The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
02E13A16-DC29-4E69-B01B-132C1396F23E.jpeg

I can answer these Karoline…

1- There is no work… there’s just the grift and that’s quit effortless… just appease the grannies and the money and gifts keep coming.

2- they’re both criminals and they enjoy ordering people about and drunk ebay shopping in bed… separately

3- what’s that animal that is all show and no use… shits on everything and has the word cock in its name?… that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd like to know Selmar's interpretation of bullying.
Bullying is defined as ongoing.
Did Natti over a period of time, repeat verbal or anti social behaviour towards Selmar?
Or was there a big confrontational blowup between the pair?
Apparently yes. Selmar said that it after Stephanie gave Natty the job, Natty came to believe that she was his boss, and began ordering him about. When Selmar didn't comply, things must have gone downhill from there.

There was also another story floating about (and I've no idea if it was true or speculation or rumour) that Natti fancied Selmar and when she put the moves on Selmar, she was politely but firmly rejected. I personally don't believe this story but in my opinion Natti's personality type suggests she would have been furious at the rejection and henceforth made life extremely difficult for Selmar.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Comic relief whilst waiting for the Patreon video would be watching Ollie's vlog. Their diy assembly of a table is comedy gold. Two faux posh people struggling to do a mundane task can be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1945642

I can answer these Karoline…

1- There is no work… there’s just the grift and that’s quit effortless… just appease the grannies and the money and gifts keep coming.

2- they’re both criminals and they enjoy ordering people about and drunk ebay shopping in bed… separately

3- what’s that animal that is all show and no use… shits on everything and has the word cock in its name?… that!
spirit animal is definitely an incontinent, rabid, Sloth

• Haha
did we see him selling bacon butties at the local market? Fanny vlog? Why would you do this if you had a good income?
I thought he was doing that to contribute to a local community event. I don't think he was doing that to make money but I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I kid you not just took a look on Facebook- the pink bathroom is as Ian left it, the wallpaper isn't even up. Lazy, vapid, waste of space she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Selmar, the Ians, and even Dan got pushed to the side when Amaury showed up. He even tried to "help" the church restorer. I appreciate her wanting to keep that money in the family, but OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY have a timeline. She's sacrificing future patron money to wait on one man to do it all. People are getting impatient and bored. (Like I did) Things are becoming more expensive. People are choosing charity over entertainment to help their fellow man. Once again, she has no "big picture" skills but then most narcs do not. Only being able to see in the moment is one of their chief failings.
She doesn't understand the concept of delayed gratification, save a little now to get a bigger reward in the future. She spends everything immediately and is living hand to mouth. It's too expensive to have so many workers/pay to play friends for example. Philip wants to "help and be useful" by spending every waken hour online looking for something "essential" to buy.

So she's winging it again trying to hold back her enthusiastic fans and waiting the coffers to be filled. There'll be a survey after a quote leading to another survey, then problems with work schedules etc. the normal halting we've become accustomed of. There's no lake fund. She's spent it all because she paid an enormous sum of back taxes last autumn.
It will help with her plea of “not guilty by reason of insanity” when charged.
But it's never her fault :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Here is the latest back and forth email correspondence between Kathy and “Aiden”. I have of course blocked out email addresses. “Aiden” is a douche. I’m thinking maybe Michael Potts or Oliver? Whoever this bastard is, I hope they finally leave Kathy alone. It’s not a good look.

View attachment 1945016
Pro Tip for Aiden Bora - don’t send anything via email that you want to keep private. That is best practice in life regardless if the emails/texts/chats/etc are personal or business related… it’s not confidential except under very limited circumstances.

• Heart
All right, what the hell is Ryan on about! Has he suddenly grown to hate France?!? Is he trying to be artistic?!? Dafuq! That boy ain’t right! Maybe Billy broke up with him?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apparently yes. Selmar said that it after Stephanie gave Natty the job, Natty came to believe that she was his boss, and began ordering him about. When Selmar didn't comply, things must have gone downhill from there.

There was also another story floating about (and I've no idea if it was true or speculation or rumour) that Natti fancied Selmar and when she put the moves on Selmar, she was politely but firmly rejected. I personally don't believe this story but in my opinion Natti's personality type suggests she would have been furious at the rejection and henceforth made life extremely difficult for Selmar.
There was a video of Selmar and Natti on a picnic by the water... or did I dream that I hope not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She doesn't understand the concept of delayed gratification, save a little now to get a bigger reward in the future. She spends everything immediately and is living hand to mouth. It's too expensive to have so many workers/pay to play friends for example. Philip wants to "help and be useful" by spending every waken hour online looking for something "essential" to buy.

