The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dan is homeless...carless....well...he still has two kids...and a chateau...without a roof....omg....how old is he?? and he has done it all to himself..i guess....thats the worst thing...he says he hates to be an adult...well Dan...that we all figured out here...:rolleyes: go back to lalande..and join the club there with Peter Pan syndrome...
Don't forget...he still has his turkey teef! 😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s a service organization for bored, rich, housewives and the ladies who lunch set. I’m with Oscar Wilde on this, why would I want to be part of any organization that would have me as a member!😂

Possibly also le fisc.
That is what I had in mind when I wrote 'something'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Once they finished stuffing the van, what does Fanny's London storage locker flat look like? Fanny & Snorty:
- fondled Potty's Christmas gift (an Egyptian chess set)
- vacuumed floors and furniture (the place needed a full deep clean)
- cleared the cobwebs
- hung new green silk curtains (suspect another auction buy). Definitely an improvement over the threadbare curtains hanging their previously, but completely clash with the sunflower doors.
- hung the ugliest white net window coverings along with the green silk drapes. Instead of some lovely window sheers, Fanny dug out something that resembles a babushka's old kitchen table clothes and hung them up in the living room windows.
- moved artwork around. Some taken down, some hung up, some moved around, but none of it done with consideration and art was just plunked up anywhere Fanny could find a spare spot on the wall. One particularly garish piece was hung in the living room because it reminded Fanny of her Daddy's art work, but not before Fanny cleared the cobwebs away.. Fanny describes it as a mish-mash of artwork, but says its not going to stay that way - really - why's that??? Anything to do with Potty???
- left two very large, round crystal table lamps in the living room because apparently there was no room left in the van. They match 2 very large floor lamps which did fit in the van
- appears the small fridge was left in place in the living room to double as an end table and the crystal table lamp was plunked on top. With all the crap Fanny's purchased and moved out of the flat you'd think she'd have a proper end table.
What rich 50 year old fancy lady has a mini fridge as an end table in her living room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I'd eaten the amount of sugar Dan's boys had I'd be bouncing off the walls (and would quite possibly be in need of several fillings).
He obviously doesn't care about teeth otherwise those binkies would disappear.... and donuts, ice cream and popcorn just what a 12 yr old would give to kids he is babysitting-

Yes that's possible.
I thought it may be a long term rental as friends up here have successfully turned their Melbourne home into a B n B.
Initially they had mostly short term rentals but increasingly they have had longer stays.
Usually for people who are renovating their own houses.
maybe Dan could go stay there if it's empty- I wonder if he ends up back at the Shitoo???? we may never know as they would keep it a secret

What rich 50 year old fancy lady has a mini fridge as an end table in her living room?
according to the air bnb reviews since 2019..... so I guess that is where it is going to stay , surprised she doesn't have it in her bedroom at the shitoo to store her aperitifs and champers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's interesting.
I wonder if it's a number of short term bookings or in reality a long term rental.
It sounds to me like she isn't renting it out at all. A lot of AirBnB places block out huge chunks of time because they want to use it for themselves and family at will. I recently looked at a brand new listing for an AirBnB and it was blocked out for a year! There's no way that was possible as it truly is in the middle of nowhere and takes two days to get to. I imagine if I go to check again there will be openings closer to summer when the owners have figured out their own vacation time. Fan always wants it both ways, that's her MO in life.

He obviously doesn't care about teeth otherwise those binkies would disappear.... and donuts, ice cream and popcorn just what a 12 yr old would give to kids he is babysitting-

maybe Dan could go stay there if it's empty- I wonder if he ends up back at the Shitoo???? we may never know as they would keep it a secret

according to the air bnb reviews since 2019..... so I guess that is where it is going to stay , surprised she doesn't have it in her bedroom at the shitoo to store her aperitifs and champers
I think she does have a mini fridge in her bedroom at the shitoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And the clickbait title of the year goes to . . . .
View attachment 1900581
I refuse to watch, lol - did his grandpa kick him out?
Wow this idiot is not doing himself or his kids any favors by posting this click bait nonsense. As for Annalise, at least she works but ....she seems to be perfectly OK with the kids still being front & center in the vlogs.
You'd think that after receiving backlash from dropping your kids in
a septic tank they'd have learned a valuable lesson.....I would've been mortified, yet didn't seem to phase those two, disturbing to say the least

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It sounds to me like she isn't renting it out at all. A lot of AirBnB places block out huge chunks of time because they want to use it for themselves and family at will. I recently looked at a brand new listing for an AirBnB and it was blocked out for a year! There's no way that was possible as it truly is in the middle of nowhere and takes two days to get to. I imagine if I go to check again there will be openings closer to summer when the owners have figured out their own vacation time. Fan always wants it both ways, that's her MO in life.

I think she does have a mini fridge in her bedroom at the shitoo.

Good point.
Our friends block their's out when they travel o/s.

Reactions: 12
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.
The only person I know who hoards like this -- her mother was a heroin addict who used to lock her three children into a room with a box of Rice Krispies and a carton of milk and leave them for three days.
My friend hoards new things though, like 30 pairs of Fruit of the Loom undies in their original plastic wrapping. And she's a fanatical cleaner, so all her stacks of tit are immaculately clean.
This is the evidence of real child abuse.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What a lovely idea
I do broken China mosaics and sell them. I like to do trays or tables. This is a pic of a tray I did. I think this one was $275

I use silver plate trays that not sellable due to pitting or scratches and I use plates/bowls that are chipped or stained. I never use anything that’s in good condition unless of course it just broke. People save their broken things for me so I never have a shortage. 🤣 I also mix in stained glass.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
My grandfather grew up in North Dakota and Minnesota living a life just like Little House on the Prarie except maybe a few years later. They would take a team of horses and a wagon into town to go to school. At that time I think his was the third generation living there. There were 2 boys and 3 girls and they all went to college and did well. He was the most self sufficient man I’ve ever known. He could sew his own clothes, cook a wonderful dinner, shoot a deer or a duck, catch fish, run a forge or build a house. He had to teach my grandmother how to cook, she was a teacher. I used to love his stories of growing up on the prairie. He slept with a Smith and Wesson under his pillow his entire life. He ended up living in Minneapolis but never got the farm boy out of his system. Oh and he looked an awful lot like John Wayne.
One of the best books I've ever read was Laura Ingalls Wilder's The Long Winter, about such a life up there.
That generation did know how to do and make everything.
Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's no rent place where Potts lives in Amsterdam. It's a small apartment on one of the canals in the centre and it's worth a fortune.
Wow, lucky Michael Potts, I want a deal like that. I know we’ve seen a few pics of his place. One with my favorite painting by Derek Jarvis front and center. How long has MP been living in that apartment in Amsterdam?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.