The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When decorating, I use to buy a decorative item and matched the rest of the room with the first purchase. Wether it be a bed/wallpaper/rug/drawers.

I really can not understand her sense of buying crap, stocking up and than forgetting about it buy new ones and unearth the old item.

Why does SJ not do daily vlogs under the pretense of renovating her crumbling dump? We hear her 'cry' we see her 'worrying' but she sits and waits for 35k each month and do nothing. She doesn't have to upload the video's the same day as it is recorded, she can upload it the day after. The gay twink would actually do something.

Miss Jarvis is so stressed, she can't put out more vlogs to fund her own renovations, she put out less vlogs. Clear out 17 years of junk during january just like last year. They are so fecking incapable, I wonder how they managed to survive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess he could have claimed that if stopped & questioned en route. Although to complete the required paperwork before travel you do have to supply passport & some form of documented evidence of a property in France in your name eg Utility Bill … which I’m guessing he doesn’t have.

Academic anyway as they got away with it ……. so far.
Even if there were legal repercussions of her sneaking past customs she’d never show it. Unless she saw an opportunity to squeeze more dosh from her cult.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely. Gwen is not ambitious with her money and that's perfectly fine. She wants to live quietly and is content with the sum she gets yearly.
And what would Billy be without his projects? A carbon copy of his whiny, petulant, adolescent older brother Michael.
i also want to see if billy is finishing that conventproject..their chateau still has water coming in that basementkitchen..i wonder how it will look now...probably half a meter of water in it..He pushes it aside as being teabegs project...but that twit isnt even capable finishing a small shed in three years time...I would hate to see water coming in my chateau...and more damage and more costs to bring it in good shape again...btw the damp inthere is infecting the whole house..impossible to keep it dry and in good shape...let alone heat it...

Reactions: 22
In the interests of transparency, it's best that I relate my dream last night. I shagged Fanny. I was carrying out work on a building, when Fannys circus rolled into town. The next thing i remember Fanny and I were 'engaged' in the act, I kept dropping my handsaw, ( with a yellow handle), her effeminate ladies maid returned it to me with his sturdy grip. Not a pleasant experience. Help.
You should probably stop eating brussel sprout pasta right before bed. Either that or cut out the 11 year old chutney with your midnight snack.🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In the interests of transparency, it's best that I relate my dream last night. I shagged Fanny. I was carrying out work on a building, when Fannys circus rolled into town. The next thing i remember Fanny and I were 'engaged' in the act, I kept dropping my handsaw, ( with a yellow handle), her effeminate ladies maid returned it to me with his sturdy grip. Not a pleasant experience. Help.
Are you Dan?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Others have very accurately detailed all the crap Fanny had piled up in her London flat for the year - here's the pics. The bedroom filed with china. China piled up on the window sill. Pieces too large to bring out the front door. Van crammed full. Fanny too lazy to properly box the last pieces of china so just piled them on the front seat - how bloody stupid (and dangerous) is that. Van so full they left 2 large table lamps to be used in the London flat.

Fanny said Mummy & Daddy and others had stayed in the flat. Absolutely no way - there wasn't room to swing a cat (apologies to Ruby).
Cobwebs throughout the place that Fanny dusted off. No B&B revenue for a year.
Looking at those photos I'll have to believe Fanny, that junk was cheap. Another vanload of tit. Have they emptied out every Emmaus in the region and forced to widen the search all the way up to London? Or is it just the fact that it gets harder and harder for Philip to find pieces that don't go together with her existing stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks like the staff break room.
Pavlina kept her seedlings in the center of the room so they'd have the natural light and some warmth from the small window. Stupid Fanny has them moved away from the the sunlight and up against dark walls. 🙄 Could she be any more clueless? Philip certainly has absolutely NO clue how to dress a room. Ugh... bring back Jared!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1893740
So says St Kathy...but how can she move away from herself? :ROFLMAO: ✌ Seriously, good luck to St Kathy!
May she find real friends to talk to and may she find ones that don't move away from negative people, otherwise, she'll be back ranting on YouTube again in no time.

Any word on where Stephanie Jarvis and her twink are? Has anyone got Patreon intel, or was tonight's video a rehash of Holiday clips again?
Are they on their annual safari trip? Will they be on another shopping spree at some South African luxury art store?
Are they visiting Villioti again to exploit their poor young fashion design scholar?
Is PhiPhi ready to get his dead turkey complexion bronze a little under the South African sun?

View attachment 1893744
Gosh those pants were a great find in Emmaus Philip... good job you go every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@ComtesseRose Thank you for sharing these Patron videos from Michael Petherick! I’m not a patron, so I hadn’t seen these before (I dodged the Patreon bullet with Teabag…he almost had me reeled-in, but I didn’t join, thank god).

It’s interesting to look at Michael’s Q&A video from two years ago. He said before moving to France, he didn’t have a job, wasn’t happy, and not doing well financially. Looks like things haven’t been any better for him in France. He was humble-bragging that he was responsible for the Escape to the Chateau concept…of course, SJ was love bombing him and stroking his ego. She gave him credit for bringing all these chateau owners to the screen…oh, please! 🙄

He also took credit for the idea of getting Dick and Angel Strawbridge to visit different chateaus for the program. Michael certainly didn’t mind name-dropping the Strawbridges throughout the Q&A two years ago…no hint of animosity about the stolen wallpaper design.

Teabag said he started college to learn music production…got bored and quit, then got into hair styling…got bored and quit, then got into makeup…got bored and quit. So I ask this question…why would anyone give money to someone to restore the gardeners cottage when he admits to a history of getting bored and quitting everything he does?

Finally, he said his dream is to own his own chateau if the “Universe wills it.” He’s no closer to that goal than he was over two years ago. All the money he’s collected (that wasn’t blown in Spain on partying) has gone into the gardeners cottage…which he doesn’t even own. His biggest asset is his AGA stove, and I don’t think any bank will loan him money with a stove as collateral. He’s definitely going to need the Universe to intervene to get a chateau of his own.

He would have been better off buying a small cottage of his own several years ago, in his name, and grifting to restore THAT. Then selling it to buy a larger place. In 10 years or less, he might have worked his way up to a chateau. But, that takes long term planning and dedication…he gets bored way too easily to stick with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Given the choice between spending a week with Billy or a week with Fanny I know which I would be choosing.
A long long time ago I said this and was laughed at 😂
But I really think they’re all good sports! I would love to sit down and a beer or two with pa and Billy.. they seem fun and I bet you Mick has some stories to tell! 😆 Even Michael is quite fun when he’s in a good mood!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pavlina kept her seedlings in the center of the room so they'd have the natural light and some warmth from the small window. Stupid Fanny has them moved away from the the sunlight and up against dark walls. 🙄 Could she be any more clueless? Philip certainly has absolutely NO clue how to dress a room. Ugh... bring back Jared!
They should use this plant app they recently had as sponsor :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.