The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, that doesn't seem right. They're both Nellie and not one of them can pack a punch like Laura.
I betcha Nico’s working class roots would rise to the occasion if need be. Especially if Pheeph breaks out dear grandpapa’s china. Totally inelegant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought Fanny’s face looked glossed over with plastic wrap sheen to it - whilst (love using that word whilst, very fancy) cleaning out that room.
Thank you for the patron recaps.
Looking over Caroline Goodie Two Shoes comments - I want to slap her, or should I say HIM (PhiPhi!). Caroline is definitely an insider at LieLande. What an awful, laughable covert cover name. LieLanders are so pitifully transparent.
Here’s to the ceiling falling in. . . . . .
What a backasswards way of life - forget the structure, forget the renovations - just decorate.
I’m curious (Clara?) if LieLande is insured?
Fanny is definitely screwing with timelines. Trying to be clever. Not working.
The Christmas ornaments still up - you’d think before they started organizing a room, they’d take down the holiday decor. She’s manic. Her mind on fire, short circuiting. Delusional. So is her son.
Christmas decor remaining up allows her to play with timelines for 3 months. Has nothing to do with liking Christmas decorations and enjoying them longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the interests of transparency, it's best that I relate my dream last night. I shagged Fanny. I was carrying out work on a building, when Fannys circus rolled into town. The next thing i remember Fanny and I were 'engaged' in the act, I kept dropping my handsaw, ( with a yellow handle), her effeminate ladies maid returned it to me with his sturdy grip. Not a pleasant experience. Help.
What brand of handsaw did you use and does it come in other colors?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
B1446473-F077-479F-A68B-CC03A66BD33A.jpeg

Oops, those LieLande meanies failed to tell Snorts he’d got a splash of hairline touch up on his forehead!! Plus he’d missed a patch 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Here we are...

And why the scaffolding in the courtyard. Noted in this weeks vlog .
Because they are redoing something they redid last time when trying to repair something they did wrong when trying to fix something they shouldn't have touched when installing it without proper preparation on a whim of someone who has NO CLUE At ALL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Anyone else wondering what Saint Kathy had for dinner last night? The withdrawal is excruciating. 😂 😆 😝

E6948D57-20DB-4118-BE28-430290F9CE0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Fanny said to Dan with a hint of sarcasm “this is the red wine we got over a year ago in Bordeaux “ his face was a picture. Like he was worried what tit she was about spill, and I don’t mean the wine. Always the tease hey Fanny? Putting the truth out there in plain sight.
3B3A66F8-2571-41BE-9919-9655E95608F7.jpeg

One’s smitten and with her and one’s a rent free lodger…

9089EBAB-132A-4D36-BC44-1CE633B09A6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Stephanie has perpetuated a myth, allowing too many to believe that she and, by association, the ghastly twerp are exemplars of sophistication and style. Classy and cultured. It’s laughable that people are taken in.
From where we sit it is laughable that people are taken in.
The fact of the matter is that people are impressed by her.
They believe her to be sophisticated and stylish.
Think about some of her patrons who visited on patron day.
If they are representative of the type who admire her no wonder they are impressed by her pretence.

Thats right lolander !
Thank God my hubby , who is retired , has his two council vege plots to drive off to .... only a 10 min drive away , where he grows his vegetables and blab's to the men there about soil , seeds and the pests etc !!!
If they do not have a hobby or project , men hang around you and drive you crazy - especially when you are trying to read Tattle !!! :love:
We need our space!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
606CA2FA-1934-4DDA-AD52-975C8AE4EA72.png
😂 Leave it to Jan Cooped Up in France to do a whole vlog about travel without leaving the house. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Here we are...

Because they are redoing something they redid last time when trying to repair something they did wrong when trying to fix something they shouldn't have touched when installing it without proper preparation on a whim of someone who has NO CLUE At ALL
omg...grifting has no end...btw where is he gonna put all those things....if he can get them....in that closet basement appartment.. :rolleyes: next thing on the list is a cozy elegant house in The Cotswolds...:eek: where he can lay his grifting square ass to rest on that green chaise longue..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let me get this straight....the prissy little poser RENTS a flat yet desires a $9000 cabinet???
Add up all his "wants" for the living room and that could be a down payment for a flat.....if he actually bought real estate he'd have instant content for his channel. God these people are infuriating me today😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If anyone could rim elegantly it would have to be Nicolette.
Of course, it will require Nicolette does a special application of waterproof makeup. The headband can stay on to help keep his bangs out of the way. One doesn’t want one’s bangs in the way of a good rim job! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah dang 😞 We forgot to wish Jason a Happy Birthday 🎈 SJ stopped him from feeling ignored though with her flog featuring his plant at the very beginning no less. He’s now feeling very important, so much so he’s taken to social media twice to brag tell everyone all about it.

1D0ACBB3-AFC9-495B-94D4-B575FA8ABD08.jpeg

EA96D9E7-7271-4446-85B7-DDAF1A793507.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.