The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you tell if the watch is authentic or a fake? You can buy a fake just like this for about $250 online, probably cheaper if you shopped.
You can authenticate a Cartier watch by checking:
  1. if the serial number is correct;
  2. the brand logo's and icons are engraved on the case back and lugs.
  3. the brand logo's and icons are engraved on the movement.
  4. the movement contains highly finished parts.
  5. the buckle contains the Cartier brand logo.

Reactions: 8
I'm way behind again so some of this might be old news - I really don't care who is hanging out with whom, more power to Dan if it is true - Annalise seems really happy so hopefully she wouldn't care.

What a weird thumbnail to use for the patreon video!

Reactions: 19
Good catch on the Christmas sheets. F4F lies constantly. She has become so careless and she doesn’t care.

I wonder if she exaggerated and made up closing the B and B storyline during December to capitalize on getting the increased Christmas grift money. Now thst the Christmas season is over, she is now pretending it is B and B season as usual , with the exception of a couple of rooms.

She certainly packed the crumbling castle at Christmas, danger be damned,

Reactions: 23
LOL
Yes so much to look forward to!! Same schtick everyone was looking forward to in 2022 and 2021 and 2020...

Gotta hand it to her. She is consistent...
Can't wait until 2024...

Reactions: 18
Two words: Ruth Less! Stephanie can’t help herself. She must be in the middle of other couple’s relationships. Wouldn’t Annbolyn be a much better fit for Amaury? French, beautiful & hasn’t been gone for the last several weeks. Out of sight, out of mind Natalia Oliveto.

Reactions: 22
Patron Saint of the F-bomb…Saint Kathy was all fired up today.
St Kathy is not cut out for YouTube! Will she block everyone who makes a negative comment?

Dear Saint Kathy,
I know you read on here. Here's a piece of fu**ing unsolicited advice: stop being an ornery petulant 67-year-old by simply blocking people who disagree with you, instead, use your channel to explain why you do what you do and educate them about what you know. Unfortunately, now the people you blocked will never know what you know about chickens, and what you ate for dinner yesterday!
OK...I've wasted enough time on you.
Bye.
Amen.

OH This is GREAT ADVICE!!!

Yep! Play hard ball!!! They'll immediately see how right you are and how dumb they are! They will totally agree how everything should go EXACTLY YOUR WAY!
They are going to lift their shoulders, hold up their hands, scrunchie their little faces and exclaim, "Sacre bleu! Mais oui ma p'tite dame. Tous que vous voulez!!!"

Because that is EXACTLY how French bureaucrats work. Yep hard ball.
And ESPECIALLY insist on how it is YOUR money!!! Yep people talking about their money to a french is a french person's love language.
Yep Uh Huh.

Reactions: 19
Small change compared to what most make on Patreon. And, I view it differently than most here. If you can make youtube work, work it! That is a skill that I don't have. And, no matter that some think it is easy, peasy to just pop up youtube videos, get the views and make money - to me it would be hard work but, just my opinion since I have no idea how to edit a video that others would actually want to watch and make me money cause believe me if I could figure it out I would, lol!

Reactions: 11
Oh, and the camaraderie we've established--the 15 haters, 3 hags, and menopausal trolls. That keeps us going too.
Thank you for remembering to include the hags.
But if I recall correctly there are also some hellhounds out and about...

Reactions: 15
Those metal/chandelier lamps are horrifically bad. Z Gallerie circa 1998
---

Squirrel Boyfriend is the Anna Wintour of Tattle !!
Her rent boy and his granny fashion fantasies.

Reactions: 15
  • Is Fanny throwing out the red van along with all the other crap?
  • I can't believe Fanny is keeping all this crap and just moving to another outbuilding? The ugly old lamp? The worn out wicker chair?
  • How many times has Fanny cleared out the stables?
    • she had Work Away volunteers clear & power wash it down years ago for a painting group who booked the shitoo
    • she cleared it out for FRK's studio
    • she cleared it out for Ian's unfinished insulation & ceiling installation
    • now she's cleared it out for the heating system
Fanny exclaims that she just 'loves the stables' and 'wants to keep the space looking pretty', then she proceeds to repeatedly fill the stables up with junk.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I can't imagine even sitting on that filthy, used, pink monstrosity that hasn't been steam-cleaned, let alone cuddle up on it.
I'd definitely be sneezing and likely have hives (or worse) from just sitting on that thing.
---

Sabine only has eyes for Dan.....

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...

F4F could go to Venice for Carnivale celebrations starting Saturday, February 4, 2023. Watch for her lies for the next 7 weeks, the entire Carnivale season.

What is the date for the 2023 Venice Carnival?

The 2023 Venice Carnival dates will run Saturday, February 11, 2023 – Tuesday 21, March 2023. However, there are some pre-carnival events taking place the week before, starting on February 4, 2023.

Venice Carnival always finishes on Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday which is the last allowed day when one can indulge in gluttony, excess and debauchery, before the 40 days of Lent will begin.

The final weekend of Venice Carnival is said to be the best time to attend. So, from Fat Thursday (Giovedì Grasso) until Shrove Tuesday (Martedì Grasso), is when the best events occur. It is also the busiest time to be in Venice for Carnival.

Here is site that summarizes Venice Carnivale 2023.Hit the link below.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.