The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot and have not watched any of the videos regarding this disgusting exploitation of a child in SA for the benefit of all those vile parasites, it would just make me so angry and there’s nothing we can do about it.
Yesterday evening, I only watched a few minutes here and there. The staging was so obvious. It made me uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's what I thought, too. With 30 some have already toddlers and real responsibility. How can you raise children when you need a "like" for any little thing you do?
That's an interesting point. My Grandaughter watches children's YouTube, which is mainly advertising and there's a lot of 'hit the like buttons' and subscribe on there. I must admit to being an interfering old git when I questioned it! It was pointed out to me that a lot of product placement is on main channels as well(for those not in the UK that is Cbeebies, nick junior etc)
Anyway long story short, she is on a ban from them at the moment. However it does raise the question regarding new generations growing up and the propensity of YouTubers cashing in.I believe that some of them earn vast amounts.
Sorry for the derail. Just found it interesting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That's an interesting point. My Grandaughter watches children's YouTube, which is mainly advertising and there's a lot of 'hit the like buttons' and subscribe on there. I must admit to being an interfering old git when I questioned it! It was pointed out to me that a lot of product placement is on main channels as well(for those not in the UK that is Cbeebies, nick junior etc)
Anyway long story short, she is on a ban from them at the moment. However it does raise the question regarding new generations growing up and the propensity of YouTubers cashing in.I believe that some of them earn vast amounts.
Sorry for the derail. Just found it interesting.
Yes - I'm afraid that I've been guilty of interfering on this too! :rolleyes: It's this "unboxing" drivel persuading children to pester for the latest LOL doll, etc. (Don't even get me started on the play value of children's toys!). I am flabbergasted at the number of children who aspire to be You Tubers or who write about them as their heroes. IT is a tremendously valuable tool but overuse of Screens have a great deal to answer for. Our grand-daughters now have at least one no-screens day a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If it was sold c1982 that would fit with SJ being about 7. Then if the next owners were there from at least 1998, that narrows down the Jarvis years.
There's a lot of info about Mr & Mrs K Kowlessur to be found on the Care Quality Commision website, those are the people the Jarvisses possibly sold their care facility to. Mr & Mrs K Kowlessur remained care provider in the same village until at least 2018, where they ran a residential and nursing home called Broad Acres (different address from Cransford Hall though). Most of the inspections over the years showed the care given was 'overall inadequate'...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Obviously my English isn't good enough to have realised that it was a joke.
To be honest after I said Hi Ruth (as a joke)... - I did then began to think hmmmm... - :unsure::unsure::unsure: - is it possible that Ruth could acutally be Clara!!! - fun thought - but not the case! I would say that Ruth cannot stand being anywhere near SJ but needs must to keep Potty happy, not sure how happy I would be being dragged to that HMN for every holiday and have to watch my current's Ex in action - especially that vomit of a Disney Witch ! - she's no princess!🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Re. the Cadeaux at the Chateau latest video with this young woman's "interview".

When scrolling down the YT comments, I saw 2 comments , not aggressive at all, not negative, just questioning the rationale of this interview being filmed for a YouTube channel.

I've just checked back (approx. 2 hours after I first read them) : they have already been deleted ! Both of them.

Sorry I didn't think of screenshots :(

It makes you think how many "negative" comments do they delete for each video ?

It's becoming worse than a Petherick YT channel !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They were still at Cransford Hall in August 1987. The school mentioned in the earlier post, as being sited at Cransford Hall, Thomas Mills High School, was the school SJ attended when she sat her French O level.

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 14.02.31.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest after I said Hi Ruth (as a joke)... - I did then began to think hmmmm... - :unsure::unsure::unsure: - is it possible that Ruth could acutally be Clara!!! - fun thought - but not the case! I would say that Ruth cannot stand being anywhere near SJ but needs must to keep Potty happy, not sure how happy I would be being dragged to that HMN for every holiday and have to watch my current's Ex in action - especially that vomit of a Disney Witch ! - she's no princess!🧙‍♀️
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).

Reactions: 11
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).
Really... ok then that’s that assumption put to bed. I thought it might a been a forced friendship or a friendship that had perhaps soured... Oh well... so then SJ does have one real friend that she doesn’t have to pay to stick around it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They were still at Cransford Hall in August 1987. The school mentioned in the earlier post, as being sited at Cransford Hall, Thomas Mills High School, was the school SJ attended when she sat her French O level.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 14.02.31.png

Surprise! A kid with a French mother (and raised partly by her French grandmother) does well in her French exam! What a load of bullcrap!
(I went to a private prep-school where Spanish-speaking students were exempt from taking Spanish classes!)

This article proves that fake news existed long before I was born (lol)...and any father can pay a newspaper reporter for "good press" about his daughter. "Look, sweetie! You made it to today's newspaper! I'm so proud of you!"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She mentioned Framlingham and in one article there was a photo of Cransford Hall. But she never gives dates and numbers.
However, she also mentioned a nursing home in Southport and working in the south of England, neither of which is anyhere near Framlingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really... ok then that’s that assumption put to bed. I thought it might a been a forced friendship or a friendship that had perhaps soured... Oh well... so then SJ does have one real friend that she doesn’t have to pay to stick around it seems.
It seems, but one can never be sure. It was real friendship when it started, but who knows how she feels now, involved so deeply because of her dating Potty.

However, she also mentioned a nursing home in Southport and working in the south of England, neither of which is anyhere near Framlingham.
Cransford Hall is for sure where she grew up. The painting her father made of it hangs in the not-so-Grand-Salon at the tit-show-shat-o.

Reactions: 7
Cransford Hall is for sure where she grew up. The painting her father made of it hangs in the not-so-Grand-Salon at the tit-show-shat-o.
Sorry I didn't make it clear that I was referring to the person who left a comment asking a question after the vlog, not to SJ!
She thought she might have worked with IJ.

Reactions: 5
Could anyone shed some light on the Bruisyard mentioned in the newspaper article? That's not Framlingham, or is it? Sorry not from the UK, I'm confused...

Reactions: 1
@Marquis de Potpourri
This article proves that fake news existed long before I was born (lol)...and any father can pay a newspaper reporter for "good press" about his daughter. "Look, sweetie! You made it to today's newspaper! I'm so proud of you!"
[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you're from, but this sort of puff piece was, and still is, a staple of local newspapers in the UK!

Reactions: 7
Could anyone shed some light on the Bruisyard mentioned in the newspaper article? That's not Framlingham, or is it? Sorry not from the UK, I'm confused...
Not Framlingham but close to it, in Saxmundham, It's the address for Cransford Hall.

Reactions: 3
meanwhile I got it all wrong and thought everyone was joking about Ruth Bernstein

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.