The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason's plant is going to die .
We're all going to die one day..........

And in other news, what’s going on with Phi Phi’s retail shop at the chateau. . . . . .NOTHING?
Phi Phi as you are reading here - give us an update. How are sales going darling? Just coming down off the Christmas rush?
In view of the fact that the amount of projects that never get completed has grown and grown - and the loyal followers are starting to ask question, I wonder how long SJ can keep this up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

In view of the fact that the amount of projects that never get completed has grown and grown - and the loyal followers are starting to ask question, I wonder how long SJ can keep this up?
I think we’re either going to see a turn in her behavior or she will go to tit shortly. Supposedly they are spending the first two months of 2023 clearing out. If she doesn’t show some kind of progress on her emergencies shortly, I think people will have had enough. Oh and if she goes anywhere without a rock solid reason, she’s toast. I think she’s just about worn out her goodwill with even the most devoted. She also better start showing the damn grand salon. And by showing, I mean the work that’s been done in there. She’s already been forced into heating against her will, I think she’s going to have to start getting something done. Maybe her aunt and uncle have been a good influence in that regard.

Reactions: 24
So, I don’t understand…he listed pieces of furniture he wants for his living room, along with links and prices. Does he want his viewers or patrons to pay for them? Like when Teabag hinted he wanted a laptop and voila…a viewer gave him one? I could understand showing pictures of furniture and rugs you want, but why list the prices and links…unless you’re bragging about your expensive pieces, or fishing for someone to pay for it? Either way, not very elegant, Nicolas! In fact, it’s tacky.
You don't understand? After reading on tattle for so long? 😂🤔 Yes, yes and yes is the answer. I am done with him. And I was such a fan of his skin care routine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully some of you are also doing the same and reporting the criminals. Especially in France. The Association is her Achilles heel.
I have filed numerous complaints with equally as much authorities in several countries. Those wheels tend to turn slow, but eventually something will stick. The last report I did with some help from local friends was about Phillip Janssen with the Dutch tax authority, as his business is still officially located in the Netherland but his current income is earned in France. I don't expect much from this, not because there is nothing to find (there's lots of interesting hints and signs of wrongdoings in this boy's past (and present, for that matter), but because I read the tax authority in the Netherlands is a complete mess and they have a huge shortage of staff to handle these reports and tips, so most of them will never even be researched. Still worth it to try and put an end to these grifters though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Fanny just keeps adding to the decorating list, but not completing any building work. Now she wants to create a 'Bamboo Room'. She's going to use the existing bamboo dressing table from her bedroom and move it to some other unspecified room. Some of the items being moved from London (ex bamboo framed prints) are to go in this mystery space, along with an existing bamboo wardrobe. It simply never ends.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I have filed numerous complaints with equally as much authorities in several countries. Those wheels tend to turn slow, but eventually something will stick. The last report I did with some help from local friends was about Phillip Janssen with the Dutch tax authority, as his business is still officially located in the Netherland but his current income is earned in France. I don't expect much from this, not because there is nothing to find (there's lots of interesting hints and signs of wrongdoings in this boy's past (and present, for that matter), but because I read the tax authority in the Netherlands is a complete mess and they have a huge shortage of staff to handle these reports and tips, so most of them will never even be researched. Still worth it to try and put an end to these grifters though.
And what is so helpful is that she blogs about her excesses so she gas to reconcile all of that to her income.
Unfortunately any investigation will be done without anyone, including her, knowing about it. Until they arrive on her doorstep with questions.
As governments get short of money when the economic situation is bad, they always focus on tax collection. But it takes time. The antics with the Association should be quicker though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Marie's van was "purchased (or leased?)" in UK. It was licensed and titled there. I suspect it went back to the car dealer. Too difficult and expensive to nationalize the vehicle. Plus she didn't have money for gas, let alone insurance would be my guess.

Reactions: 18
Jason Dubey is on overtime posting - shooting his shot that the HMN is so boring that they aren't posting. Hiding from the taxmen much ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SJ is probably keeping the bamboo furniture aside for a C4 project, should they return for some more disastrous project filming.

The curtains in the London flat would be described as having had an argument with the floor (odd length).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are as one on this!

I don’t suppose for a moment his professed passion for “porcelain” (for which read anything in the china spectrum) is genuine. It’s an act. Everything about him is an act. I’d be slightly (only slightly, let’s not go overboard!) less narked if I felt he was absorbing and assimilating about a really interesting subject which could be a really useful string to his bow in future.

He prances about, pontificating as if he’s an expert in so many fields when he’s nothing more than a small town boy on the make. He knows the square root of nada about etiquette, china, glass, cutlery, table-setting. A jumped up nobody. Unfortunately, the strange, fabricated world of YouTube allows these charlatans to flourish, some of the audience believing that they are witnessing a class act when they’re just watching a sham.

Stephanie has perpetuated a myth, allowing too many to believe that she and, by association, the ghastly twerp are exemplars of sophistication and style. Classy and cultured. It’s laughable that people are taken in.
Also he thinks by just throwing Louis Quinze into a conversation on Antiques he knows sod all about, it somehow makes him look knowledgeable, well it doesn't. Sadly the fawning fans think these two are the be all and end all of everything stylish, what a joke.

• Haha
Every time I read something on here that's erm, a tad more risqué than normal I look to see who posted it and it's always you! Gives me the giggles.
Lol I am not the one, however, who began the whole “rimming” discussion. I refer to it to be humorous but I did not start it.

Reactions: 3
SJ is probably keeping the bamboo furniture aside for a C4 project, should they return for some more disastrous project filming.

The curtains in the London flat would be described as having had an argument with the floor (odd length).
That is a pet curtain peeve of mine
Curtains that are half mast.
I wouldn't be surprised if they come from windows that are a different height.
Knowing those two they thought they'd bung them up and . . . that'd do.
They are the kind of people who no matter how much money they have, or ever will have, nothing they put their hand to will be lovely.
Simply because of their half arsed attitude to everything they touch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And in other news, what’s going on with Phi Phi’s retail shop at the chateau. . . . . .NOTHING?
Phi Phi as you are reading here - give us an update. How are sales going darling? Just coming down off the Christmas rush?
200w (3).gif

caroline gooder

19 hours ago
The shop is full till visitors buy stuff. Philip and Michael Potts were going to expand the online shop. You can buy Michael's photos there, for example, but they have no time.

Potty's prints (3).png

michaelscott-notime.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
  • Heart
The Gay Twink’s shop is experiencing the same level of attention and success as his table setting and cooking YouTube Channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The same auction house Fanny uses sold this Lot which would of cost around £240 with commission included. From the photos I’ve seen from the Patron flog it looks significantly less than the haul Snorts bought which begs the question how much did that lot cost him (her)? Why the need for stacks more plates? The Grandfather line is only for manipulation, emotional blackmail, how can he be denied when it holds so much emotional meaning?! Is that why Amoire spent time reinforcing shelves in a wardrobe, for this stack of waste of money? That twerp is humoured and pandered too.
F9177443-1C56-43A1-8541-90EC8E2F80B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.