The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad for Dan's kids. Just that really. Junk food and sitting in the dark with no interaction (cinema) as an outing with Dad.....

I'm still not quite sure about what I think about the Pethericks but every time Billy appears with his children it's lovely (the hidden sword in the woods was fantastic).

Thinking of how different these two sets of little boys lives are is really quite sad for Dans children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know that is how people here feel but I refuse to give her that much credit. He's just a dipsh*t, saw her success on youtube, (which is his dream) he's just not as good at it as she is. Just my opinion.
It surely doesn't help that he's a dipsh*t, I agree with you on that. Stephanie Jarvis' single talent however is not her succes on YouTube but her nose to find these dipsh*ts that are willing to play along in her make believe universe of love and laughter and when the time comes for the bill to be presented, she just looks the other way, leaving them with only themselves to blame. It has too often to not hold her accountable for some of the dipsh*tism. It all happens under her roof (or what's left of it by now).

The owners must have seen the coffee spilling episode and decided he wasn't respecting the place.
He's mimicking Stephanie Jarvis' playbook, making it up as he goes. Were we not to believe he was staying at his grandfather's place? It is all going to blow up in his face soon.

Since when does Potts have an apartment in the Netherrealms?
For more than ten years.

wow… wasn't he involved with Tess too?
Yes. And he still has a painting of her in his bedroom, made by Tess' mother. Obviously Tess' boobs are showing on that painting.

i can’t think of any reason why Fanny is sticking with the gift grab? The gifts are mostly Adam objects, artwork (using that term art lightly), charity shop tat. I’m sure people will continue to send her stuff but the views aren’t great….so why bother?
This is what's been told to me about her grab operation. She still gets really expensive gifts send to her by people that believe her to be genuinely "poor". They get filtered out by the Argentinian Bully (pretending to only check for food), she contacts the sender saying "It's too expensive, we can't show it on the channel" (read: we don't want to pay taxes over it). By then these people have already spend lots on posting the gift to France and they usually say: "keep it anyway, we want you to have it". That's why she bothers. And there's another reason too: she has been told it's unethical and immoral to go on pretending to need stuff over and over again, but she can't give in now because it's her charity outlet (coasts her nothing). In her tiny mind that stopping that channel would mean admitting to the wrongdoing. Stephanie Jarvis will never admit to doing anything wrong, simply because she never does anything wrong. Her intentions are always ever so sincere!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
About Dan’s latest video and claims of homelessness. I find it hilarious, and very telling, that Dan would rather do anything than go back to the farmhouse…even for a few weeks. You’d think he’d enjoy staying there temporarily with his buddy Amaury until he works out a more permanent plan, but no. Something tells me there’s more to the story and why he’s avoiding the farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
About Dan’s latest video and claims of homelessness. I find it hilarious, and very telling, that Dan would rather do anything than go back to the farmhouse…even for a few weeks. You’d think he’d enjoy staying there temporarily with his buddy Amaury until he works out a more permanent plan, but no. Something tells me there’s more to the story and why he’s avoiding the farmhouse.
yes. But also, what happened to staying at his grandfather's? Even if he came back, that only two blokes in one house.

Reactions: 18
Just spent 20 days at beach first week disgusting weather similar to what i saw from French vloggers. Rest hot sunny and sad to pack up can come back to reality.

Left on thread 207 so apologies if already discussed

Micheal hasn't updated the windows in cottage Just MO showed a picture of it in the snow and teh christmas card same windows. WTF is he doing.

Agree re Dans children and Pethericks, Billys are younger and you don see him with Archie much unless Gwen is around, he has cleaned up his videos, regarding clips of Ernest more a censorship and fair enough. If I was Dan's children I would be devastated if spoted years later with Dummy in mouth especially over 5 as the eldest is. However maybe they are doing in the hope they dont get teeth like Dan. No long term vision.

Finally this year I am deleting negative and toxic people from my life real and utube. So CD gone along with heaps of others, will however pop in from time to time to catch up here, after all my most vigarous belly laughs in 2022 came from the comments on this site. Wish you could search a thread and pull up ones with the most laughs.

Keep well and enjoy 2023 and I will still participate but just not as often

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One of the boys🙄🤣 pretending.

