The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve been put on a hot wash these past few days!!! I’m on strong pain and off my face on opioids, I’ve desperately tried to comprehend and comment in a way that doesn’t sound like I’m drugged up to the eyeballs. I hope I’ve kinda succeeded 🙏🏻 When I stop taking the tablets tomorrow and I come down from this wonderful high I’m gonna think ‘what the actual duck has been going on? Have I been tripping and dreamt the whole baffling scenario? That was one mad arse dream’ 🤪 Hard to think that before I started the tablets we were taking about heating tanks on granite 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Apparently yes. Selmar said that it after Stephanie gave Natty the job, Natty came to believe that she was his boss, and began ordering him about. When Selmar didn't comply, things must have gone downhill from there.

There was also another story floating about (and I've no idea if it was true or speculation or rumour) that Natti fancied Selmar and when she put the moves on Selmar, she was politely but firmly rejected. I personally don't believe this story but in my opinion Natti's personality type suggests she would have been furious at the rejection and henceforth made life extremely difficult for Selmar.
In Natti's "interview" with fanny fraudie on CD, natti talks about going for a lovely long walk with Selmar in the woods or by the lake and they had a blanket and sat together (!). She went all coy and bashful talking about it. I don't think I imagined that. Of course, it could be a plot line from La Feu de l'Amour. Something went down and I think she may have been rejected. Hell hath no fury...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's called . . . 'eclectic'.
Is that another word for wrong! I wonder what dreadful things they will do when let loose after the permissions are through. I really dont see that table being any more appropriate tonth
I am sorry if Selmar is ill but I would also feel extremely sorry for Bill and his wife if they get landed with Selmar and Tatiana staying there for long but being unable to work. I have a feeling Selmar thinks he can stay there as long as he likes. Imagine having those two in your home for any length of time!
Its terrible. To think Bill and Fifienne...hoped they might have had help and custodians in their absence. Now they are literally reverse care taking. Who is paying the keep of S and T now they dont work?
This is not a happy ever after story.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It took them at Escape to the Nightmare, a month to settle on what is essentially an Ikea’esque kitchenette - a simple row of ordinary Skaker cupboards against one wall.

Just perfect for a chateau! 😂

E4E55ACB-8D0B-4B91-935D-0FDF0BE9CE33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Natti's "interview" with fanny fraudie on CD, natti talks about going for a lovely long walk with Selmar in the woods or by the lake and they had a blanket and sat together (!). She went all coy and bashful talking about it. I don't think I imagined that. Of course, it could be a plot line from La Feu de l'Amour. Something went down and I think she may have been rejected. Hell hath no fury...
Why would Selmar reject Natti-did they do the blanket outdoor Olympics and then he had a change of heart?
---

Is that another word for wrong! I wonder what dreadful things they will do when let loose after the permissions are through. I really dont see that table being any more appropriate tonth

Its terrible. To think Bill and Fifienne...hoped they might have had help and custodians in their absence. Now they are literally reverse care taking. Who is paying the keep of S and T now they dont work?
This is not a happy ever after story.
He can't help having a bad back though poor sod. I bet they don't mind and they can say if they do.

Reactions: 12
I feel like I’ve been put on a hot wash these past few days!!! I’m on strong pain and off my face on opioids, I’ve desperately tried to comprehend and comment in a way that doesn’t sound like I’m drugged up to the eyeballs. I hope I’ve kinda succeeded 🙏🏻 When I stop taking the tablets tomorrow and I come down from this wonderful high I’m gonna think ‘what the actual duck has been going on? Have I been tripping and dreamt the whole baffling scenario? That was one mad arse dream’ 🤪 Hard to think that before I started the tablets we were taking about heating tanks on granite 😆
I hope when you finally come down from that high that you are feeling well and pain free.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
LOL It's midnight in France. Would be shocked if there is a Patreon video today if it's not out yet. Probably lots of "Darling if you say THAT they'll realize THIS" etc etc Trying to cover tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ooooh! Before I leave....
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Matthais! you passive aggressive witch... we stan! :cool:

