The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might need someone to pick up Scotsman. Don’t know where from as yet, as it all depends on where he lands. He’s going to Dover at night (no curfew in UK), picking up a discarded dinghy and heading to France (there’s a novelty). He’s hoping to land somewhere along the Normandy coast, but he’s not too sure exact location as his granddad couldn’t give him very accurate details - 1944 is a long time ago. Anyway, when he arrives he will ring and give us a map reference or road sign or name of some bar to pick him up. Camel toe was suppose to be collecting him but he’s gone home and his mum might not let him come back!
Comedy gold! I died at “his granddad couldn’t give him very accurate details-1944 is a long time ago” 😀😂🤣!!!

I‘m sending her Boones Farm and bag of generic shredded cheddar, she can just deal with it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No intention to derail. ✌

Spent the weekend at my mom and dad's country house and decided to name it Chateau de T'eniere
(how's that for a chateau name, Francophones?), after all, any house can be called a chateau. And we can have a massive Bridgerton-themed Passover party much like what Lalande is having! Imagine men in 18th-century England costumes BUT wearing yarmulke.
House LI 2.jpg

I'm also starting a GoFundMe because we want a new roof. The roof is fine, we just want a new roof.
I'm starting a Patreon so we can hire my sister and pay her to stay in high school.
I'll ask people to BuyMeACoffee so I don't have to.
I will put up an Amazon wishlist. Spode....lots of them!
I will ask Dan the Gardener for advice on our garden.
I will also start calling my mom's secretary, weasel.
Thanks in advance for your support!
:ROFLMAO:;):giggle:🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In today’s episode of Sundays at the Shat-a-loo, Stephanie and the Gang take us to a cathedral. Strap on your seatbelts and grab your masks tattlers, we’re going to Bourges!

Before we start out on our journey, we are greeted by Stefanny, donned in a bold pink lipstick from The Bedroom Trim collection from Revlon. Today she will be playing the role of ‘pretentious tour guide’. We jaunt into the kitchen where meet up with Nutty and Philip dressed for their roles as ‘the ladies in waiting’. They compare their costume choices, black, white, and tartan. Can you believe that Nutty and Staphy never wear black?! Yeah, me either. Enough about the dress code, where’s Marie? Surely she’ll be joining along for the field trip. Off we go to gather Marie...

We find Marie at the entrance of the old floral studio. She obviously didn’t get the memo about the dress code. In an act of defiance, Marie has decided not venture off with the others and stays behind. Stuffy throws a casual insult Marie’s way, “Marie, you weasel!”. Marie, either blinded by the sunlight, or perhaps holding back tears after being insulted by the Lady of LaLande, confesses that she has too much work to do to go on frivolous outings. She invites us inside her ‘business’ where her flowers are laid out on the table. Marie explains that she was gifted 4 boxes of flowers from a mysterious stranger. How nice that they sent her toys to play with. Marie bids us farewell, but the look in her eyes says, “I hope you choke on a croissant.”

Off we go on a Sunday drive through quaint French villages as we are serenaded by copyright free piano music. We’ve made it to Bourges and stop to take in the scenery of landscaped trees and buildings while walking down to street, the cathedral in the distance. The suspense is building and we finally make it! Stiffany, entranced by the magnificent beast of a building, ponders life great mysteries, “how do they build such things?” Give her minute, she hasn’t grabbed the cathedral history pamphlet yet. As Stephaneee goes over her lines, we walk down the most quaint, idyllic little street, up to the back of the cathedral. It wouldn’t be a Steph tour guide video without getting lost on the way to the entrance. We ascend up a stone staircase, through a courtyard of pruned trees to the gothic cathedral.

The moment you’ve waited for has finally arrived. It’s time to begin the tour. Stephaknee, equipped with her Wikipedia print outs and cathedral history pamphlet begins. She has finally found the front of the building and begins describing the facade and the history. The camera pans up and down over the stone work. I’m desperately trying to be interested, but truth be told, I‘m bored to tears. Screw it, I’m skipping ahead to the interior and I’m taking you with me...

