The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby!
We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby! We LOVE Karma Baby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I just heard a chateauverse vlogger say emptying the compost was a "magical experience of wonder"
Oh puh-leeze! I promptly unsubscribed.
At the end she bites into a pain au chocolat. It seemed a pretty orgasmic
experience and her expression reminded me of someone... can't think who!

Screenshot_20230123-010329_YouTube.jpg

WOAH! WAIT A SECOND!
I just noticed Benoit is missing his index finger! Work hazard? I hope not! 😱

View attachment 1903277
Yes, he's missing half a finger. Some work related accident decades ago, apparently. Did you also notice his fly was undone when he arrived at the Smuglies? Can't think what made me look at Benoit in such a crude manner, but I did, and there it was! I have no excuse - and no shame!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
At the end she bites into a pain au chocolat. It seemed a pretty orgasmic
experience and her expression reminded me of someone... can't think who!

View attachment 1903371

Yes, he's missing half a finger. Some work related accident decades ago, apparently. Did you also notice his fly was undone when he arrived at the Smuglies? Can't think what made me look at Benoit in such a crude manner, but I did, and there it was!
How is he supposed to do his fly, with half a finger missing? Gawd..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else see a reflection of Brenda in his eyes?
Hey @Jules100 can you please use your super duper osmosis thingamajig to investigate!
93D69AD3-1A1B-4F66-9543-7E4FA074EF2E.jpeg
Ok, I had to zoom in pretty close, but after I put the image of a love sick Philip through my dark / light reverse osmosis ultra filter, I was able to uncover…

4022FEE4-CB69-4B1F-AEF3-BD0562894BF4.jpeg

Brenda Gibbons in London with Philip & Stephanie. Gross!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was half asleep and scrolling down when I came to your post with Phillipa's gormless face infecting my screen. There should be warning signs before you are allowed to post this sort of image.
Omg you read my mind. ×××××××spolier alert big fat face coming at ya. Shield your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today on: Two Idiots with Microphones - How To Tell The World You Read Tattle, Without Telling The World You Read Tattle.

Also gotta love that Louis Vuitton Leather Cap... Monogram Shadow Cap $885
View attachment 1902791
The Pethericks belong to a subculture that believes wearing "luxury" items is the best way to impress others with their "wealth."
Meanwhile, the truly wealthy, and might I add, people with class live simply and dress inconspicuously. Interestingly, as shown in the report(s) below, luxury brands don't target the uber-rich individuals, they target the ones between the higher end of the lower class and the middle-class income brackets. My grandpa always said: "Wealth is something you possess not flaunt. Flaunting your wealth is a clear sign that it's already possessed you."

Luxury Brands Target the Middle Class

poorvsrich-1024x846.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
KARMA BABY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The one @MRShavershamsdress showed was for a 20 pack- the one you pulled up was for a 100 pack!!! 😂 That's actually a really good price for 100! @MRShavershamsdress- I think these may be the same brand Mr. T Rex orders- he buys them in bulk of like 1000 at a time or something. They come in a ginormous bag. Initially, I thought he had gone mad- where am I supposed to store these things? I stacked a bunch neatly in a large basket in the laundry room cabinet, and put the bag of the remaining ones in the guest bedroom closet. After a few months, Mr. T Rex ordered more, as the basket was running low. Utter madness! I ended up stacking them into large clear plastic bins with lids in the garage so he could find them.
My 7 month renovation is still going on and draining my will to live. Lately we’ve been focusing on the inside. New flooring throughout the house done yourselves is no joke. We are moving west to east through the house. I’m mainly focused on finishing up the interior painting the past couple of days. I really hate cutting in. My hands are pretty painty at the end of the day. Magic erasers are really wonderful at getting paint off your hands. Don’t scrub yourself with them of course, but whilst washing your hands, just touching the magic eraser a little takes the paint right off. Also, I’ve started making my way around the house cleaning the exterior of my windows. My bastard stucco guys and house painters really did a number on them. I scrape with a razor blade, glass plus, then magic eraser the residual schmutz and then glass plus again. Thanks magic eraser! 🪄🧽

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The chandeliers suspended in the spherical globe things.
They are a new level of horribleness . . . even for Steph and Philip.
There's a reason why those things were such a bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
HEY, HEY, WAIT A MINUTE. . . . .
WHERE IS THE GIVENCHY DESK SHE GOT?
Did we see that yet?!
My mind fried at all the STUFF. She is delusional. Decorating. Excuse me, isn’t a ceiling getting ready to collapse? And what the hell is going on with all the blue/white that he son bought? Not only am I overwhelmed at this collection (that started at 200 pounds and then “oh wait” maybe 300 pounds - hope you all heard that part!?) do you think they’ll wash it before they eat off of it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you @Karma baby! for this!