Fanny did theatrical studies.
I recall the three attempts to camera for her fake mourning at Ian’s funeral. She acts to appeal to the camera and her audience. It is so transparent. Her tilting head and fluttering eyelashes and general appealing to the patron about her fun life, her busy days , she is always running but never doing…… her need for so much. She is insatiable.
squirrel needs to mind his nuts because they will be squashed if he doesn’t look out.
His time is up, and his obsessive behaviour needs curbing. Where are all the real men?
Sadly, I think we are stuck with Squirrel. He is so pedestrian even when he tries to be ‘edgy’ ‘happening’ and ‘cis-now’. He just is a disenfranchised gay musical theatre kid with nowhere to go. No style, not even a hunger for learning design basics. Terrible performer, not even a hunger for learning basic presentation skills. Whatever natural effervescence Stephanie had (& we all must agree she had ‘something’ in the beginning) has been snuffed out.

I know that is how people here feel but I refuse to give her that much credit. He's just a dipsh*t, saw her success on youtube, (which is his dream) he's just not as good at it as she is. Just my opinion.
As she WAS- it’s terrible now- she is a screeching harridan, a cartoon of herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think there's another important point. Stephanie Jarvis has built a sort of cummunity, her live, love and laughter group. Can't see this with the Mayrhofers even if Anna calls the viewers "You guys" (does she still? it bothered me), there is no such feeling of belonging to something in the Honfleur scam. Stephanie Jarvis is very good in selling this fairy tale of "château community". She instinctively realised that this is something that sells. Probably she has seen this because she has lived in the Alzheimer homes where she did see a lot of lonely people I think.
This is the reason why if SJ would put out reasonably priced merchandise, it would do great numbers (overtaking patreon, b&b london, b&b chateau and youtube reveneu). SJ viewers are buying into a dream of being a part of a flock, they aren't neccesarily into the renovation part. They want the renovations done because they'll have a sense of accomoplisment. A sense of, I 'helped' with that. SJ could easily hit 1M viewers, if she would execute her flogs to suit the 'need' of her viewers.

The fleuries want to build a brand like Balmain. Expensive and exclusive. However the missing knowledge of marketing and sales caused a huge back lashing.

Down the line, when we compare the CD & Fleuries, CD has far more potential to becoming 7 figures milionaires.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Fanny thinks of her rooms as her apartment as it relates to the overall building and stocks it accordingly. I think she also thinks of the rest of the place as a care home with staff and decorates and feeds accordingly. She’s just trying to replicate her childhood, both aesthetically and financially. Common rooms, dressing up for dinner, games and parties to entertain the inhabitants. Herself, dressing up and twirling for the adults, who give her money and prizes.
Spot on. In one of the CD’s it shows two fridges in the corridor outside her boudoir, one for food and one for drink with dinner plates and probably cutlery piled on top. As well as squirreling away all the good stuff for themselves it means they don’t have to interact with the other inmates unnecessarily. They are then free to live out their fantasies and do all their online shopping, then just grace everyone with their presence when the mood takes them which is usually dinner time. (As their self sufficiency in their apartment has not quite got to HOT food yet).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It surely doesn't help that he's a dipsh*t, I agree with you on that. Stephanie Jarvis' single talent however is not her succes on YouTube but her nose to find these dipsh*ts that are willing to play along in her make believe universe of love and laughter and when the time comes for the bill to be presented, she just looks the other way, leaving them with only themselves to blame. It has too often to not hold her accountable for some of the dipsh*tism. It all happens under her roof (or what's left of it by now).

He's mimicking Stephanie Jarvis' playbook, making it up as he goes. Were we not to believe he was staying at his grandfather's place? It is all going to blow up in his face soon.

For more than ten years.

Yes. And he still has a painting of her in his bedroom, made by Tess' mother. Obviously Tess' boobs are showing on that painting.

This is what's been told to me about her grab operation. She still gets really expensive gifts send to her by people that believe her to be genuinely "poor". They get filtered out by the Argentinian Bully (pretending to only check for food), she contacts the sender saying "It's too expensive, we can't show it on the channel" (read: we don't want to pay taxes over it). By then these people have already spend lots on posting the gift to France and they usually say: "keep it anyway, we want you to have it". That's why she bothers. And there's another reason too: she has been told it's unethical and immoral to go on pretending to need stuff over and over again, but she can't give in now because it's her charity outlet (coasts her nothing). In her tiny mind that stopping that channel would mean admitting to the wrongdoing. Stephanie Jarvis will never admit to doing anything wrong, simply because she never does anything wrong. Her intentions are always ever so sincere!
Clara what has SJ been sent, which was too exspensive to be shown on grift grab? Please spill the tea so we can clutch our pearls once again iver the price of said item!

