The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Karma baby!
I‘m sure there are loads but can only think of the drainage system (French drain?) that was going to be dug out between the unfinished downstairs loo and the chapel.
Installing the £17,000 shutter dogs.
The amphitheatre at the bottom of the back lawn.
The skirting boards on the staircase to potty’s apartment.
Oh and the stool in the pink twirl room when smugtwat ran out staples.
Changing those God awful Sanderson floral chintz curtains
Painting all the shutters and metal work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For me, the answer’s in his Wiki video, the link to which was shared earlier. (I managed to get it to play on audio with a fixed image of inside the camper, so maybe that IS the video?) Yes, IMO it was ongoing bullying by Nati, acting on Stephanie’s behalf: verbal and obstructive, blocking his girlfriend from having a room in the chateau, and more. Selmar cites a ‘warning’ Stephanie gave Natalie for her verbal abuse to Selmar and his girlfriend and her behaviour towards them, but you can read between the lines to see that allegedly Stephanie wanted him out, didn’t want to pay him properly, and used Natalie to make that happen.
If i remember correctly, there was an incident involving Marie. She was afraid of him afterwards. The amount of dysfunction with that bunch is neverending.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am sorry if Selmar is ill but I would also feel extremely sorry for Bill and his wife if they get landed with Selmar and Tatiana staying there for long but being unable to work. I have a feeling Selmar thinks he can stay there as long as he likes. Imagine having those two in your home for any length of time!
He does seem to miss a lot of social cues What is tatiana's excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am sorry if Selmar is ill but I would also feel extremely sorry for Bill and his wife if they get landed with Selmar and Tatiana staying there for long but being unable to work. I have a feeling Selmar thinks he can stay there as long as he likes. Imagine having those two in your home for any length of time!

I suspect their long term plan is to stay til the owners pass. They are hoping they’ll inherit what they themselves cannot afford to buy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Beccky Nater
4min
To those who ask about patreon funds if Steph' sold the Chateau...well we are not investors or business partners people. These are donations willingly given and Stephanie and her team make the decisions on how to allocate and IMO are doing a grand job with a fine old 16th Century Lady and her grounds. Not forgetting the generosity to charities in SA via Ardmore and Vilotti👏🏼

why so aggressive Phi Phi

Generosity to charities? WTF. Ardmore donation and villioti scholarship are tax write offs and quasi transactional arrangements where Fanny received free Ardmore scarf (and who knows what type of discount on Ardmore products or payment for showcasing their products in the cd videos) and shopping carts full of clothing from Villioti, to include the expensive yellow dress altered to fit the Shittelaine and clothing for Isabelle and the Douche Lorde ( that expensive coat he wore at the Venice party). She will likely be getting more clothing or costumes this year made by Vilotti students.

Fanny didn’t even honor her promise to the scholarship recipient to take her to Paris fashion week.

And also the donated shots in South Africa provided tax benefits to Isabelle and then you have the “donation” to sketchy Fanny friend Marina’s defunct charity

And where is proof the other donations have ever been made? Remember her claim that she donated money to the local town for some cause? Bullshit.

Fanny Jarvis is not charitable. She is transactional, what’s in it for me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
ComtesseRose ....... I hope you did not trace it !!! :ROFLMAO:

Well done - you should frame it !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone should ask old fusty gusset Fanny whether Channel 4 is planning anymore filming with her?

Reactions: 12
Have any of us commented in the vlogs? Here yes, but not on the vlogs themselves? Or much. Poor Selmar, if it wasn’t him posting here he will be so confused by their comments. Poor sad twats.
The only vlog I commented on was Kathy's, as myself (T Rex). And received a snarky response from someone, which I am not even going to bother with. It's rather amusing- for the most part, what is posted on here isn't even that harsh compared to other Tattle forums or other sites like Sailing Anarchy (not all of their forums are bad, but there are a few that were pretty on the edge...)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
01DAEDD3-13F2-4D5D-B34D-2F09201529C2.jpeg
Can these two please stop referring to it as the “chateau kitchen”?

This is like calling Ashtray a “politician”

It’s a kitchenette in the attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone should ask old fusty gusset Fanny whether Channel 4 is planning anymore filming with her?
I think it depends on whether the director/ producer F4F messed around with on Chateau DIY is still working on the show. Recall Fanny’s special version of the show arrangements, Chateau I Do U and you make sure I am featured in the show or shot with the magical mystery industrial fantasy lens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.