So she's winging it again trying to hold back her enthusiastic fans and waiting the coffers to be filled. There'll be a survey after a quote leading to another survey, then problems with work schedules etc. the normal halting we've become accustomed of. There's no lake fund. She's spent it all because she paid an enormous sum of back taxes last autumn.

But it's never her fault :LOL:
At this point patreon is just paying for her to have play mates so she won't be lonely. There is no work going they're just paid companions.

Reactions: 21
PJ categorically stated that they never get rid of any gifts. Now, Caroline Gooder is saying that they do give away things they can't use. They should get their stories straight. I bet they throw out or donate loads of unwanted gifts. There are also very many valuable gifts that they keep but never use. The majority of stuff is only ever seen on the gift grab and then is never, ever, seen again!
They don't film at the local emmaus anymore because it's full of grabeaux tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Comic relief whilst waiting for the Patreon video would be watching Ollie's vlog. Their diy assembly of a table is comedy gold. Two faux posh people struggling to do a mundane task can be hilarious.
Just watched…. Why add a Swedish piece of furniture ? They have no idea. another couple blowing patron money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Jules100 what have you ‘seen’? 🧐
The tidbit I was going to share a couple days ago is about D&A. After a cooling off period and a bit of council, I decided to hold it back at least temporarily because I know it is meant as a derailment. But it’s pretty good… 🕶💩

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The tidbit I was going to share a couple days ago is about D&A. After a cooling off period and a bit of council, I decided to hold it back at least temporarily because I know it is meant as a derailment. But it’s pretty good… 🕶💩
You tease!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure how well Hanni is. She had Covid badly and has long Covid now.
You are correct. Hanni Ross was ill almost three years ago.

1675892298297.png

handotni
APRIL 27, 2020
Nothing is quite as it may seem. This most certainly is not. A selfie, sock-featuring millennial shopping outfit blah in a silly pose whilst in a lift? Think again. I am just home from hospital for the second time. The socks? Paramedics grabbed them for me last time. Today I was lucid enough to make the choice; they make me smile. They make others smile. If you’re wading through tit then pull up your socks. It helps. Back to my point: a moment in time. One to mark, not forget. This seemingly innocuous photo encapsulates so much of what Covid-19 has and continues to be for me: tough. All whilst being a “humorous” selfie. Perhaps being both of these is the beauty of it. Articulating what this photo actually represents; what’s happening outside of the lift? Ouch. The start? The small group of loved ones, friends who knew, were the most incredible support system, never leaving me alone, even when I was physically separated from everyone? My hilarious, kind, caring neighbours? 62 days ago w/ symptoms? 58 waiting for a test? The wonderful paramedics who in the interim came out time & time again? The crew who, 34 days ago, rushed me to hospital? The porters who made light in the dark with us as we bumped into walls with the absurd beds. The zero sum “game” that every day has become. The doctors & nurses w/out PPE working 24hrs+, the bus, tube, & taxi drivers taking folks where they need to be, those trying to get us food, keep public spaces clean? My GP surgery of staff with a cracking sense of humour & local pharmacy who have checked in constantly? The strangers selflessly banding together forming communities to reach the vulnerable, & those working on the frontline, rapidly adopting tech so familiar to us? Christ. Stop, Look around, you’re lucky. Bloody notice. That act of kindness can change a life. Don’t be a tit. So: hi. Time to do more. To be loud with my gratitude and ongoing recovery. To say YES, I have had it.I am fortunate, grateful. It’s been bloody hard, very long, is not over. I want to be well for those I love, for myself, to help all those I can every day. Introspection over. Socks up. We need to be working together. Let’s go

👇 Hanni Ross was well enough to party, as well as, serve guests, at Chateau de Lalande, this past summer.

1675892502513.png
1675892575710.png

I do agree with you...

not-right-nope.gif

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
did we see him selling bacon butties at the local market? Fanny vlog? Why would you do this if you had a good income?
It is a common practice done to help raise money for charity, or to donate the money from sales to local schools, or some other worthy cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.