The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Patreon video yet and I’m heading out for back to back offsite meetings…
I will get the video to you as soon as I get back.
Given that SJ is bothered to post it before I get all my work done AND have dinner with my BF’s family 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No Patreon video yet and I’m heading out for back to back offsite meetings…
I will get the video to you as soon as I get back.
Given that SJ is bothered to post it before I get all my work done AND have dinner with my BF’s family 😂
It won't be out for hours yet-she couldn't organise a gang bang in a brothel

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The tidbit I was going to share a couple days ago is about D&A. After a cooling off period and a bit of council, I decided to hold it back at least temporarily because I know it is meant as a derailment. But it’s pretty good… 🕶💩
It’s not like there’s anything else going on! The chateauverse is dead right now. Only thing happening is speculation to Staph’s whereabouts, have her previous traveling companions finally realized she’s toxic, where are the Larkins and who are these dufuses in the vlog comments convinced they can threaten Tattle out of existence!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a question who and how are we bullying. We are just discussing people who have chosen to put themselves out as public figures. We are critics. Dissecting their behaviour, motives, talent or lack thereof etc. They tantalize with click bait and we call them out on their subterfuge. We must be hitting close to the bone to elicit the barrage of retaliatory attacks.
A well reasoned comment @Maple fairy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh Ahh Phi Phi has been at the Tio Pepe, he's getting a bit feisty, even though he is dressed as Becky Nater his pigtails are too tight and his under the knee white socks are digging in, makes him ever so tetchy

Beccky Nater
4min
To those who ask about patreon funds if Steph' sold the Chateau...well we are not investors or business partners people. These are donations willingly given and Stephanie and her team make the decisions on how to allocate and IMO are doing a grand job with a fine old 16th Century Lady and her grounds. Not forgetting the generosity to charities in SA via Ardmore and Vilotti👏🏼

why so aggressive Phi Phi

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So this secret spin off club that some Tattlers are part of, can anyone else join?

• Haha
  • Heart
Geraldine Srewob sounds like a nasty gynaecological problem-who thinks up these rather tense, tightly wound names? I imagine Geraldine has a floral house coat, facial hair and net curtains.
Not yet about to have a brandy-it will get worse here on in
Geraldine Srewob (Bowers spelled backwards) is Gerry Grady

Geri Bowers is Gerry Grady

any similar combo is Gerry Grady

MorrisZachs is Gerry Grady…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
At this point patreon is just paying for her to have play mates so she won't be lonely. There is no work going they're just paid companions.
There's no money! Amaury could have done so many things but it costs money so all she can afford is to have him sit on his ass. The rest of them are just what you said, paid play mates. And Fanny is desperately trying to keep up the appearances :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The tidbit I was going to share a couple days ago is about D&A. After a cooling off period and a bit of council, I decided to hold it back at least temporarily because I know it is meant as a derailment. But it’s pretty good… 🕶💩
Don't worry. A ripe peach shall fall on its own accord, just as the actual truth shall be revealed when time is. For now all we need to do is weather this unusual storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Have any of us commented in the vlogs? Here yes, but not on the vlogs themselves? Or much. Poor Selmar, if it wasn’t him posting here he will be so confused by their comments. Poor sad twats.
I have never commented on any vlog.

And I agree, if it's not Selmar who is posting here, then the real Selmar is thinking . . . what the heck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ollie's vlog about Cam burning her hair. It was back up so I reported it again.
I have tried watching the latest vlog but I had to switch off when I thought that table was going to fall and take her eye out or smash her face in. Sorry to be a pain as I can't watch, what happened to her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day, another threat.
Legal action would need to be initiated in the jurisdiction where the alleged wrongdoing occurred.
Good luck with that Tess.
We are doing nothing illegal. We are allowed to have an opinion and it doesn't have to match theirs. Don't feel alarmed. Dogs bark but the caravan rolls on :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree that she is the type to write a cheque and then have the bank cancel it however, in France it is very, very difficult to cancel a cheque when you have written and signed it. You need to have a really tight case to cancel it and banks do not take it lightly and will charge a high fee for the action.
You still have Cheques in France!!!???

• Haha
Have any of us commented in the vlogs? Here yes, but not on the vlogs themselves? Or much. Poor Selmar, if it wasn’t him posting here he will be so confused by their comments. Poor sad twats.
I did, but that was before i saw the light and never on catalonian vlog. i can't stand that house, it has weird energy, so i don't watch them.

Ollie's vlog about Cam burning her hair. It was back up so I reported it again.
i can see it. was it from a week ago?

Reactions: 8
I have tried watching the latest vlog but I had to switch off when I thought that table was going to fall and take her eye out or smash her face in. Sorry to be a pain as I can't watch, what happened to her hair?
Sorry, I only looked at the comments - can't face their vlogs!
---

i can see it. was it from a week ago?
No the one released today. so probably last week's.

Reactions: 11
@lyna get ready to pee your pants laughing again. Another whack job patreon making a comedy gold comment about the Q & A:

Mary Chris Hannon
8min
Have any museums asked to do a special showing of your father's paintings? He had several themes. Some of each theme would be interesting, for some of us at least.
What themes would she suggest? Breasts; tits; bottoms; used condoms; women riding sheep, and naked tennis? Should be a great success at the museum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.