The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty will be posting a vlog this coming week. Here are a few things he plans to cover. Stay tuned as PhiPhi explains -
1. Why I paint my nails, how I pick a nail color to match my mood.
2. Quick refresher course on using aluminum foil to steady a candle
3. Dusting a chandelier
4. Sneak peek at my shopping list for 2023
5. A look through the window of my empty gift shop (new items teased)
6.My pull up pant collection - are drawstrings at the waist really necessary?
7. To brooch or not to brooch - how I pick, clean & display my brooches
8. Heeled ankle boots or flats - the finishing touch to any work day at the Chateau
9. Mastering accents, intonations, nuances of my favorite words (I’ll start with “darling”)
10. Why purses are so much fun and how I plan to use them
11. My favorite touch up hair dye
12. Setting a mis matched table & why it really works!
orange boot polish in his earlier experiments

I only use Castille soap, old fashioned Kirks unscented. But I prefer bar soap/shampoos due to the water content of the liquids. The bars last me longer. Same with my shaving soap.
And store them in the warmth of the airing cupboard which makes them last longer…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok fam.. It has been uploaded but it still needs to be processed.
I'll leave the link here and go board my flight in a bit... hopefully it will be ready soon for you to watch and if it works, I'll do the same for the rest of Patreon videos too :m

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 13.09.14.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Someone teach Dan. I'm frustrated with all his basic errors. Were ready for the roof means we were ready but are not anymore, it should be We're ready for the roof or even We are ready for the roof. The apostrophe is used to identify a missing letter (or possession - not in this instance). I don't correct fellow tattlers as English is not everyone's first language (and American English has different spellings) but Dan is English and it's the only language he speaks. I must go back and check whether he changed previous thumb nail errors since I pointed them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
watching pennies, yes after all these years Fanny gets out of bed and goes to the bakery herself in the morning…gasp yes morning.. !!! a noticeable difference … were the shitoo grifters buying one 2 many baguettes…. I see u Fanny!

Buying more furniture to be tit on!! Comeon those wardrobes full of tit and a quick spit on a cloth was cleaning them ready for Fannys coats. Can we make a petition to have her sectioned under the mental health act? (French version) all responses on a postcard sprayed with some old musky channel no 19 !! and original signature not a stamp!!
Previously I commented that when Fanny videos from her bed in the mornings there was no evidence of Phillipa having slept in the bed next to her. Now Fanny is up and about when she starts filming. Have tartlets now become influences? Are we influencing her and LP. other château owners?
Tartlets was a Freudian slip for tatters, honest 😂😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Snorty get the mini-fridge end table from the Sotherby’s auction house or was it his grandfather’s favorite kitchen appliance?
You're right, it is the tackiest of all living room furnishings. First clue you don't have a butler. And don't dress get up out of the BarcaLounger for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone teach Dan. I'm frustrated with all his basic errors. Were ready for the roof means we were ready but are not anymore, it should be We're ready for the roof or even We are ready for the roof. The apostrophe is used to identify a missing letter (or possession - not in this instance). I don't correct fellow tattlers as English is not everyone's first language (and American English has different spellings) but Dan is English and it's the only language he speaks. I must go back and check whether he changed previous thumb nail errors since I pointed them out.
English is my second language, but I know the differences.
When I write, I try to make my English grammatically correct (at least I hope it is correct).
I am allergic to illiteracy in the native language.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I checked my last correction for Dan. Back on 8th December - I corrected his vlog title.

"Yet again Dan fails to check his English and spelling.
Its officialy christmas... It's officially Christmas.
I had to force these three errors as system kept correcting".

I have just searched and I could not find the vlog. I believe it was the one where he attempted, and failed, to put a Christmas tree on the ruined chateau steps.
Am I not looking correctly or has Dan deleted it?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I checked my last correction for Dan. Back on 8th December - I corrected his vlog title.

"Yet again Dan fails to check his English and spelling.
Its officialy christmas... It's officially Christmas.
I had to force these three errors as system kept correcting".

I have just searched and I could not find the vlog. I believe it was the one where he attempted, and failed, to put a Christmas tree on the ruined chateau steps.
Am I not looking correctly or has Dan deleted it?

Now you owe me! 🤣 I can't stand him! Hunting through his vlogs felt like hunting through someone's dirty laundry basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have just watched Marie W’s latest video where she shows herself making a wreath for a funeral in Oslo. Have to say she sounds really together as if she is enjoying her life and the end result was stunningly beautiful so maybe she has turned a corner and is learning to live in the real world where most people have to earn money to survive. Hopefully this will last and not be a five minute wonder like so much has been in the past few years.
She's right about the microplastics.. Governments should ban them, they have done plastic bags, and those everyone uses. I can't recall ever getting a floral arrangement with oasis in it except when I had babies... Truly we don't need these wasted arrangements, look at all the foliage she swept up and dumped! Bouquets do the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As a Special Needs teacher with many years experience, I think it is highly probable that Dan is dyslexic and has ADHD. He does work hard though and it upsets me that he gets so little recognition for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Now you owe me! 🤣 I can't stand him! Hunting through his vlogs felt like hunting through someone's dirty laundry basket.
Ah, so he changed the name rather than fixing the errors I had pointed out in the original name. I wish I had screenshot the error, this new tablet isn't as easy to do screenshots on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.