The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spring cleaning video, they did one friggin room! Those broken chairs could have been used as firewood. I'm sure they sent her to the bakers so they could actually chuck stuff out. Galette des Rois comes in all different fillings , you stupid woman, she's lived in France long enough to know that. Also Phiphi with that hair is getting more like Rif Raf by the day. She's so pissed me off this week!

rif raf.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Random thoughts:
- Timeline of Isabelle and Percy leaving the chateau, believe definitely for health reasons, Percy & his visa limit, Mercedes road renewal (? - maybe Percy would pay attention to that).

- additional crap tat in the van to throw off value of the settee and other items she paid way too much for, thus hoping to throw off import duty. Wonder if her & squirrel driving a van made it easier to avoid duty. Hiring pros would require them to be honest - which we know they are not.

- SJ is already putting the carrot out there for juicy news on Potty.

Venice visitors.....I would love to eat at Il Covo. Owned by a local family (Italian/American). I am always there with kids or friends for the day and never get the chance. One day I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I looked at the links and websites that a few of you suggested and I still can't wrap my head around it. As for the "Crema" it seemed to be a Mexican product, it kind of reminded me of condensed milk. I've many times made chip dip with sour cream and a package of Knorr brand onion soup mix. I like that stuff!
Either can I!
What is half and half?

Reactions: 5
The fall of the House of Jarvis can't come quickly enough for me. This last offering, when there are people who are terrified to put their heating on because of the cost, was in true bad taste and shows her disregard for enyone other than herself.
And since my son left home earlier this month I’m one of them. I’m sticking to just a couple of rooms at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I realize I may missed some vlogs, but I'm definitely confused after watching this week's CD.

Puzzle me this:
  1. is the China Room which was originally planned now going to be a boot room?
  2. if the China Room is now going to be a boot room: - am I correct to assume that the originally planned China Room is too small to hold all their china? - where is the China Room been relocated to? - why did Fanny decorate the space to be a Boot Room cum China Room cum Gardeners Cottage cum Greenhouse? - why did Fanny only place 1 very small hanging wardrobe, with only enough space for her own coats, in the new boot room?
  3. where is the China Room going?
  4. where has the large octagonal unit Fanny originally purchased for the China Room gone?
  5. are old wardrobes now being situated on the ground floor because the upstairs floors can't hold the weight?
  6. why is Fanny planning an outdoor kitchen when her indoor kitchen is dysfunctional?
  7. why is Dan there for dinner again?
  8. how quickly will it take Fanny to fill the empty coat space in her closet with Snorty's dresses?
    1. 1 hour
    2. 1 day
    3. 1 week
    4. 1 month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

How will Fanny and Squirrel Boy earn their pensions?
Are they regulated at all?
Maybe the plan is to collect as much money as possible and live off the savings, although I don't think Fanny has a cent in savings. I mean, so many trips, thousands of euros on wallpaper, furniture, employees, clothes and many other things we don't know?
What a vain life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Carol Z, how does being the inventor of chateau verse Youtube qualify one to plan, oversee and follow through with a chateau renovation?
At this point Steph looks out of her depth.

I have no idea.
Hilarious Amaury already project manager- ha ha managing a team of oh himself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fanny may be losing her mind, but Tattle remembers. When Snorty first arrived at the shitoo he was in the workshop upholstering and up-cycling furniture. Trying to ingratiate himself into Fanny's good graces and show he could do anything Selmar could dp.

So what's this BS Fanny's sprouting in her patron video that Snorty purchased a rundown piece of crap chair to learn how to upholster.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not clearing out again! Spring clean means cleaning the whole house, washing windows, scrubbing floors washing blankets & cushions. To make your house clean for the summer months.

She is throwing out junk which has accumulated for 17 years! You know, what normal people do every couple of years because they don't have space. Her dump looks like the chamber of hidden things in Harry potter.

As for the patreon flog, with a van full of auction 'jewels' she has filled up the cleared room again!

I think I need to lay down to process what I have watched.

Fanny may be losing her mind, but Tattle remembers. When Snorty first arrived at the shitoo he was in the workshop upholstering and up-cycling furniture. Trying to ingratiate himself into Fanny's good graces and show he could do anything Selmar could dp.

So what's this BS Fanny's sprouting in her patron video that Snorty purchased a rundown piece of crap chair to learn how to upholster.
It's a different object, so he need to learn how to do a chair!

I wasn't ready for his bare arms pics 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 28

How will Fanny and Squirrel Boy earn their pensions?
Are they regulated at all?
Maybe the plan is to collect as much money as possible and live off the savings, although I don't think Fanny has a cent in savings. I mean, so many trips, thousands of euros on wallpaper, furniture, employees, clothes and many other things we don't know?
What a vain life!
If Yebo is successful, those two won't need a pension.
They'll be incarcerated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Marie Kondo requires you to declutter and live with minimal items.
It doesn't mean to throw out unused junk just to make space to fill it with more junk you won't use.

So much crap Fanny didn't even realize she had ranging from wine glasses, tea services, dishes, cheese boards. Only for Snorty to fill it up again with 400 pieces of transfer wear.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Couldn't Phi Phi say its all his stuff and he's just moving there? No way to track him as I doubt he has a bank account or mailing address
I guess he could have claimed that if stopped & questioned en route. Although to complete the required paperwork before travel you do have to supply passport & some form of documented evidence of a property in France in your name eg Utility Bill … which I’m guessing he doesn’t have.

Academic anyway as they got away with it ……. so far.

Reactions: 15

Phillipa can't do any renovation or upholstering. It would be in danger of chipping it's nail polish!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Either can I!
What is half and half?
Its a mixture consisting of half whole-milk and half heavy cream. I think it’s only available in America, Australia and Asia?
Basically a thickened milk.

i have seen it being used in cooking videos mostly for sources.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its a mixture consisting of half whole-milk and half heavy cream. I think it’s only available in America, Australia and Asia?
Basically a thickened milk.

i have seen it being used in cooking videos mostly for sources.
Thank you @Halcyon Organic.
I've seen it used in cooking videos or American television shows.
But I've never seen it Australia and have always wondered it could be.
It's not what I thought it was.

Reactions: 7
In the interests of transparency, it's best that I relate my dream last night. I shagged Fanny. I was carrying out work on a building, when Fannys circus rolled into town. The next thing i remember Fanny and I were 'engaged' in the act, I kept dropping my handsaw, ( with a yellow handle), her effeminate ladies maid returned it to me with his sturdy grip. Not a pleasant experience. Help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Unlucky for you. And unlike Fanny you didn't document it all on video for the relevant authorities. 😁
Unlucky only in that it was a big bill as we did the right thing and used a customs handler service to ensure we were doing things properly. We have never tried to smuggle a van load of stuff through & been fined. Which is why it makes me so cross when I see the blatant disregard of paying what is owed by them.

But as you say ….it is now well documented should the authorities ever start to scratch her surface ….so justice may one day prevail on many counts. How unlucky would that be 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the interests of transparency, it's best that I relate my dream last night. I shagged Fanny. I was carrying out work on a building, when Fannys circus rolled into town. The next thing i remember Fanny and I were 'engaged' in the act, I kept dropping my handsaw, ( with a yellow handle), her effeminate ladies maid returned it to me with his sturdy grip. Not a pleasant experience. Help.
Did you eat kiwi dip before bed last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.