The tour commences inside with Stiffanee having a transcendent experience as she describes the interior. She continues spouting facts about the building of the cathedral. Insert b-roll footage of cathedral and angelic music. Cue Philip amazed by a chandelier and snorting over the size. We now find out the intent of trip, Stephanie is there for the windows. This video just became interesting! Is she going to smuggle stained glass out of the cathedral? Is Philip going to hide them under his hat? That must be where Nutty is hiding, she’s already removing them and stashing them in the car. My apologies to get you excited, we’re only here to gaze upon them as our tour guide reads whistfully from the pamphlet about their history. Insert more b-roll and angelic music.

Moving on to comparing this magnificent cathedral to Lalande‘s chapel, you had to know that was coming. We find ourselves admiring a clock that doesn’t work as our tour guide gives us another history lesson pulled from the pamphlet. I’m getting distracted by the fact that Nutty is still missing. Is she confessing her sins in the confessional? Is she hidden away feeding history facts to the pompous tour guide through a tiny bluetooth? Maybe she fell asleep somewhere after hearing Stephanie drone on and on, much like myself.

Cue Philip again, amazed by the organ, probably not the first organ he’s been amazed by. Philip takes is upon himself to take over the tour. Fascinated by wood, he begins talking about the ceiling.

Just when you thought this video couldn’t get more exciting, we go back outside and we’re going shopping! No, for real this time! We find Nutty, who must have gotten a jump start shopping at Zara, and meander through a little shopping district. We marvel at the mix of modern and historical buildings. Time to head into an emmaus and look around. Steph spots an old encyclopedia of decorative arts, gazes upon it while giving us yet another history lesson. Our favorite shopping addict, Philip encourages her to purchase it, as its only 25 euros. She declines over concern that she’ll never use it, and she only wants to focus on buying things they will use. The camera cuts to Steph holding an atrocious lamp for the attic bedroom, for this is a much better use of her money. Philip and Nutty try to hide their disdain for the lamp by deflecting onto the fact that it doesn’t come with an atrocious lampshade. She decides against purchasing as to not add additional clutter, I, for one, am shocked, as this has never stopped her before. We continue looking through more, um, what’s the word? Crap, we continue looking at crap.

Back into the car we go, off to another brocante, where, you guessed it, we look at more crap. We play ‘spot the clown’, ‘who’s the first to get vertigo in the book section?’, ‘find the ugliest lamp’, and ‘name that tune‘ as Philip plays Canon in D on a half working organ. Steph purchases a French cookbook, which made an appearance in the last vlog. She’s going to prove to one and all that she can, in fact, cook French cuisine. Moving on. The camera pans on to artwork, obligatory porcelain, Madame Lamballe in a picture frame along with a history lesson about her gruesome death, etc, etc.

Now you’re probably saying to yourself, “this has been such an exciting Sunday, but can we go home, please?”. Yes! We head back to Lalalande, and are informed that lockdown is over, but we have to be home before 6, which is curfew. Lockdown is over! Hurrah! Easter of Excess will commence!

This is where our journey ends. If you stayed awake for the entire history lesson, you get a round of applause! You did much better than myself. Now I must be off to make Piperade for the family, as we always celebrate Sundays at the Shat-a-loo with aperitifs and French cuisine on the terrace.
Do you suppose this Sunday at the chateau was originally scheduled for last Sunday? She didn't post one. Everyone was either lamenting or saying she needed a break. Do you think it was edited to include a chapel visit?

Reactions: 8
Do you suppose this Sunday at the chateau was originally scheduled for last Sunday? She didn't post one. Everyone was either lamenting or saying she needed a break. Do you think it was edited to include a chapel visit?
Who needs a break when your whole life is a freakin' holiday!?!