I remember some some silver family heirlooms in the earlier grift grabs, but lately it has been 'art projects', tat, and junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A few choice comments from the homeless dudes vlog...

Oh Manny, haven't you been paying attention? Tch tch tch!
View attachment 1900859

Yes, so one day his children can enjoy a trip to a dodgy dentist in Turkey too!
View attachment 1900866

Yeah Jean what? Look up fake and look up spammer, you twit!
View attachment 1900871

Listen up Zenaida, there's a reason why Dan never answered you... 'cause fandom is creepy!
View attachment 1900874

No no you fools! Retract your invitation immediately! Dan moves in and all you get in
return is a lazy arse fool who will do nothing but whinge constantly about his life!
View attachment 1900877

Dan is NOT an adult Ludo. Don't you realise that by now? Adults don't constantly moan
and witch about everything. They don't buy ruined chateaus with no restoration experience,
no finances, no where to live and no back up plan! Dan's "reality" went out the window the
day he met Stephanie Jarvis!
View attachment 1900881

Shut up Cynthia! The best thing Annalise did was to throw his skinny arse out!
Points to Dan Ellis-Jones for his good observational skills.
View attachment 1900886

3 pepinos- thank you for the belly laugh! The jury is still out on Dan's gayness.
Unless Amaury comes clean, we'll never know.
View attachment 1900895

So many bedrooms at Lieland... including Fanny's and possibly Amaury's,
But yes, must agree with you view on pink twirl toile cell. Vomitous isn't it!
View attachment 1900898
So Dipshit is without a home? There's always the septic tank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i can’t think of any reason why Fanny is sticking with the gift grab? The gifts are mostly Adam objects, artwork (using that term art lightly), charity shop tat. I’m sure people will continue to send her stuff but the views aren’t great….so why bother?
Well, @Clara Burnett already answered your question @thatsrich but I just want to add something. Imo the gift grab is a cover for her shopping too. She orders what she likes and pretends it has been sent to her as a gift. So nobody can blame her for spending money on unnecessary items.
"I've been given this ---- by Beryl from Massachusetts, I can't believe it, thank you, Beryl blablabla 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Clara what has SJ been sent, which was too exspensive to be shown on grift grab? Please spill the tea so we can clutch our pearls once again iver the price of said item!

I remember some some silver family heirlooms in the earlier grift grabs, but lately it has been 'art projects', tat, and junk.
Fanny is definitely hiding the good stuff. She knows it was being tracked on video - too much evidence when the tax man cometh.

Reactions: 27
He claims to have been living in a clean, warm AirBnB and his time’s up. Says he hates being an adult. Wah, wah, wah! Poor pitiful me. Someone save me…blah, blah, blah. The usual Dan blather. Another damaged life that Stephamememe helped further destroy. He says he’s going to start on the cabin in a few weeks. Selmar’s gotta camper van you could probably still get on the cheap.😤
There was a few comments more or less saying the same... one said he would rue the day he ever met SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
His narrative is like a badly scripted play and the delivery of same narrative is forced and amateurish... anybody who is finding themselves homeless in 2 days time has a back up, a go to if only short term. He's not going be sleeping in shop door ways in freezing temperatures, he's just like his teeth, so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s pray water didn’t get into Granny’s new kitchen and destroy the $600 cabinets! 😂

2D807F0D-826B-4527-BDD5-9F628F3131FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
there-is-a-solution-emma.gif

Bart Jaworski

2 minutes ago
Have you thought about buying an old camper to park at your new property? You could connect Electricity and water etc or move into Stephanie’s mum’s apartment. Good luck buddy. Everything will work out. Life always works itself out.

Zlata Hume

4 minutes ago
Well can you call Stephanie and ask if they have space? Don’t despair I am sure something comes up

fringedweller mccatintyre
32 minutes ago
Maybe you could buy, or rent an RV, get one of those Eco Flow or some other power system the van lifers use, and park the RV at your Chateau? Could the money you save on rent make payments on the RV? In Canada, they put very small wood burners in RVs and good grief, you sure do have a lot of wood at your place. Where you are, I've been there. We're pullin' for ya, mate.

Nannie G

2 hours ago
Dan, can you set up “buy me a coffee” ? (Or something, so we can all help) then perhaps you could purchase a caravan and live in your chateau’s grounds x

Susan Rogers

3 hours ago
Why on earth did you buy a chateau on top of all these other responsibilities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.