Matthias
6min
i have a lot of questions but i'll try to limit myself to a few:
1. do you, yourself remember all the projects that have been started and not finished? i don't.....
2. do you still plan to publish the patreon accounts as you promised a long time ago? did molly eat them?
3. 2022 was supposed to be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones, will 2023 be the year of finishing projects and not starting new ones?
4. more and more rooms are under construction and you keep buying beautiful antiques, plus, you get all this stuff in cadeaux at the chateau....where will you store it all?

and i have a question for the other patrons as well, can you remember all the projects that have been started and talked about? i remember the following:

-the lake
-the natural swimming pond
-the garden near the chapel
-the formal french garden
-the chapel restauration
-the pergola
-the gazebo
-remodeling of the second courtyard
-renovation of nick & marie's cottage
-insulation of mommy's apartment
-floor in mommy's apartment
-stables
-nati's apartment
-scotman's apartment
-the pink upstairs bathroom
-wallpaper and panelling in des'oiseaux
-the china pantry
-the remodelling of the arriere cuisine
-the grande salon
-the library/winter salon
-the fireplace in the marquis' apartment
-heating system
-the facade
-uncovering the original ceiling in chambre rose (?!)
-structural issues grande salon and above
-the terrace
-the terrace staircase
-finishing of the downstairs loo (curtains etc)
-new wallpaper on the first floor corridor
-your study /salon
-internal shutters
-new windows
-fountain in the walled garden?!
-the chinoiserie room
-the attic apartment (bathroom, etc)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST, I'M REALLY CURIOUS AND THERE MUST BE MORE :)

View attachment 1945810
View attachment 1945811
Damn!!! Fanny has her own flying monkeys in the patrons!!! Good for Matty!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
RE: Kathy & Jules email: when the person called out what was stated about IJ and Percy, several people on here called them out on it and said no go. Or am I mistaken? I thought it also was reported.

Also, for the people commenting on the flogs the names from here, they are taking notes. And referencing something from the summer? IMO, it is all very strange and feels like a strategic movement. It is very aggressive. Many of you have thrown out names as possibilities but no one has said Kat. I am not assuming anything just providing another observation for a theory.

I just looked at FB and unbelievable how that bathroom and hall looked. The B&B closed when? It sat for how long not being done? I agree work started on it again because ppl were asking. Would need to go back to see when she spoke to Ian on how the door opened. I thought that was part of the conversation but perhaps he wasn't able to do it due to leak-gate.

Escape to the Dream - you have your 3rd floor home kitchen, that is not the chateau kitchen where you will serve guests from. For me, that is skewing the image.

I will admit some statements made here are a bit much for me. I may not like what people in the chateauverse are doing and have issue with that but since I have never personally met them, I can't say I "hate" them. I can say, if I ever had a chance to meet them, I may or may not as it would depend on my beotch level I have on. But then again, dealing with them may not be worth my energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a question who and how are we bullying. We are just discussing people who have chosen to put themselves out as public figures. We are critics. Dissecting their behaviour, motives, talent or lack thereof etc. They tantalize with click bait and we call them out on their subterfuge. We must be hitting close to the bone to elicit the barrage of retaliatory attacks.
I agree. I don't see any difference at all between this site, and that site to be honest. How come they can they call us names/criticize and we can't do it back (and vice-versa)? We just happen to be on different sides of the fence--they LOVE the CD and we believe it's a complete scam. People, people... we're having a food fight. This isn't real life ffs. Sticks and stones... :rolleyes: I don't like all the stupid threats though. That's completely asinine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cheques are still in use in Australia.
Because of the industry I work in, two of the largest areas for using hands free payment is Africa and the Far East. It is commonly accepted that the US is the slowest nation to switch to this form of payment.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.