The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am baffled by her acting and some of the dramatic shots PhiPhi took of her.. like what is that shot of her staring at the fire?
That is because there hasn't been any Norman Bates moment for some time...

dramaqueen.png

psycho.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Whenever I scratch my head, baffled, and wonder why in the world anyone would give Fanny money every month, I remember it’s the same people who would buy this…

9C41B6DE-0E94-447C-855A-64FDFCBEB67B.jpeg

A sucker is born every minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sometimes I can't believe I've gone from eagerly awaiting every single CD vlog in the first Lockdown to being unable to stomach watching even one second of one.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Sometimes I can't believe I've gone from eagerly awaiting every single CD vlog in the first Lockdown to being unable to stomach watching even one second of one.
Ha me too! I used to wait for the premiere and join in the chat 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

View attachment 1905276

View attachment 1905277

View attachment 1905278

Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:
vip-badge-vector-257185~3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks to my fellow NW neighbor @Karma baby! I have now officially watched 4 chateau patreon vids in the last 24hrs and I'm not a patron! Oh and I've only watched 2 of CD YouTube videos in the last year😉
Whatcha think of that Stephanie????
And ol’ Stephamememe isn’t not making a penny off of those views! Bwahahaha!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
if anyone wants to correct my English thats fine...i shall correct them when they reply in Dutch... :LOL: just kidding..
i also want to say to all the lurkers...feel free to join and respond..i joined and responded after just one day...i couldnt keep my mouth shut...🙄 ...quelle surprise:LOL:...reading all the responses here i felt the same about.... i was a bit carried away at first..and got a firm slap on my face....but..i learned from that..;) now i know how to handle things...more carefully...and skip and ignore more..Have to say i dont have to skip much the last month...Has Fanny ran out of flying monkies??
Le Comte! Tch tch tch! Don't you know that when you mention the flying monkeys, they turn up in droves?! It's the prophecy or something It is probably ordained. And it's definitely tradition.

Screenshot_20230123-011252_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First of all Karma Baby! Thank you so much for posting the exclusive, pay to play Patron videos.
I almost got through the damage in the chapel, damage in the farmhouse video - but Staph’s drama was so overplayed, and when her son asked her to recap since his French is not all that good - and she’s wiping tears. . . . .how pathetically planned. . . .Staph does believe she’s an actress.
I can’t believe people pay to watch this. . . . .and then fall for it! Oh Caroline Gooder, I know, don’t even say it - the tears were real. What a plea to open the granny pocketbooks to send more. And as we all know now she recovered paarfectly - loading a van with crap and off she drove with her son in his car seat. Oh please DEAR GOD send in the authorities, the tax men, the forensic accountants. OMG, now I’m on overload.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!
That's the most purrfect thing I've seen today! 🤗
My love to your husband, to little Lucky and to you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was glad when someone (I think Mojo) mentioned that you can actually sign up to be a $1/mo patron for Steph (and surprised when it worked). I've tried doing it with another creator but it didn't work, lol!

Dan is just working the youtube clickbait. He even commented a while back that nothing is going on with SJ. But, even if there is, he's just trying to get clicks on his videos. And, it seems to be working :(
yes....he is the only one who puts an effort in this bad month for YT revenue...the rest doesnt even bother... 🙄 also very telling about the rest...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.