Whoever suggested or thought SJ must be very tired, overworked, and needed a break must be high on something!

tired.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That would explain why Marie was suddenly back in the stable studio, and the cook book time traveled to the past. After today’s vlog, I need a lobotomy. That one made my brain hurt. The pretentiousness was oozing out of every vestibule in the cathedral. She’s a pompous windbag who never should have posted this video to begin with, especially after insulting Marie, deciding to leave that in during editing, and never connecting the dots that Marie, did indeed, appear to be crying. Sorry to go off on a tangent, I know I poke fun with the recaps, but I really felt for Marie in that moment, she just looked so sad and defeated, while trying to hide her pain through a forced smile. If this is the kind of stuff SJ is willing to share, what’s the stuff that she doesn’t share. She definitely should take a break, it would give her time to screw her head back on correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No intention to derail. ✌

Spent the weekend at my mom and dad's country house and decided to name it Chateau de T'eniere
(how's that for a chateau name, Francophones?), after all, any house can be called a chateau. And we can have a massive Bridgerton-themed Passover party much like what Lalande is having! Imagine men in 18th-century England costumes BUT wearing yarmulke.
View attachment 460758

I'm also starting a GoFundMe because we want a new roof. The roof is fine, we just want a new roof.
I'm starting a Patreon so we can hire my sister and pay her to stay in high school.
I'll ask people to BuyMeACoffee so I don't have to.
I will put up an Amazon wishlist. Spode....lots of them!
I will ask Dan the Gardener for advice on our garden.
I will also start calling my mom's secretary, weasel.
Thanks in advance for your support!
:ROFLMAO:;):giggle:🤪
I snort laughed this line: I'm also starting a GoFundMe because we want a new roof. The roof is fine, we just want a new roof.

And am choking on this line: I will also start calling my mom's secretary, weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Danes don’t forget the bacon - lots, and lots and lots of bacon.
@MojoDublin this is Agent Rosie Peach calling. It's seems like I've found an excellent disguise to infiltrate the enemy base. I await orders of confirmation to start mission and persmission to take Victoria, left to us by the late great Dr. Samuel Fergusson. 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If this is the kind of stuff SJ is willing to share, what’s the stuff that she doesn’t share.
Foremost, she hasn’t shared the details of the fashion school scholarship ‘donation’ in South Africa, paid for by us, her viewers, or at least the viewers of the Cadeaux vlogs. In a way, SJ made her viewers complicit in the exploitation of the applicants that went on down there. I’m sure we’ll hear more about the dresses! In looking into the application process on YT, I learned that Stephanie lied to us and that in fact, the applicants had NOT been asked for, nor had they given their consent to be filmed in a 30-part YouTube video series, which would benefit Stephanie, Isabelle and Percy reputationally as 'philanthropists' and benefit the school financially through monies raised from YT viewership. The applicants themselves would not be paid for their appearance in the videos in which they were made to open up about their lives of extreme poverty. In recompense, one person would be chosen and given tuition monies, however, she and her family are literally so poor that they cannot afford food or transportation. On the occasion the winner was announced, the school director made great fanfare in awarding-- wait for it--a dinner voucher to the emotional mother, who had no money to feed her family. And there's Percy and Isabelle preening on Facetime on a tablet on the conference table, and our Stephanie on Facetime on a cellphone, the Great White Benefactresses of South Africa, taking credit! How perverse and grotesque can one be? This video series is cruelly named "UNPICKED" (all caps), and as viewers of "Chateau Unwrapped!" we are all complicit in this outrageous, and yes, racist exploitation. So, learning about this and her history with Marie really set me up for today’s vlog, and frankly, I was embarrassed by the intensity of my own response. (Also, I need to edit BEFORE I post, not after. 😉) No regrets, but I need to take a step back, myself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Today's video has an excerpt from diggers and chicks. Marie is wearing the same clothes, today's gifted flowers are displayed in diggers and chicks. Lotll clothes different in today's. . She did cutting to include the religious visit to atone for Sins. As if.

Reactions: 4
Isabelle and Stephanie Jarvis and the Villioti Fashion Institute Used Cadeaux Viewership Money to Exploit the Poor in South Africa, Lying to Viewers About the Applicants' Consent to Appear in a 30-Part YT Series

Capture3.JPG

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hopefully BJJ stays home for a good while.