It's crazy how indiscreet these two were, filming on the bus and the Elizabeth Line, and didn't even bother to blur out the faces of people who obviously did not give permission for their faces to be on her video--even if it were just for her patrons! (And I'm sorry for posting a screenshot of two strangers in the background here!) ✌ :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1903333

Who died?
She blurs something (house number?) outside her flat later in the blog. It’s not like she doesn’t know how.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And who the hell is with me hoping they clean those dust coated chandeliers before they hang them.
Can anyone say TASTE IN MOUTH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
HEY, HEY, WAIT A MINUTE. . . . .
WHERE IS THE GIVENCHY DESK SHE GOT?
Did we see that yet?!
My mind fried at all the STUFF. She is delusional. Decorating. Excuse me, isn’t a ceiling getting ready to collapse? And what the hell is going on with all the blue/white that he son bought? Not only am I overwhelmed at this collection (that started at 200 pounds and then “oh wait” maybe 300 pounds - hope you all heard that part!?) do you think they’ll wash it before they eat off of it?!
I was waiting for the desk to appear but to no avail.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My 7 month renovation is still going on and draining my will to live. Lately we’ve been focusing on the inside. New flooring throughout the house done yourselves is no joke. We are moving west to east through the house. I’m mainly focused on finishing up the interior painting the past couple of days. I really hate cutting in. My hands are pretty painty at the end of the day. Magic erasers are really wonderful at getting paint off your hands. Don’t scrub yourself with them of course, but whilst washing your hands, just touching the magic eraser a little takes the paint right off. Also, I’ve started making my way around the house cleaning the exterior of my windows. My bastard stucco guys and house painters really did a number on them. I scrape with a razor blade, glass plus, then magic eraser the residual schmutz and then glass plus again. Thanks magic eraser! 🪄🧽
That's a long-time to keep upbeat , hopefully it comes together soon, how much longer til finished? I usually paint everything , my dogs have even had paint on them when they were not in room???? I tore off two bedrooms and my only bath. Had a port a pot in the driveway and showered at my neighbors. It seemed an eternity until it was done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The chandeliers suspended in the spherical globe things.
They are a new level of horribleness . . . even for Steph and Philip.
There's a reason why those things were such a bargain.
Imagine how bright mummy’s apartment is going to be with two enormous chandeliers the thought of it gives me a migraine. I hope they have dimmers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Pethericks belong to a subculture that believes wearing "luxury" items is the best way to impress others with their "wealth."
Meanwhile, the truly wealthy, and might I add, people with class live simply and dress inconspicuously. Interestingly, as shown in the report(s) below, luxury brands don't target the uber-rich individuals, they target the ones between the higher end of the lower class and the middle-class income brackets. My grandpa always said: "Wealth is something you possess not flaunt. Flaunting your wealth is a clear sign that it's already possessed you."

Luxury Brands Target the Middle Class

View attachment 1903392
90% of my summer wardrobe consists of 3/4 pants (my legs don't do shorts) and tee shirts.
Unfortunately my bank balance does match Mark Zuckerburg's.

Hope you have before and after shots for a video. Looking forward to seeing it all done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah @Jules100 , it'll ALL be worth it in the end! And at least it will be done right! Flooring is no joke- are you putting down tile, hardwood or LVP? I have been doing a ton of painting as well (I am the sick individual who actually enjoys the fiddly work of cutting in, but I hate rolling!), but never knew that about a magic eraser removing paint- I'll have to try it, as it is probably safer than the can of Acetone I use! I wear gloves, but still always end up getting paint on my arms and legs (the enamel-based ones are the worst!) Hang in there- you're almost there! Stay sane and stay stocked up on Miller Lite! ❤

• Heart
Well well well.....our little gold digger will be hanging his prized collection of platters on the walls of la Lande! I hope everyone realizes this is the equivalent of a dog lifting his leg to mark his territory....
Phillip ain't going anywhere
Girl....dig those high heeled boots in & stand your ground!😀
Screenshot_20230122-182103_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.