The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madame No...... give your sweet Kitty Lucky and tickle under his chin for me !

Reactions: 14
Did you have a question?

Reactions: 23
Guess they won’t need Nutti anymore if the b&b closes. Or a cook…
Very good point! Sorting through packages can't possibly take all day everyday?? Can it??

Wow! This staged scene, the bad acting and wiping away of the non existent tears is a paarfect example of how low this grifting, manipulative spoiled middle aged brat will go....
And Phillip, my goodness you played your part well, slipping into the room whispering "Stephanie daaahling"....I'd love to know who choreographed this scene.
I soooo hope Phillip is documenting every single detail of conversations and life at la Lande, it may come in handy someday. Phillip, think of documenting as a sort of insurance. I'm not suggesting blackmail but I am suggesting compensation for your time will be necessary. Even as an employee you should have some sort of exit package in place. You need to think about what your future looks like once your gig as a gigolo is up and how on earth are you going to start over if you're forced to leave la Lande empty handed like all the others before you.....just look at Selmar & Marie, the struggle is real

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Grabeaux at the Chateau.

Steph referencing Philip's beanie says, 'He only takes it off for special occasions.'
Double entendre immediately came to mind.

Reactions: 21
I’ve had a quick look but it doesn’t appear to have been updated since works done in 2007!

Reactions: 15
Phi Phi stays. He found his forever home.
Eventually he will chase Stephanie too?

Reactions: 11
Can you stand to see it one more time?

What a load of

OMG I am in the wrong business...

She is wailing about the wall paper... Yeah right... She is happier than a in thinking about the panoramic papers she is going to put up as soon as that paper is ripped off...

Asked Mr Spratt's thoughts, he said this is a massive job and the time frame on completion also depends how many are working on it. Possibly the boiler will be going in first with all it's relevant pipework etc, which is a lot of work in itself. He said to him it would make sense to get that in then at least you could begin to run the pipes into the parts of the building that are unaffected by structural issues.

Reactions: 30
I don't understand anything anymore!

I watched Patreon video.
SJ must tear down the walls, change the beams and secure the structure of the building. Setting panels, therefore, is not an option before these works. She has money in the Lake Fund (I don't believe) thanks to you dear Patreon!
But if she has to "demolish" half of The Chateau, why will she set heating now?
Does any of you believe that heating will be set up this winter?

I mean, people, the carnival in Venice began!

Last edited:
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server...
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working
Thanks Karma Baby this means I can cancel whist still feeling bad for you dishing out $7 a month to old four flues Xx

OMG that is so brilliant I just thought Fanny shouldn't wear pink and then I realised it is just her double

I found her reaction over the Chateau vs Manoir issue odd. It obviously bothers her for others to question the chateau designation.
I thought that too why would you care-they all want to buy a Chateau a manor isn't good enough very odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thanks, we get the message

Reactions: 11
Thank you karma!

Knowing what we know this actually made me laugh! She spoke softly, taking pauses sitting in front of the fire in silence and alone . The gay twink coming in with more bad news...you could see 1 tear stream on both cheeks. No tears though! Guess it was water. Next time put some menthol under your eyes so it will make you cry!
This was bad acting even for a z lister

Maybe he wants to stay rent free, and Fanny expects him to pay, either way they deserve one another.

Thank you for all these video's. I bet these releases has given Fanny a nose bleed

Reactions: 19
I don't think this place is even legal in France! Pretty sure the airbnb owners will not thank dtm for highlighting just how "outside" the regulations this place is. I also don't think they will appreciate his negative slagging off of their rental property on a publicly available vlog. What a twat.

And with regards to building a cabin at his chateau... does he have the correct approval to build said cabin that he will be LIVING in. French mayors take a very dim view of what they call cabinisation - the building of non permanent (without planning permission) buildings for habitation. They almost always bulldoze them and confiscate the land!

There are still vagrancy laws in France and wild camping and living rough falls into this category. A blind eye is turned to certain practices - like camping cars stopping for one night, the entirety of the tour de France, genuine SDF's but, personally, I think dtm falls outside of these categories.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.