View attachment 460331
For a few days? They are really unbelievable. If he travelled to Holland the rules are that he needs to be in self quarantine for ten days, so can't tend to family matters until after that. Coming back, the same. I bet they will come up with some lousy excuse not to follow the rules that normal people do, but since they put it out there, it's clear that they break the rules all the time.

Well, if that wasn't contrived I don't know what is! When was the last time Teabag Trotter showed his miserable mug on a premiere and now, straight on the heels of Brendgate, there he is!
Send by Ma Trotter to mend fences and secure their grab in the bigger money pile SJ generates. I predicted as such after the BG debacle this weekend.

Just now watching her newest video and can tell this is an older filming and posted at a later date (today) because it shows her at the thrift store just finding that cook book with the recipe for Piperade that she made in an earlier video...So this was not a very recent trip.
Recent enough to have been violating the Covid rules, regulations and advise. But nothing new there, she just shits on other peoples misery. Her handling of Covid is perhaps the clearest proof of her lack of empathy. Most of her current fans were drawn to her because of lockdown and pandemic fears. To not answer the generosity of the ones paying her those big bugs by making sure she sets the right example and take no unnecessary risk of causing harm to others, is her way of lifting her middle finger to the world. I personally hope the world might wave back.

Anyway, watching someone be bullied is NOT entertainment, nor should it be presented or accepted as such.
Hear hear. The bullying needs to stop. Run Marie, run.

Has bjj got the sack, and has porky fingers fanny been taking our advice again re his:poop: editing. Why is this being posted on frk insta page?????
Better question, why is FRK still doing her bidding? Run, Marie, run!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A small one time derail: I do not understand very well how to be a Tattler. I am a novice at this type of site. I wish I could emulate others, with banter, and adeptness. I cannot. I lurk because of it and appreciate everyone's posts. I am not a spy. I do not know and never want to know anyone at La Lande. I found LaLande because I was enjoying D&A and their show and googled some stuff and up popped our tit Shat tow friend. I did not know who she was. I then watched a few youtube vids and thought this was crazy seeing a 40 yr old behaving like a teen having tantrums with her mom. Their interaction was horrendous in those earlier vids until the smooth veneer and mask appeared. I thought it was equally crazy what was and was not happening for reno work there. It was indeed a tit show. Googling some more, Tattle came up and I joined to lurk, not offend. I found similar like minded people. I see different responses to different posts depending not the poster here and even if posts are similar. Do we want people to join us here or not? Do the main posters want to keep it to a small band of tattlers they trust? I am not sure. I feel there may be conclusions about posters new or old that is not accurate, me included. Good night all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A small one time derail: I do not understand very well how to be a Tattler. I am a novice at this type of site. I wish I could emulate others, with banter, and adeptness. I cannot. I lurk because of it and appreciate everyone's posts. I am not a spy. I do not know and never want to know anyone at La Lande. I found LaLande because I was enjoying D&A and their show and googled some stuff and up popped our tit Shat tow friend. I did not know who she was. I then watched a few youtube vids and thought this was crazy seeing a 40 yr old behaving like a teen having tantrums with her mom. Their interaction was horrendous in those earlier vids until the smooth veneer and mask appeared. I thought it was equally crazy what was and was not happening for reno work there. It was indeed a tit show. Googling some more, Tattle came up and I joined to lurk, not offend. I found similar like minded people. I see different responses to different posts depending not the poster here and even if posts are similar. Do we want people to join us here or not? Do the main posters want to keep it to a small band of tattlers they trust? I am not sure. I feel there may be conclusions about posters new or old that is not accurate, me included. Good night all.
I too feel like you. I found this site after being censored for my posts on lotll channel and watching that fool Ryan say ello a half dozen times and say his family was harassed. Looked here, saw nothing untoward. Realized, most of felt like I do. Something added to miasma of a stew that is sj. The truth and tattle detective work shall set you free. Happy I can post without being threatened with banishment. Hmmm true if banished I could create a new account, but hey everyone here has a hilarious personality. If you're not a "spy" let's navigate this place together. If a spy, well again let's do this together.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.