. All this so Fanny can find it all later in the woods and hoard it in her room. The largesse is grotesque, the gluttony, the avarice, the duplicity. All the more sickening on other people's money, probably 99% of which materially have less than her.
---

That was Isabelle something with a bunch of numbers after it. Flying Monkey extraordinaire.
@Isabelle6541

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1943086

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago

View attachment 1943106
caroline gooder

5 months ago

View attachment 1943134
View attachment 1943074
Look at Gay Twink's hair line 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1943086

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago

View attachment 1943106
caroline gooder

5 months ago

View attachment 1943134
View attachment 1943074
The Dump crew must be reading the Tattle forum for CD constantly. I posted about the gift grab and suddenly Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis/Dump crew has to go back into the gift grab comments to “clarify” what they do with all the grifted gifts. Fanny has spun tale after conflicting tale of what happens to the grifted gifts. I think she left out selling items on eBay or other auction sites or to antique dealers.

And now she claims phi phi’s folly gift shop is for charity also? She better tell Potts who sells his photos of the Dump for premium prices in the gift shop. He is certainly not selling his photos in the shop as a charitable endeavor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The Dump crew must be reading the Tattle forum for CD constantly. I posted about the gift grab and suddenly Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis/Dump crew has to go back into the gift grab comments to “clarify” what they do with all the grifted gifts. Fanny has spun tale after conflicting tale of what happens to the grifted gifts. I think she left out selling items on eBay.

And now she claims phi phi’s folly gift shop is for charity also? She better tell Potts who sells his photos of the Dump for premium prices in the gift shop. He is certainly not selling his photos on the shop as a charitable endeavor.
The shop has sold jack tit-it was open for about 2 weeks when they had guests so maybe 10 people saw it. They don't sell on line and it certainly isn't open to the public. It is just a front to feed their shopping addiction and stockpile more shite. Come on Fanny and Good ole nutter you can't kid a kidder or any of us lot of old, trolls, menopausal, hags, gays, strays and radiator sludge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.